Options

The tea party

13»

Comments

• Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Going to the Tea Party show in Ottawa tonight. Look forward to hearing some new material.
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Thanks, it was a good one. Couple new songs. Jeff said they are not sure if it’s going to be a new ep or full on album. Could go either way I guess. He said it would be soon and that’s what confuses me. Don’t know if it’s an ep or an album? Yikes 
  • Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    Good to hear they are still good live.  I've got tickets to see them in Calgary, haven't seen them since 1998 or 99. Did they have any vinyl for sale at the show? 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    toolie said:
    Good to hear they are still good live.  I've got tickets to see them in Calgary, haven't seen them since 1998 or 99. Did they have any vinyl for sale at the show? 
    10-20 signed copies of Splendor Solis. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    conflicting reports about the EP/album. JB said that they will be doing shows this spring, which we obviously know. Maybe some one-off festivals in the summer, but he also mentioned they are entertaining offers for more Tea & Symphony shows, then the 30th anniversary of the band is next year, where they are planning on releasing their entire catalogue on vinyl (I'm sure this excludes the indie record), and THEN the EP. So the way he put it in the interview was the EP wasn't coming out until next year, but he previously said it was coming out this spring, and Will said Jeff (Martin or Burrows?) said it would be soon. So who knows. 

JB also said the next single will come out when Black River runs its course. I believe it will be the other song they have played at shows, Way Way Down. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com