Darn cool.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Loujoe said:
    Darn cool.
    Thought you’d like that LJ
  • Options
    I don’t think I’ll buy this. I already have every song on vinyl, I don’t want to buy a TMR vault membership, and this feels like it will just take up space on my kallax like the sealed Sevens boxset I have. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,783
    True. I'm passing. Would be fun to look at. Cool packaging. Would have bitten if they were live songs or some other oddity. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I found a 1994 pressing of Sausage. I can’t wait to spin that red wax. A grail of mine for years, Les isn’t going to reissue it obviously, it’s already been 30 years. Gave up and bought the fackin thing 
    Photos are here:
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117418/i-just-picked-up-on-vinyl#latest
  • Options
    Frog Brigade is playing at the Summer Camp Music Festival in Illinois Memorial Day weekend 2023 

Pleaaaaaaaaase let there be a Frog Brigade tour…… pleaaaaaaase 
  • Options
    Interesting stuff^^^
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    edited January 2023
    Frog Brigade announced a 41 show Summer tour!!!!!!

Sean Lennon is playing with them and a set will be a cover of Pink Floyd's Animals in its entirety

Run to the nearest show!
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

Sean Lennon is playing with them and a set will be a cover of Pink Floyd's Animals in its entirety

Run to the nearest show!
    If Lennon is playing then won't that be Delirium?
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    MayDay10 said:

Run to the nearest show!
    Frog Brigade has a couple different guitar players over their run.  But I guess with Lennon, it may have a Delirium feel to it.  Skerik though makes it much more Frog Brigade!  Dillon will be on percussion.  
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:

Run to the nearest show!
    Frog Brigade has a couple different guitar players over their run.  But I guess with Lennon, it may have a Delirium feel to it.  Skerik though makes it much more Frog Brigade!  Dillon will be on percussion.  
    I think I'll go see this.  It should be awesome.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    MayDay10 said:

Run to the nearest show!
    Deadly. I won’t miss this. Fuck that. 
    If they play the Animals set I’ll lose my mind 

Edit - just read they ARE playing Animals. I’m like a pig in shit right now 😏
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    Been there done that ;)
  • Options
    I’ll make the road trip to Seattle. VIP tickets on sale tomorrow morning. I thought they might tour when they were scheduled at some random festival a couple months ago
  • Options
    Sweet. You'll love it. Not sure if I can make it to NY show. Hope to. Maybe meet @tempo_n_groove there if I go. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,425
    MayDay10 said:

Run to the nearest show!
    I admit that I don't know much about this Band, but I'd like to see them, since there playing Animals.

But, no shows in/near Philly? 
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Sweet. You'll love it. Not sure if I can make it to NY show. Hope to. Maybe meet @tempo_n_groove there if I go. 
    Yeah man!!!!
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,484
    edited February 2023
    Definitely going to grab tickets for Boston. 

I wish the State Theater show in Portland, ME was on a weekend. That venue's awesome. 
  • Options
    In for Boston. 

$42.50 + fees for GA. Can't beat that. 
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,035
    I might hit up the Detroit show.  If I were a younger man, this would be a no brainer.  It's even on a Friday night.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    In for Boston. 

I'm not seeing anything even close to that cheap here in NY wtf?!?
  • Options
    In for Boston. 

Seated or GA? Boston & Maine are all GA... the Maine show is even cheaper, $39+.

F... I really want to make that run to Maine. I saw QOTSA in that venue in 2017 & it was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.
  • Options
    General Nfs yet in nyc I think on 2/3. Now is vip. I could be wrong. Hang tight.
  • Options
    I might hit up the Detroit show.  If I were a younger man, this would be a no brainer.  It's even on a Friday night.
    You won't regret it. I'm on the fence, but saw them do it before. Might just listen to the record and bounce off the walls.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,484
    edited February 2023
    Loujoe said:
    General Nfs yet in nyc I think on 2/3. Now is vip. I could be wrong. Hang tight.
    Maine & Boston have the artist presale for regular ass tickets going on right now. 

Password is WHAMOLA
  • Options
    In for Boston. 

Seated or GA? Boston & Maine are all GA... the Maine show is even cheaper, $39+.

F... I really want to make that run to Maine. I saw QOTSA in that venue in 2017 & it was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.
    Westbury theatre is weird.  All seats except a small pit...
  • Options
    In for Boston. 

When did "In the Round" become a thing? 

I never heard the phrase before Metallica announced their upcoming no repeats tour. 
  • Options
    In for Boston. 

I never heard the phrase before Metallica announced their upcoming no repeats tour. 
    There have been a few that do it.  I actually like that but with a bigger pit.

Metallica has done it for a while, loved it, Arcade Fire too.  I wish more acts did it.
  • Options
    In for Boston. 

Metallica has done it for a while, loved it, Arcade Fire too.  I wish more acts did it.
    I know it's not a new thing, I saw the Beastie Boys perform from a round / centered stage in Worcester, MA back in the 90s. 

I meant the phrase itself, "In the round"... I never heard that specific term before Metallica announced their tour last month (or whenever they announced it) 
  • Options
    In for Boston. 

I know it's not a new thing, I saw the Beastie Boys perform from a round / centered stage in Worcester, MA back in the 90s. 

I meant the phrase itself, "In the round"... I never heard that specific term before Metallica announced their tour last month (or whenever they announced it) 
    Ahhh, got it.  Less is a Metallica fan so maybe he borrowed it?