Love for Stone Gossard Thread

Comments

• bookworm30bookworm30 Posts: 186
    bump
    The more I see the less I know for sure. - John Lennon
  • enough good things cannot be said about this man, he is just unbelievable. most definitly my favorite to watch rock out, the man gets funky. GO STONE GO!!!!!
    once dissolved we are free to grow.
    www.freebord.com
    Page 8? I think not!

Love Bump! :D
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    A "What the hell!" bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    A "Good Morning!" Bump

:D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    :D:D The man ROCKED on Weds night!! :D:D

He was doing the head bobbing, duck impressions a lot at one point in the show, can't remember what song it was now :D
    I was grinning like a maniac watching him though :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • He was great wedsnday night, iv got a video of him bobbin like a maniac in front of jeff, its great, he didnt throw any plecs though, Hes still such a cool guy!!!
    Happy Sunday bump! :)
  • What's happening, Ponies? I'm glad he was real animated for you guys in Ireland. It sounds like you had a great time.
    "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - The Young Ones
  • Hi to all you Stone fans!!!

My daily LOVE bump for the MAN......(missed a few days due to birthday celebrations...another year older and more love for this band!!!)

For those of you that have seen Stone this tour...what song should I wish for that Stone really rocks out to???
    ~~The sea will rise, please stand by the shore~~
    ~~~~Oh I will be, I will be there once more~~~~

2006 Tour
    10/11 Brisbane
    13/11 Melbourne
    14/11 Melbourne
    16/11 Melbourne
    19/11 Newcastle
    25/11 Perth

Hall-le-lu-jah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What is wrong with you all...where are you?

http://pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060827/6.jpg

I have two words to say.....

Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!
    ~~The sea will rise, please stand by the shore~~
    ~~~~Oh I will be, I will be there once more~~~~

2006 Tour
    10/11 Brisbane
    13/11 Melbourne
    14/11 Melbourne
    16/11 Melbourne
    19/11 Newcastle
    25/11 Perth

Hall-le-lu-jah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!
    It's been a busy summer but I'm here, I'm here!! And Stone still rules the known and unknown musical universe :) He just The Best Thing EVER, that's for sure.
    And thank you so much for the heads-up on this 10C photo... jaw-dropping... stunning. The best one I've seen of him in a looong time. Eddie's well-documented hotness has got nothing on this man... Stone is lovely, lovely, lovely <deep sigh>
    And SammieBee, you happen to rule as well :)
    ... wish the world could go again with love ...
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    It has been a LONG ass time since I posted on here. Been so busy w/carrying a future Stoney Pony in my belly :p plus, recovering from post tour depression as well. I can't believe it is over for us here in the states. :( oh well, i hope they bring it on to Bridge School :D this year!!! haha I speak for the other missing Stoney Ponies, myself, VEDHEAD27 and Gen5, that we are ALL still tired and going through things at the moment. I mean, WOW! I know I speak for all of us that this tour was AMAZING!!

and guys, YOU ALL ROCK for carrying the Stoney love!! WOHOHOHOO the man NEEDS this LOVE!! :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    What is wrong with you all...where are you?

Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I'm here, I'm here!!! I tried to do a love bump yesterday but couldn't find the thread and gave up because I was so tired.

Thank you so much for that pic! He truly is a beautiful man! *sigh*
  • but i fuckin love STONE
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
    but i fuckin love STONE

As you should. He is the Boss of us all!

Love!!!
    but i fuckin love STONE

and nothing is wrong w/that ;)

STONE IS DA SHIT!! :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    Love Bump!:D
  • Hey all! I have moved and started at Missouri State. I also don't have the internet at home right now. I wanted to drop by and say how great Stone is as well as all of his fans.
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
    Hey all! I have moved and started at Missouri State. I also don't have the internet at home right now. I wanted to drop by and say how great Stone is as well as all of his fans.

Oh girl, I was wondering about you and how your moved went. Glad to know that you are starting college :D

Stone: BRINGS people together!! :cool: And I am NOT joking, it is the HONEST truth!! :) I know that was totally random, but i'm a random kind of person :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Hey SmilinSkullRing, we were wondering where you'd been!

For the love of Stone!

bump

Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Damn! You beat me to it!! hahaha I just found this tonight.
    I think he looks so cute there. haha
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Here's feeling mad love for Stone tonight....Listening to YIELD
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    yahamita wrote:

AHHHH!! that is ONE kick ASS pic! LOVE the glow around him!!! :D

*faints*

Do you have any pics from night 2 girl?

you should see the Crown of Thorns video from Reading on YouTube. Stone is TOTALLY doing his dips! haha. TOO AWESOME!! :D

And I recommend to everyone should listen to BRAD!! Sheepish is one of the saddest songs Stoney EVER wrote!:(

Also, baby news, my little future Stoney Pony, we are naming her Chloe, my boyfriend suggested we added the Dancer to it as well. :) Plus, she is already dancing in my belly. :o
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Hey I'm glad some of the long-time ponies are back. I was getting worried about y'all.
    Meddle, you're lucky your man is a PJ/MLB fan, and you're on the same wavelength as far as names. That's awesome!
    "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - The Young Ones
  • MeddleDeal wrote:
    you should see the Crown of Thorns video from Reading on YouTube. Stone is TOTALLY doing his dips! haha. TOO AWESOME!! :D

And I recommend to everyone should listen to BRAD!! Sheepish is one of the saddest songs Stoney EVER wrote!:(

Also, baby news, my little future Stoney Pony, we are naming her Chloe, my boyfriend suggested we added the Dancer to it as well. :) Plus, she is already dancing in my belly. :o

Ahhh... that video is righteous in every sense of the word... thanks for the tip!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcVj_qsCI6k

And I know it's bad form to tell parents what to name a baby but I simply must suggest Chloe Stonia :)
    ... wish the world could go again with love ...
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    AHHHH!! that is ONE kick ASS pic! LOVE the glow around him!!! :D

*faints*

Do you have any pics from night 2 girl?

My sweet, dear Nad!!!! I took that pic on night #3. I still need to get with Sue in Chicago and get my night#2 pics off of her computer! Geez, I totally forgot to do that a few weeks ago, but time was short.
    Chloe Dancer is the perfect name for your little angel. Just perfect!
    I will pop in a BRAD cd and feel the Stoney love...Miss you lots!!!!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    *runs into thread*
    *hugs everyone super tight*

I've missed this place so frickin much! *sigh* The most positive thread on the board! :D bookworm30.....you are awesome! Thank you for keeping the love alive!
    Sorry I haven't been around much. Like everyone else I've just had some things going on and havent had my usual energy to post online lately. What can I say, when I give it's All Or None. ;)
    Aww and my SammieBlack! I'm so sorry that I've let you down. I hope you'll find it in your PJ/Stoney lovin heart to forgive me. :) OOOH and.....
    What is wrong with you all...where are you?

Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!

!!!!!!! SWEET STONEY GORGEOUSNESS is right!!! :o THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this riduckulously adorable picture. And thank you Kerensa! Once again the girl captured one hell of a moment. **feels all warm and fuzzy* How contagious is this smile?! :D!! Jesus! This is too damn cute. I wanna hurt him and hug him all at once!

Speaking of pictures...excuse me but have we all seen the pictures from Guitar Legends???? :eek: Eeeeek. *gasping for air* Will someone with a scanner PLEEEEEEEASE scan *THE* Stone picture in there and post it in this thread?? Please! I can't even talk about this picture. It's THAT incredible! :o

BTW Sammie, any details from your shows?? :D

I'm so thrilled that all you Stoners have witnessed the extreme magic first hand and I'm also just so damn excited for you European crowds! This PJ year is THE BEST!

Ooooo wait... garypower, did you say video???? :D

Well despite the lack of presence around these parts, the Stoney love has of course been alive and well over here... continuously growing with each passing second. Some very exciting Stone things have been going on. With permission from the mighty 10c PJ gods, I have created a MUCH needed Myspace music page for our beloved Gossman...

http://www.myspace.com/stonegossard

HORRAY!!!!!:D This page NEEDED to exist..... and now it does. :D
    All is right in the world.

((LISA))! Awww so great to see you girl. THANK YOU for that kick ass picture. I can't wait to see those pick ones. You gotta get those. I'm thinking maybe once I see the pictures things will sink in a little more. HA! Not likely though I know. Any progress on the Fuckin' Up vid??I'm foaming at the mouth over here. :p

*sigh* SF SF SF. I've been reliving these dreamlike tour moments (especially The Holy SF trio! ) non-stop. They are the fuel that's keeping my fire burning bright amongst the severe -I-miss-the-living fuck-outta-PJ-ness- . I STILL can't believe how perfect & amazing this tour has been! I really can't. Awww and all the STONE love! SF was honestly the mecca of Stoney love this tour. We all thought it was gonna be The Gorge but nope...it was SF...x3!!! SOOO many Stoney highlights from the Holy Trio. A ton of them gave been captured on the boots too! The little speech he gave when he was protecting the ponies!!!! :D??!! You can hear it on SF 2 right after Unemployable!!! AWWW!!!! ((:D)) Also, I must share with you all that my loud ass mouth made it onto one of the boots too, whaddya know, screaming for Stone. hahaha. During Life Wasted...night 3. As soon as Stoney comes in with that riff the first time( "da da dada dada da da") the funka dunk one that just reeks of his catchy ass song writing brilliance...well I always cheer my head off during that part and I did it ESPECIALLY LOUD in SF since I was right in front of the mighty man. *slaps self* But yeah, you can hear a loud "WOOooooooooo" during that part. *takes a bow* haha. I remember jumping up and down and everyone around me joining in. We all had our fists up the air pumping them up and cheering away for the mighty SG. Seriously guys, there was SO MUCH STONEY LOVE IN SF. SF = Stoney Fans galore. I still can't wrap my head around everything that's happened and these SF shows remain untouchable on so many levels. The second night the love was exaggerated to the extreme...and how fitting that it be the night the Stoney Fanclub dominated the balcony. :) There were quite a few random Stone chants this night...yes some of which we started. ;) ALSO Ed introduced each member after Fuckin Up and guess who got the LOUDEST applause after he was introduced??!!? And I can't stress it enough~> that solo?! The man ripped that thing to gorey shreds. He was getting mad cheers during that as well. :) It was so amazing to witness and feel everyone around you giving this gifted gift of a man the LIVE love & praise that he so rightfully deserves.

Alright, now that you got me started on SF it is very necessary that I post this video...

Fast Forward to the end...oh say around 4:15
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0B8MMhOxgc

AHHHH!!! :eek: LOOK AT THAT SHIT! Yet another moment that forced me to shout out "YEEEEEEEEAH" at my computer screen. *goes back and watches for the millionth time* LOOK AT THAT!!!! :eek:!!!!!!!!! Possessed as all hell. hah. I fuckin LOVE IT! The Boss ain't fuckin around this tour. It's WAY serious. This tour = Stone's bitch!

Nadi! Thank you so much for posting that Crown vid. Isn't that one of the best versions! All that added emotion??? Whew. haha YEP, and those dips are just awesome. I LOOOOOOOVE when the song kicks back in at the end, that always gives me chills as is, but I especially love in this how the wind starts blowing in Ed's hair right as it comes oozing in. :o BEAUTIFUL.
    I can't wait to watch that whole show with you tomorrow girl. I'm very much looking forward to that. :)

*ahem* jack_bass_player I just need to let you know that your Stoney love is just smokin HOT...like in a universe all it's own HOT. Be proud of that man crush. haha. I mean man crushes of ANY kind RULE, and I seriously love the hell outta Edrosexuals...but a man crush on STONE?? AWWWW!!! It's a very special one and just too damn precious! YOU RULE! Keep up the good work! :D

Ooooh ooooh...and before I sign off for the night I must scream this in a thread that FULLY FULLY understands~~~~>THEY SOUNDCHECKED RIVAL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! :D AHHHHH!!!!! :eek:

~BETTER PONY UP~
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Stone has always been my favourite member of the band.

As a guitarist myself, I appreciate his kick-ass rhythm playing - he just lays down such a solid groove.

Met the man after a Brad show in Toronto - what a guy!!
    His playing on 20th Century is just outstanding!!
    Brixton Academy, London: 14/07/93
    Wembley Arena, London: 29/10/96
    MEN Arena, Manchester: 04/06/00
    Air Canada Centre, Toronto: 05/10/00
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf: 21/06/07

Brad: Phoenix Theatre, Toronto: 31/10/02