Josh Homme goes mental and throws a bottle at a fan!

facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
edited June 2008 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Josh is THE man!!!!
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    haha wow
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Alright, I'll be "that guy". Josh is a pussy for not fighting the guy properly. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    ok, I have no sound (and at work so can't really focus on the vid) so what did this guy do? :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Alright, I'll be "that guy". Josh is a pussy for not fighting the guy properly. :p

Lol, he does lob that bottle pretty hard though!
  • Lol, he does lob that bottle pretty hard though!

The guy was something of a sitting duck when he's being held by two security guys. ;) I'm not saying Josh shouldn't have kicked his ass, but dammit, do it like a man! :D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    I'm surprised the security did that, surely crowd safety is their top priority, not helping to teach a young kid a lesson in crowd etiquette?! Still very funny though, there were some great insults in there!
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,854

that's so weird that you posted this because I watched this same video on youtube myself last night (a different posting of it) while I was hitting up various Queens videos. I'm actually happy you posted it because I should have posted it myself because it is funny.

Here's more fun with Josh vs. a douchebag:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F-jk9xsUrHw
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • wld be better if as he threw the bottle, he was shouting:

'Its pisssss'

at the top of his lungs
    eMMI wrote:
    ok, I have no sound (and at work so can't really focus on the vid) so what did this guy do? :o

You can read about it here:

http://nme.com/news/queens-of-the-stone-age/37399
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

thankies. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    i dont get why its funny. he gets mad someone threw something at him, so he throws something at them? obviously he doesnt have anything against throwing things, what a db.

what is funny is the kid stands up to his challenge and josh doesnt live what to his words. he sure can talk big about fighting, then he needs guards to hold the kid so he can throw something.

what a man.
    i dont get why its funny. he gets mad someone threw something at him, so he throws something at them? obviously he doesnt have anything against throwing things, what a db.

what is funny is the kid stands up to his challenge and josh doesnt live what to his words. he sure can talk big about fighting, then he needs guards to hold the kid so he can throw something.

what a man.

I think the kid kind of thought he was joking...... and let's be fair, imagine the lawsuit if he actually beat up a young kid like that. And I think Homme has the right to not have people throw shit at him whilst he's playing.
    I think the kid kind of thought he was joking...... and let's be fair, imagine the lawsuit if he actually beat up a young kid like that. And I think Homme has the right to not have people throw shit at him whilst he's playing.

Exactly
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757

what a man.

Agreed. I know the kid was wrong from throwing stuff, but having security guards hold him while he throws a bottle at close range kind of makes Josh look like the pussy.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    When I seen the Queens on May 15th some numnuts threw a sneaker at him and he lost his shit to. And then during their encore someone threw a cup on stage and Josh ended the show earlier.....i was rotted but i dont blame the man if you are up their performing you dont want people throwing shit at you.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!

yeah he would have been sued. but he was a lying pansy talking all big then just throws a bottle. should have just said kick that kid out of here if thats all that he was gonna do.

like i said he talked all big than didnt live up to his words. that kid proved who the man is.
    yeah he would have been sued. but he was a lying pansy talking all big then just throws a bottle. should have just said kick that kid out of here if thats all that he was gonna do.

like i said he talked all big than didnt live up to his words. that kid proved who the man is.

Kicking the shit out of a little kid doesn't make you a man.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
    mole1985 wrote:

Exactly.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

hahaha that was great!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    mole1985 wrote:

then why talk all big about it? seems he put himself in a lose lose situation by opening his mouth. like i said he should have just told secruity to kick the kid out. instead of acting like some ape-brained high schooler

the man is a douche, he called out a kid.

sounds like he probably deserved to have things thrown at him too, cause i bet this isnt the first time he acted like this...
  • then why talk all big about it? seems he put himself in a lose lose situation by opening his mouth. like i said he should have just told secruity to kick the kid out. instead of acting like some ape-brained high schooler

the man is a douche, he called out a kid.

sounds like he probably deserved to have things thrown at him too, cause i bet this isnt the first time he acted like this...

To be fair to the guy, he was playing a fucking rock show with a 102 degree temperature. Getting shit thrown at him. And the kid had his back turned to him when he called him out at first, so it would have been hard to guess his age. Not a good combination for rational discourse with a 12 year old. :p I don't think he should have thrown the bottle at him, but I don't think Josh cares what we think.
  • This confirms my view that Josh Homme is an arrogant twat. :D
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    If that was me, I'd sue him for EVERY future EMEK QOTSA print...
    He was out of line, yelling faggot like that, even if the kid threw a bottle at him, no need to put down homosexuals!
  • rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    This dude looks and sounds like Kiefer Sutherland's psycho cousin or something.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Nice use of the word faggot...josh homme is a bloated ass.
    :rolleyes:
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    mole1985 wrote:

i'm not bothered what makes a man to be man like all of you here :D what i do know is that little cunt learnt his lesson, and this is exactly what teenage boys/guys understand.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    DeLukin wrote:
    Agreed. I know the kid was wrong from throwing stuff, but having security guards hold him while he throws a bottle at close range kind of makes Josh look like the pussy.
    If it looks like one, walks like one and smells like one....
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683

Here's more fun with Josh vs. a douchebag:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F-jk9xsUrHw
    that song was great! I've been meaning to hear Songs for the Deaf a long time now because of Lanegan, kept forgetting though.

If it was a glass bottle he threw then it's low, no matter how old the target.
  • Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Awesome, awesome, awesome.