Options

No Fuckin Way Mccready!!!!!!!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    stickboy wrote:
    me either :D
    nah I just watched them come out and there was too mny fans so I reached out with my place date book and had jeff sign a page and told him thanx and whats up to matt and ed.
    cool!
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    stickboy wrote:
    NofuckinWAY-1.jpg

72nColumbus-1.jpg
    Lyd, Pati & Barb, look at those cheesy ass grins! LOVE IT!!!!!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    yahamita wrote:
    Lyd, Pati & Barb, look at those cheesy ass grins! LOVE IT!!!!!

Chuck E Cheese Grins.....=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    That's very cool man. You've got some cool Bay Area chicks standing next to you :-)
    hell yea! had a blast with them the whole time and love em to death!
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    stickboy wrote:
    hell yea! had a blast with them the whole time and love em to death!
    STICKY!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    wait...... Eli????
    yes.....
    jason????

oh wait..I already knew that :D
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    eli... keef...
    wish you were here...
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    eli... keef...
    wish you were here...
    light up! :D
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    Hm...I happened to walk that same route as you did on that day, but didn´t see any Mike ):

Congrats though (:

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    and......
    Mic?

I'm heading to Belgium for Rock Werchter festival today, might go through Amsterdam.. we still meeting there?
    I doubt Id be able to make that J...next time tho for sure :)

and Charlie, its all about timing man...we just all happened to be at the right place at the right time, thats all ;)
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i FINALLY got a chance to get on this thread :D haha was contending with a nasty sinus infection when i got back home so just starting to feel relatively human again....wee!

thanks to everybody for the kind words about us meeting mike...it was an amazing experience. i remember when eli yelled out and i see mike, i see his face, look down at his arm (like i need to see the tats for confirmation lol), then look back up at his face. me looking like this :eek: hahaha

i shook his hand and thanked him for all the amazing music, he was so gracious and sweet. we all talked about the SF shows, and man...what a class act he is. SO friendly, and the things that struck me the most about him:

1. he is TINY! so compact lol
    2. has *the* best positive energy about him!

it was so relaxed and chill, it wasn't until he and his parents and ashley took off that we officially freaked the fuck out haha i am so glad i was able to share such a moment with such cool folks :) yay!
  • Options
    i FINALLY got a chance to get on this thread :D haha was contending with a nasty sinus infection when i got back home so just starting to feel relatively human again....wee!

thanks to everybody for the kind words about us meeting mike...it was an amazing experience. i remember when eli yelled out and i see mike, i see his face, look down at his arm (like i need to see the tats for confirmation lol), then look back up at his face. me looking like this :eek: hahaha

i shook his hand and thanked him for all the amazing music, he was so gracious and sweet. we all talked about the SF shows, and man...what a class act he is. SO friendly, and the things that struck me the most about him:

1. he is TINY! so compact lol
    2. has *the* best positive energy about him!

it was so relaxed and chill, it wasn't until he and his parents and ashley took off that we officially freaked the fuck out haha i am so glad i was able to share such a moment with such cool folks :) yay!

This is very important. What time approx run into him???

I ask because my Girlfriend and I literally did the same exact walk from Strawberry Fields to the Dakota and I want to know how close i was to meeting the Master.

I'll kick myself if you were there around 1PM...
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • Options

I ask because my Girlfriend and I literally did the same exact walk from Strawberry Fields to the Dakota and I want to know how close i was to meeting the Master.

oh man, i seriously can't remember....we had gotten off at the subway across the street from the dakota, looked at that then crossed the street to strawberry fields. we saw him on 72nd and columbus, and we were at strawberry fields for a while so i can't remember exactly what time it was. might have been after 1 though, we had to check out of the hotel at 11 and got coffee/snacks after, then met up with eli and wandered around. so hell, it could have been 3 lol
  • Options

it was around 4:30 b/c I remember always asking what time it was (b/c of us having to pick up the car) WOW!!! I remember something!!! So yeah, it was around 4:30....but seriously....did all of that happen???
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    it was around 4:30 b/c I remember always asking what time it was (b/c of us having to pick up the car) WOW!!! I remember something!!! So yeah, it was around 4:30....but seriously....did all of that happen???
    oh right it was later! damn it took us forever to get to the park haha glad it did, a minute earlier or later and we would have missed our golden opportunity :)
  • Options
    oh right it was later! damn it took us forever to get to the park haha glad it did, a minute earlier or later and we would have missed our golden opportunity :)

Good I don't feel to bad. I was at the Met by 4PM, way faraway from the Dakota at that point.

If it would have been earlier I would have felt so unlucky.

That's really awesome you got to meet the Master!
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • Options
    Good I don't feel to bad. I was at the Met by 4PM, way faraway from the Dakota at that point.

If it would have been earlier I would have felt so unlucky.

That's really awesome you got to meet the Master!
    thanks, i felt really lucky! was a special touch to the end of my NYC part of my trip :)
  • Options

b/c we all couldn't stop talking and I talked to that drunk guy for a long time....like we said everything was planned out for a reason....I am still in awedom....
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    thanks, i felt really lucky! was a special touch to the end of my NYC part of my trip :)
    word.
    I fell in love with the band all over again...or better yet even moreso after that and even with the fans like you ladies.
    People were telling me at the beacon b4 the show..Mike up the block! You might still be able to catch him!...didnt care..saw ed come in b4 the show by accident which was cool. I dont go looking for them..if it happens it happens, and that day girls..YES it did happen!! just to make sure yall dont think youre in a dream :D
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    word.
    I fell in love with the band all over again...or better yet even moreso after that and even with the fans like you ladies.
    People were telling me at the beacon b4 the show..Mike up the block! You might still be able to catch him!...didnt care..saw ed come in b4 the show by accident which was cool. I dont go looking for them..if it happens it happens, and that day girls..YES it did happen!! just to make sure yall dont think youre in a dream :D

Just keep reminding us that b/c I STILL can't write about anything that happened.....
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    word.
    haha indeed it was like a dream! i've always been the same way as far as meeting them goes, if it happens it happens. and for it to happen the way it did, and especially after spending time at strawberry fields, sharing about music with you guys....it was fantastic :)

i love this band and all the people it's brought in my life as a result :)
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    Just keep reminding us that b/c I STILL can't write about anything that happened.....
    lol, I feel you! it took me a while too, but I had to get it down just to keep reliving it :)

chiqui, damn straight girl...everyone Ive met cause of this band is the shit! Mad love for yall :)
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    stickboy wrote:
    lol, I feel you! it took me a while too, but I had to get it down just to keep reliving it :)

chiqui, damn straight girl...everyone Ive met cause of this band is the shit! Mad love for yall :)
    Im so gladd this happened to YOU guys!!! After the show saturday, someone met The Master RIGHT where we were all standing. We just missed him. Im kinda gladd though becuz.....well, you know how I feel about meeting him. :eek: So Im gladd you guys got to do the honors!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Im so gladd this happened to YOU guys!!! After the show saturday, someone met The Master RIGHT where we were all standing. We just missed him. Im kinda gladd though becuz.....well, you know how I feel about meeting him. :eek: So Im gladd you guys got to do the honors!!! :D
    well
    YOU got to do the Honors OFFICIALLY yest.

and dont worry you havent met Mike yet cause someones saving it for that day me and you run into him ;)