Love for Stone Gossard Thread

Comments

• Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!! The Stoney Ponies/Bitches and Bastards have been going NUTS since I have been gone.......YAY!!!!! Oh how I have missed this thread......Vedhead27 thank you for the clip of Stoney calling Eddie a jerk.....I love that one, actually Lori and I act that scene out sometimes heheheheheheheheheh......I can't believe this thread has over 1400 posts....YIKES!!!!!!!!!! Oh I have missed like-minded Stone freaks......=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • I love that video too! Those two are so funny together!
    The more I see the less I know for sure. - John Lennon
    bookworm30 wrote:
    I love that video too! Those two are so funny together!

I love how Stone is grinning from the beginning and watching Eddie....then how he is playing with his hand.......I LOVE IT!!! heheheheheheeh
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    YAY! It's SO great to see you here Pati!! :) We missed so much!
    Oooo hey! You gotta post some of your tour pics soon! :D I was telling everyone about the Stoney birthday cake tiara shot from Portland. The little Princess. :p

haha YES! I love this damn video! Look at these little kids! Such a cute couple. Aw I love that too Pati. :D

"I don't relate to you ANYMORE!!"
    *pushes him away* :p

LOL!!!#%! :D

And I still can't get over Stoney explaining that to him!!! All serious.
    :p
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    ...and yes, we have been going NUTS! :D This is true. :cool:

It's a non-stop PONY PARTY!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Gen5 wrote:
    WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!! The Stoney Ponies/Bitches and Bastards have been going NUTS since I have been gone.......YAY!!!!! Oh how I have missed this thread......Vedhead27 thank you for the clip of Stoney calling Eddie a jerk.....I love that one, actually Lori and I act that scene out sometimes heheheheheheheheheh......I can't believe this thread has over 1400 posts....YIKES!!!!!!!!!! Oh I have missed like-minded Stone freaks......=)

PATI!!!! Welcome back girlie!!!!!!!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Gen5 wrote:
    I love how Stone is grinning from the beginning and watching Eddie....then how he is playing with his hand.......I LOVE IT!!! heheheheheheeh

Me, too!

Thanks, VedHead!!! :D

and thank you for "translating" what they said 'cause I knew which part you were talking about!

Did you see how belittled Ed seemed to feel? I thought that was funny!

Stoney had such a beautiful smile, too! (He still does, but don't see much of that, but I noticed we've been seeing more of that...should I dare to say, since you five in his cute little fan club started bringing out the smileness of him?!)

Now I have this idea for the next time if I'm ever on Stoney's side again, I'm gonna make this little orange sign going, "The Stoney G club says HI and SMILE over here!!!"

:D;)

I've got connections, I said YEAAAHH!!! ;)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
    IamMine wrote:
    Now I have this idea for the next time if I'm ever on Stoney's side again, I'm gonna make this little orange sign going, "The Stoney G club says HI and SMILE over here!!!"

Ooo YES! What a perfect idea! Do it! Do it! :D

And seriously, you saying that about us is just too sweet. :o That thought makes me the happiest little girl in the world. It really means so much. I know the man LOVES the LOVE...even if he can't always look it right in the eye. ;) There ain't no denying he's feeling it hardcore. It's getting recycled so much this year too, more than EVER! It's the most beautiful amazing thing and I feel beyond grateful to be apart of it.

Aww and as always, you are so welcome for the "translating". You know I'm always here for you with that. ;)

"Lo√e, you know the word

• OMG Stone just keeps showing more and more love for his fans.

Check this out!!!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=216449

for stone gossard - the least i could do was say...

prego.

last night after the show, my last show for this tour, stone came down from the stage, walked towards me, held my hand, gave me his pick and said thank you to me. i was overwhelmed by the whole situation i couldn't say anything but just wanted to hug him.

OMG people!!! No guitar tech like San Fran...the man WALKED OVER HIMSELF!!! :eek:
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    YAY! It's SO great to see you here Pati!! :) We missed so much!
    Oooo hey! You gotta post some of your tour pics soon! :D I was telling everyone about the Stoney birthday cake tiara shot from Portland. The little Princess. :p

haha YES! I love this damn video! Look at these little kids! Such a cute couple. Aw I love that too Pati. :D

"I don't relate to you ANYMORE!!"
    *pushes him away* :p

LOL!!!#%! :D

And I still can't get over Stoney explaining that to him!!! All serious.

That's the funny part, is Stone explaining it to him and then "gettin' riled" hahahahahahahaha....
    And yes, I will have to post my pictures......I have been posted some of them on myspace but need to put them here.....Little Princess, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah......HAHAHAHAH......brilliant Eddie!!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    PATI!!!! Welcome back girlie!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mel!!!! Thank you mucho for the welcom-ing!!! I am glad to finally be back online and back in the arms of Stone fans (how dramatic is that) hahahahahahahah.....I am so far behind with their shows though BUT I will do my research and see what I have missed!!! =)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    LOVE BUMP please! :)
    Thank you.

So I was looking a Pearl Jam's Myspace page and noticed in the pictures section, there's 2 shots of Stoney!! The rest are shots of the group together and then 1 of Jeff...but there's 2 of just Stoney. How cool is that? :) Major Stoney love everywhere I turn! It's all across this nation. :D

Ok, I also wanna bump this up with a classic quote that never fails to make me laugh....

Stoney : "I think in bands you have role playing, and for me it's riffs and arrangements and songwriting. Eddie's the guy you're looking at on stage, if I was in the audience I'd be looking at him - well, I might look at me a couple of times as well."
    :eek: :p:D

"Lo√e, you know the word

Look at Stone givin' himself love......hahahahahahahaha.....that is a GREAT quote......

The one I like is one he says that when he plays guitar he always invisions that he is playing the solo.....hahahahahahahah.....you gotta love this man!!!!

And what's that??? Is it true that you, me and Nadia will be reunited in like 2 1/2 hours?????????????????????? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    oh HELL yea Pati!! We haven't seen each other since we got back from Seattle! It shall be a jolly good old time and it is going to ROCK!! :D

And I must note again, I know I mention this b/f, but Stone was mentioned in the credits for the Michael Franti documentary, "I Know I am Not Alone" you all should check it out. It is a GREAT documentary about one musician's journey going into war torn countries. And you all should check out his music as well. :)

But yeah, I am still thinking why Stone was mentioned in it. hmmmmm

and I STILL can't believe they played BREATH!!! :eek: OMG!! it FINALLY happened!! How about an acousti verison of Breath for my b-day boys?!;)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    ha! I know. He's got that whole modest exterior but we know what's really going on. :cool: Stoney defintiely has Stoney love too folks. He's probably even posted in this thread before. :p

Wait! He invisions that he is playing the solo??LOL!!! Too funny. I don't think I've ever read that quote!

And YAY I know! I'm very, very excited to be reunited. :D
    Like, VISOR excited....

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/cuteassvisorness2.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/msgny4.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/cuteassvisorness.jpg

:D:D:D:D

"Lo√e, you know the word

MeddleDeal wrote:
    oh HELL yea Pati!! We haven't seen each other since we got back from Seattle! It shall be a jolly good old time and it is going to ROCK!! :D

And I must note again, I know I mention this b/f, but Stone was mentioned in the credits for the Michael Franti documentary, "I Know I am Not Alone" you all should check it out. It is a GREAT documentary about one musician's journey going into war torn countries. And you all should check out his music as well. :)

But yeah, I am still thinking why Stone was mentioned in it. hmmmmm

and I STILL can't believe they played BREATH!!! :eek: OMG!! it FINALLY happened!! How about an acousti verison of Breath for my b-day boys?!;)

He was mentioned in the documentary? Wowza.....very interesting and cool!! Breath acoustic.....I'm down with that....hell, I want Dissident acoustic!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    ha! I know. He's got that whole modest exterior but we know what's really going on. :cool: Stoney defintiely has Stoney love too folks. He's probably even posted in this thread before. :p

Wait! He invisions that he is playing the solo??LOL!!! Too funny. I don't think I've ever read that quote!

Like, VISOR excited....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Like visor excited!!!!!!! now that's fuckin' funny!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha.....CRAP that's hilarious......

Yeah, I forget where I read it but he said that he even when Mike solos he plays like he is soloing (in his mind)....I'm telling you the boy is in love with the boy!!! There is the ultimate Man Crush!!! hahahahahahah.....I agree, he probably has bumped this thread a few times.....heheheheheheh
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    LOL!!!!! A man crush on HIMSELF!!?!? :p That is too hilarious Pati!!! That is the ultimate man crush right there. aahahHAHAH. I gotta say, he's got some great taste. :D
    Oh no, and that solo in his mind deal has me crackin up even harder!! :D
    The man is TOO MUCH! I can't even deal with it!

"Lo√e, you know the word

VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    LOL!!!!! A man crush on HIMSELF!!?!? :p That is too hilarious Pati!!! That is the ultimate man crush right there. aahahHAHAH. I gotta say, he's got some great taste. :D
    Oh no, and that solo in his mind deal has me crackin up even harder!! :D
    The man is TOO MUCH! I can't even deal with it!

I agree, he has GREAT taste in men....I mean, Ed, himself....the list goes on....hahahahahahahah.....It doesn't get any better than that.....He has us as his haven then he has himself as his King (or Princess, which ever you prefer, hell why not both)......

See, now when you watch him play just know that, in his mind, he is soloing!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:

See, now when you watch him play just know that, in his mind, he is soloing!!!

HA! YES! :D AND watching himself! ;):p

"Lo√e, you know the word

VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    HA! YES! :D AND watching himself! ;):p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....And BOOOOOOO to those who question this man's TALENT!!!!! hehehehehehehehehe
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

Like, VISOR excited....

OMG!! Don't get me STARTED on that baby blue visor!! I think that should make a comeback. I haven't seen that visor since MSG II!! Some people said it should go, but I don't! I am very FOND of it and thinks it ROCKS!!

STONEY: the MASTER of VISORS :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    See! Perfect example of "VISOR excited". :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• :eek:

as if stone wasn't COOL enough, he completely OWNS in that visor! :eek:

coolest dude ever! :D
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
    So true my friend! So true! :)
    jack_bass_player is praising this man's awesomeness every chance he gets. I just love it! :D

It is a known fact : everything Stoney G touches turns to cool. :cool: Visors, glasses, plaid, cowboy hats. He can PIMP it ALL!
    :D

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/plaidpimp.jpg
    PIMP!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Stone owns...enough said!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    It is a known fact : everything Stoney G touches turns to cool. :cool: Visors, glasses, plaid, cowboy hats. He can PIMP it ALL!
    :D

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/plaidpimp.jpg
    PIMP!
    OMG, who gives a flippin' FLIP about plaid when you can see the HANDS of The RIFFMASTER so close up!! Where on earth did this photo come from VEDHEAD?? Was it heaven sent??
    Regardless I <heart> you all over again for posting it :) We need an official kiss smiley :*)

And don't forget Past Present Future Part 1 for its Stoney Goodness
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TfXHrd5YV0
    They're all so fresh and so in love with each other... what a special moment in time... what a special group of guys :)

My life would be soooo empty without PhotoBucket and YouTube and my Stoney Ponies... shudder to think :o:p:D
    ... wish the world could go again with love ...
    OMG, who gives a flippin' FLIP about plaid when you can see the HANDS of The RIFFMASTER so close up!! Where on earth did this photo come from VEDHEAD?? Was it heaven sent??
    Regardless I <heart> you all over again for posting it :) We need an official kiss smiley :*)

And don't forget Past Present Future Part 1 for its Stoney Goodness
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TfXHrd5YV0
    They're all so fresh and so in love with each other... what a special moment in time... what a special group of guys :)

My life would be soooo empty without PhotoBucket and YouTube and my Stoney Ponies... shudder to think :o:p:D

you, my dear, are just TOO cute!! :D

All this cuteness, has to STOP!

nah!!!

STONEY PONIES/BITCHES UNITE!! :cool:
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    Myspace is being stupid and not letting me log in......meanies....but HAPPY 1500 POSTS STONEY PONIES/BITCHES AND BASTARDS!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm so happy to be part of this growing family......thank you Lydia and Nadia for never givin' up on this thread.....Look at it grow and grow and grow....Stone sends his love to us.....

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/poworgen5/PearlJam2006118.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/poworgen5/PearlJam2006119.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/poworgen5/PearlJam2006130.jpg
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Wow, 1500 posts of Stoney Love! This is too much!
    The more I see the less I know for sure. - John Lennon