patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    KDH12 wrote:
    I just realized I have to buy plane tickets :D

That may help. :D
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    KDH12 wrote:
    I just realized I have to buy plane tickets :D
    hahaha i bought one ticket to philly.. and i still need a plane ride home ...keep puttin it off. meh, i'll do it tomorrow :D;)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    daughter68daughter68 Posts: 97
    Count me in, too! I just made our reservations, so we are officially heading to DC!
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    note to self.....

put in a request for time off at work :D
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    I am officially there! Woohoo!!
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,873
    should be there, I'll bring a Boston Mammoth astronaut poster for auction too

Mike
  • Options
    blackngoldblackngold Posts: 264
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    should be there, I'll bring a Boston Mammoth astronaut poster for auction too

Mike

Great, thanks Mike.
    This is gonna be a fun time. look forward to meeting everyone at the Grand Slam
  • Options
    bumping this so that everyone can check out the new items added to the raffle/auction
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    Are you still looking for items? I have a handful of '03 boots that I could part with.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    awesome to see the place all settled! first pre-party of the tour, REALLY looking forward to it! also i've never seen pj in DC before, so hopefully meet a whole bunch of new people too! :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Are you still looking for items? I have a handful of '03 boots that I could part with.

sure. any item is much appreciated. Thanks so much. less than 3 weeks to go until PJ rocks DC!
  • Options
    manderacomanderaco Posts: 16
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    For anyone who remembers the Hawaii fundraiser and Ziggy's awesome performance and impromptu sing-a-long; Ziggy from the Delaneys will be doing an acoustic set fpr us at the party again! :)

http://www.myspace.com/thedelaneys

I am just catching up! I have not logged on for a while but am getting myself pumped for the shows..dc and both Jersey shows. And I thought I remember Ziggy from the Hawaii show! Count me in for the Pre-party!! I live in Pa but am staying with a friend in the city all weekend!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,256
    If my niece and I arrive early enough, we'll probably walk around a little bit in the lobby just so I can finally meet people I've been "communicating" with since 2004. Should be cool! :D

I decided, and my niece agreed, that it would be better if we wore Orioles t-shirts instead of PJ t-shirts. We'll be the ones in Orange "This is Birdland" or something like that. She's been to an O's game, so I thought she would like to wear a new O's t-shirt instead of borrowing my avocado blue concert t-shirt.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    im leaving for DC in 16 days, yo!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Yeah, count me in!!! Can't wait.

Only 24,720 Lukins until the show.....
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    LukinTimer wrote:
    Yeah, count me in!!! Can't wait.

Only 24,720 Lukins until the show.....

there needs to be an official "Lukin Timer" website with the countdown for each show.
    See ya there man
  • Options
    droptheleash2216droptheleash2216 Honesdale, PA Posts: 95
    Nice, the last fan get together I went to was up in Kitchener which was a fun time for those that where there. You can put me down for two!
  • Options
    Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    Friday the 20th & Sunday the 22nd...anyone in town plan on hitting the national mall and smithsonian museums?
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Friday the 20th & Sunday the 22nd...anyone in town plan on hitting the national mall and smithsonian museums?
    wanting to get to smithsonian out of DC...airplanes....not sure how easy it will be to get there...will do some research.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options

you do realize that the show is on sunday the 22nd right?
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    KDH12 wrote:

Not sure what that has to do with anything. Everything in DC is open like 364 days a year?
    callen wrote:
    wanting to get to smithsonian out of DC...airplanes....not sure how easy it will be to get there...will do some research.

Both Air and Space Museums are fantastic! If you're tight on time, I recommend the one on the mall downtown. If you have some time, get out to the one at Dulles airport. It has a lot more and some bigger stuff, like the Concorde and the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
  • Options
    dhartogsdhartogs Posts: 5
    If you are looking for a different musuem to hit try the International Spy Musueam. It's close to the Verizon Center. Here's a list of bars and things to do around the Verizon Center. There's a ton of stuff to do.

http://www.straycompass.com/article_page.php?recordID=14
  • Options
    melpetamelpeta Posts: 46
    What about that Newseum? Is it any good?
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    KDH12 wrote:

I realize it now, lol

ok friday and saturday fun
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    A friend and I will be there also. See you all there.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,816
    I took the liberty of making a group Photobucket area for each fundraiser.

That means everyone can access the photos and upload their own for one big photo album of the event. Please feel free to upload your photos to each album - it would be great to have them all in one place! :)

Washington DC: http://photobucket.com/groups/gg235/2CPU27R669/
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I took the liberty of making a group Photobucket area for each fundraiser.

That means everyone can access the photos and upload their own for one big photo album of the event. Please feel free to upload your photos to each album - it would be great to have them all in one place! :)

Washington DC: http://photobucket.com/groups/gg235/2CPU27R669/

How was the islands? See you all in DC :D
  • Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Not sure what that has to do with anything. Everything in DC is open like 364 days a year?

This is why.......

I realize it now, lol

ok friday and saturday fun
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Not going to the show but will be in DC day of. Anyone checking out the sights b4 the show?