Options

No Fuckin Way Mccready!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I missed you guys by and that awesome meeting by about an hour!!
    I was RIGHT THERE!! whoa! So happy for you guys!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    panthergirlpanthergirl Posts: 469
    that is one of those awesome stories that i LOVE to read!!!!!!!!
    very special!!!

i am so happy for you guys...
    (maybe i'll be lucky enough to have that sort of surprise meeting with one of the dudes someday)

sorry i didn;t meet any of you at McGarry's... we were there and ventured to the back garden area a few times but it was soooo crowded.
    we sat in the front window and had a good time up there.
    would really have loved to meet a few more of you though :)
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    stickboy wrote:
    I wake up today ready to go meet chiqui, ved head and pati for a strol thru central park and strawberry fields and we got caught up and emotional and all I kept thinking how cool would that be if Mike would just happen to visit the same time we did. It didnt happen of course so we left cause VED HEAD had to pee really bad and as we're waling up past the Dakota on 72 and Columbus, Im walkiin a bit ahead by meself and as I turn left to the corner my mind just fuckin LOST IT!
    I was like NO FUCKIN WAY>>NO FUCKIN WAAAAAYYYYY!!! And the girls were like WAH WAH?? and PATI looks over and I scream MIKE FUCKIN MCCREADY!!!!!! the 4 of us nearly dropped and poor mike he saw me flip and starts looking behind him like in the street like WHY is this dude bugging oout?? and soon as he heard me he knew..his wife and his mom and dad SMILING EAR TO EAR behind me!! I tell them after I shook his hand 'You gys raised the BEST guitarist EVER" Mom and da are like.."yea we know, lmao!!!" and i tell them back no but for real hes the best human being like what a great person..so after the girls were done chatting with him and I recollected myself he ogoes to shake my hand and Im like "nah mike..FUCK that, and I hugged the shit out of him THANKING HIM for Black Diamond and for just everything! and he embraced me back sooo fuckin heartfelt...wait till yall see the pics..hes cheesin ot as much as us...so much love on the corner of 72 and Columbus about an hour ago..WOW!
    MY MSG experience just ended with a bang!

wow thats awesome, good for you... everytime someone see's mike that always say how nice he was!!! i love the fact that he is a nice normal guy and embraces the fans that see him...

the crazy part is was hanging out in that area almost all day wed... the ratio of women to men on the upper west side must be 6-1

wow!
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    cool story.

So yeah I was at MSG 1...it would've been cool to meet you. You never mentioned anything..I wonder why :rolleyes:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    TrixieCat wrote:
    That is such an awesome story! I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Chiqui at McGarry's on her birthday and am so excited to see her again tonite!
    I am so happy for all of you.
    Stick, i met you very briefly inside of the garden. Was that you sister you were with? She is beautiful.
    Great story!
    :)

damnit i knew i should have gone to mcgarrys on wed instead of the meetup on tues :(

fuck
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    pjbiz wrote:
    Ashley is the best!!
    But the real question is, was Lydi and Patti wearing stoney pony shirts haha??
    nah bro! but Ashley spoke of you and Touring Van to Lyd..it was NUTS!!..like "Hey I know you guys" she was referring to you and Lyd, I guess one day she hooked you guys up with free tix or something like that??
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    cool story.

So yeah I was at MSG 1...it would've been cool to meet you. You never mentioned anything..I wonder why :rolleyes:
    mention anything about what? it was too crazy and chaotic trying to meet up with everyone..I still left Joey hanging..never got up with him and a few others..shit I barely made it to hang with chiqui. Not to mention the mission to find 3 more tix for my other sis and bro in law...well I got one sis in..the one that made me miss the 1st 9 songs in 98 msg 2, I couldnt land 2 more for the other2 ...well this time she made me miss the 1st 3...30 something shows later.. and 10 yrs later..its come full circle...10 yrs from now I'll take her to her 3rd show and I'll miss the 1st few songs again. Guaranteed! lol

hey trixie where did we meet? refresh my hazey memory please? :D
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    This story would be cooler if you didn;t freak out like a 12 year old in the 80's when you saw Michael Jackson outside the elementary school. bwhahaha
    ea time I have met Mike, I returned to that 12 year old schoolgirl as well. You can't help it! Its the initial shock of OMG...that's Mike fuckin McCready!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    how about a subtle approach that says, "wow mike, it's an honor to meet you, thank you for the music."
    "One just escapes, one's left inside the well... and he who forgets will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    how about a subtle approach that says, "wow mike, it's an honor to meet you, thank you for the music."
    nah man, sorry
    we dont do subtle here

we let them know how we REALLY feel..fuck holding back and anyways after the initial shock..we all settled down and kicked it like friends..so it was fine

besides like Lyd said "We manifested that", cause we talked about it so much it was like God just said alright, Im tired of hearing you guys,...HERE!, and threw mike in front of us
    shit like that doesnt happen everyday

I act the same way when I dont see my friends for yrs..so whats the difference???
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    Where's the pictures??
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    stickboy wrote:
    mention anything about what? it was too crazy and chaotic trying to meet up with everyone..I still left Joey hanging..never got up with him and a few others..shit I barely made it to hang with chiqui. Not to mention the mission to find 3 more tix for my other sis and bro in law...well I got one sis in..the one that made me miss the 1st 9 songs in 98 msg 2, I couldnt land 2 more for the other2 ...well this time she made me miss the 1st 3...30 something shows later.. and 10 yrs later..its come full circle...10 yrs from now I'll take her to her 3rd show and I'll miss the 1st few songs again. Guaranteed! lol

It was so brief that you won't even remember..don't worry. I just have a good memory. :p
    I was with bathgate, in a brown dress. Long red/brown hair.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    It was so brief that you won't even remember..don't worry. I just have a good memory. :p
    I was with bathgate, in a brown dress. Long red/brown hair.
    oh ok, wait..nite 2 right?? when I ran up to him b4 we entered the venue??

chiqui and the girls got the pics..I had no camera..didnt ask for no autograph, no guitar pic..didnt care..I just wanted to kick it with the guy

its the memory that always remains anyways
  • Options
    Hey! Tony Reynolds!
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    oh ok, wait..nite 2 right?? when I ran up to him b4 we entered the venue??

chiqui and the girls got the pics..I had no camera..didnt ask for no autograph, no guitar pic..didnt care..I just wanted to kick it with the guy

its the memory that always remains anyways
    Oh sorry..yes. That was it.

And why be subtle??? When I spotted SmallTownBecks in the bar and she spotted me, we SCREAMED! I mean screamed!! lol
    It was awesome. :)
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Oh sorry..yes. That was it.

And why be subtle??? When I spotted SmallTownBecks in the bar and she spotted me, we SCREAMED! I mean screamed!! lol
    It was awesome. :)
    Nice! pleased to officially meet you now :D

yea no holding back..when youre excited to see someone let them know how you feel!

like NWA said

eXPRESSS YOURself
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    Nice! pleased to officially meet you now :D

yea no holding back..when youre excited to see someone let them know how you feel!

like NWA said

eXPRESSS YOURself
    If you are Hartford, come say hi. :p I am wearing a grey dress tonite. :p

I was so excited to see her, it was unreal. :) We couldn't stop screaming at each other. I hope to hell she is there tonite, but she has to be at the airport in NY by like 6am tomorrow. :(
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    If you are Hartford, come say hi. :p I am wearing a grey dress tonite. :p

I was so excited to see her, it was unreal. :) We couldn't stop screaming at each other. I hope to hell she is there tonite, but she has to be at the airport in NY by like 6am tomorrow. :(
    Im trying, but Im stuck at home with my mom and my nephew babysitting, now and waiting on my sis to bring me my $$$
    I'll def swing by if I make it..if not then I might try for Mansfield

I'll keep yall posted
  • Options
    That is so dope!
    * Barclays Center NY 10/19/14 * Centre Bell QC 9/7/11 * Madison Square Garden NY 9/11/98 7/8/03 7/9/03 6/24/08 6/25/08 5/20/10 * Wachovia Spectrum PA 10/28/09 * Continental Arena NJ 6/1/06 6/3/06 * Nassau Coliseum NY 4/30/03 * Jones Beach NY 8/23/00 8/24/00 *

• Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    stickboy wrote:
    IIt didnt happen of course so we left cause VED HEAD had to pee really bad

Why does everyone have to go pee when Mike is around???

Must have been a magical moment for all of you. All of the guys are pretty
    genuine but I think Mike is the most surprised by the fame and celebrity.
    Very cool for all of you.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    elevation622elevation622 Posts: 926
    That's a pretty cool story, good for you!
  • Options
    share wrote:
    Why does everyone have to go pee when Mike is around???

Must have been a magical moment for all of you. All of the guys are pretty
    genuine but I think Mike is the most surprised by the fame and celebrity.
    Very cool for all of you.
    lol! thats the evenflow haters, hahahah oh well, whatever, luckily VH had to pee at the right time yest...and a good thing we missed that train...and didnt smoke that blunt in central park

if ever there was a time it was meant to be, that was def it
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    lol! thats the evenflow haters, hahahah oh well, whatever, luckily VH had to pee at the right time yest...and a good thing we missed that train...and didnt smoke that blunt in central park

if ever there was a time it was meant to be, that was def it
    THANK GOODNESS VH didn't smoke a blunt! OMG!!! takes me back to the Gorge! hahahaha

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    THANK GOODNESS VH didn't smoke a blunt! OMG!!! takes me back to the Gorge! hahahaha
    shit! I didnt even know she burned! I was gonna lite up chiqui for her Bday and I needed to go to the store to buy the blunt so Lyd needed to pee and it worked out perfect
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    shit! I didnt even know she burned! I was gonna lite up chiqui for her Bday and I needed to go to the store to buy the blunt so Lyd needed to pee and it worked out perfect
    she doesn't........usually...lets just say...you probably did the right thing! hahahahahahahahaha I'll let her explain! burned with the Chiq before also...Love all of those gals...

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Holy shit stickboy that is fucking insane!!!

I can't tell you how happy i am for you guys. You put a huge smile on my face after reading this.

So fucking cool!!

Don't it make you Smile?
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    she doesn't........usually...lets just say...you probably did the right thing! hahahahahahahahaha I'll let her explain! burned with the Chiq before also...Love all of those gals...
    no doubt..all cool as hell!
    Im sure we'll get up sometime and talk about Lyd's blunt experiences ...over a blunt or 2 :)
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Holy shit stickboy that is fucking insane!!!

I can't tell you how happy i am for you guys. You put a huge smile on my face after reading this.

So fucking cool!!

Don't it make you Smile?
    thanx man :D

I been smiling from the moment all the fans started coming in to ny and meeting up with everyone slowly. Its been an amazing 2 nights with all of ya here Mike was just the cherry on top.
    I dont even care if I miss the next few shows...for now, lol..until the symptoms start to kick in REAL SOON! :p
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    stickboy wrote:

oh yeah I know about chaos. I haven't seen PJ since 2003, so I was psyched to see them. But I live right near NYC, but as it was I got there pretty late because of the person I went with had to work late.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    oh yeah I know about chaos. I haven't seen PJ since 2003, so I was psyched to see them.
    it happens, Im sure whoever I was supposed to meet i'll meet you all next time.
    thats the beauty of it