Options

No Fuckin Way Mccready!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    stickboy wrote:
    it happens, Im sure whoever I was supposed to meet i'll meet you all next time.
    thats the beauty of it

Meh..it's okay..Im sure I have been deemed "evil" by certain people. You think you know people...

But yes meeting Mike must of been awesome. :D
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    libragirl wrote:
    Meh..it's okay..Im sure I have been deemed "evil" by certain people. You think you know people...

But yes meeting Mike must of been awesome. :D
    wah???
    ok, I dunno bout all that, but then again thats got nothing to do with me

I dont deem anyone "evil" so I'm not too sure what or whos thats ref. to nor do I really care, its not any of my business
    I try my best to avoid the drama..you already know this :D

everyone has their own opinions, just likes Im sure not everyone likes me...OH WELL!
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    stickboy wrote:
    no doubt..all cool as hell!
    Im sure we'll get up sometime and talk about Lyd's blunt experiences ...over a blunt or 2 :)
    no blunt, but a bowl....plus add unlimited glasses of wine. she is such a cute, silly gal...Just love her to pieces! but this is a secret...so DON'T TELL!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    no blunt, but a bowl....plus add unlimited glasses of wine. she is such a cute, silly gal...Just love her to pieces! but this is a secret...so DON'T TELL!
    lol, no worries. My lips are sealed..besides by the next time I'll have forgotten hahhaha..or maybe not..sometimes my memory for a pothead amazes me!
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    wah???
    ok, I dunno bout all that, but then again thats got nothing to do with me

I dont deem anyone "evil" so I'm not too sure what or whos thats ref. to nor do I really care, its not any of my business
    I try my best to avoid the drama..you already know this :D

everyone has their own opinions, just likes Im sure not everyone likes me...OH WELL!

lol..well that's cool but I find it hard to believe you didn't see all that shit on VH.

But yes, avoiding drama is good and you are smart I let too much bother me at times and Im glad I got the boot from that board a bunch of immature drama queens. well not all, maybe 3 or 4 :p.

But anyway..i only went to msg1 and it was awesome...it was so cool that they played for 3 hours.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    stickboy wrote:
    I wake up today ready to go meet chiqui, ved head and pati for a strol thru central park and strawberry fields and we got caught up and emotional and all I kept thinking how cool would that be if Mike would just happen to visit the same time we did. It didnt happen of course so we left cause VED HEAD had to pee really bad and as we're waling up past the Dakota on 72 and Columbus, Im walkiin a bit ahead by meself and as I turn left to the corner my mind just fuckin LOST IT!
    I was like NO FUCKIN WAY>>NO FUCKIN WAAAAAYYYYY!!! And the girls were like WAH WAH?? and PATI looks over and I scream MIKE FUCKIN MCCREADY!!!!!! the 4 of us nearly dropped and poor mike he saw me flip and starts looking behind him like in the street like WHY is this dude bugging oout?? and soon as he heard me he knew..his wife and his mom and dad SMILING EAR TO EAR behind me!! I tell them after I shook his hand 'You gys raised the BEST guitarist EVER" Mom and da are like.."yea we know, lmao!!!" and i tell them back no but for real hes the best human being like what a great person..so after the girls were done chatting with him and I recollected myself he ogoes to shake my hand and Im like "nah mike..FUCK that, and I hugged the shit out of him THANKING HIM for Black Diamond and for just everything! and he embraced me back sooo fuckin heartfelt...wait till yall see the pics..hes cheesin ot as much as us...so much love on the corner of 72 and Columbus about an hour ago..WOW!
    MY MSG experience just ended with a bang!

OH MY how did I miss this thread all day???
    WOW!!! Congrats man what an awesome story.... !!!

I can't wait to see your pics and have lydi tell me all about it when I see her tomorrow...

I hope you enjoy the show tonight!

Urs,
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    stickboy wrote:
    lol, no worries. My lips are sealed..besides by the next time I'll have forgotten hahhaha..or maybe not..sometimes my memory for a pothead amazes me!
    Sounds like we need to meet ea other...I'm sorry, what were we talking about again? hahahaha
    http://www.infowars.com/?p=2894
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    lol..well that's cool but I find it hard to believe you didn't see all that shit on VH.

But yes, avoiding drama is good and you are smart I let too much bother me at times and Im glad I got the boot from that board a bunch of immature drama queens. well not all, maybe 3 or 4 :p.

But anyway..i only went to msg1 and it was awesome...it was so cool that they played for 3 hours.
    Well I just started posting back on VH recently and didnt see anything in relation to that and its news to me or hard to believe you got the boot from VH..I would ask what happened but again like I said, dont get mad..but I just cant get into that..I have enough headaches, stress and drama I deal with in real llife to worry about msg board drama

but from the way you make it sound it seems like entertainment material to me..stuff that would prolly have me LMAO when I read it...anyways
    yea they ripped it at the Garden...you shoulda went the 2nd nite too!
  • Options
    OH MY how did I miss this thread all day???
    WOW!!! Congrats man what an awesome story.... !!!

I can't wait to see your pics and have lydi tell me all about it when I see her tomorrow...

I hope you enjoy the show tonight!

Urs,
    unfortunately I got stuck at home :( I wont be up there tonite..4 shows I missed now like 2-3 hrs away from me(both camdens, dc and now tonite)..sucks, oh well

Im sure you'll see them pretty soon. I wasnt into taking pics this time around, I dunno why but yea B, Pati and Lyd have them so when there back on they'll post em. Other than that I hope the girls have a blast tonite and I wish I was rockin out with them and everybody else :/
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    Well I just started posting back on VH recently and didnt see anything in relation to that and its news to me or hard to believe you got the boot from VH..I would ask what happened but again like I said, dont get mad..but I just cant get into that..I have enough headaches, stress and drama I deal with in real llife to worry about msg board drama

but from the way you make it sound it seems like entertainment material to me..stuff that would prolly have me LMAO when I read it...anyways
    yea they ripped it at the Garden...you shoulda went the 2nd nite too!

Well my friend went and when he told me the setlist I wanted to die..they sung some better songs imo...I was like Damn! but i will buy the cd.

Well all that shit happened in March or something. It would probably would be entertaining if it didn't happen to me.
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    Well my friend went and when he told me the setlist I wanted to die..they sung some better songs imo...I was like Damn! but i will buy the cd.
    wow, yea night 2 was just as sick
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    wow, yea night 2 was just as sick

I see, yea I didnt have a computer then so I have no idea...and thats about all I need to know about that situation..the rest is between yall. And just for the record I would tell the other party the same...but they already know..I wouldnt care to hear to from them either, lmao!

Oh yeah don't get me wrong..the first night was awesome..but man they sung WWS night 2! I wanted to hear it!

lol..sorry for the TMI. I should of known you wouldn't give a shit :D.
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    Oh yeah don't get me wrong..the first night was awesome..but man they sung WWS night 2! I wanted to hear it!

lol..sorry for the TMI. I should of known you wouldn't give a shit :D.
    its all good

if its one thing I can thank my sister for is making us miss WWS, lol..I heard it like 20 times already live..so Im good on that one :D.
    Im DEF not thanking her for making me miss SH and Release :mad:
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    stickboy wrote:
    unfortunately I got stuck at home :( I wont be up there tonite..4 shows I missed now like 2-3 hrs away from me(both camdens, dc and now tonite)..sucks, oh well

Im sure you'll see them pretty soon. I wasnt into taking pics this time around, I dunno why but yea B, Pati and Lyd have them so when there back on they'll post em. Other than that I hope the girls have a blast tonite and I wish I was rockin out with them and everybody else :/

You going tomorrow to Mansfield? We are doing the Saturday night show :)
    You were sitting just a few rows behind me both in WPB and Tampa but I didnt know who you were at the time :(
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    its all good

if its one thing I can thank my sister for is making us miss WWS, lol..I heard it like 20 times already live..so Im good on that one :D.
    Im DEF not thanking her for making me miss SH and Release :mad:

well the thing is I never heard any avocado songs live cuz i missed the last tour..so i wished they played more of them. :) But it was nice hearing some no code songs.
  • Options
    You going tomorrow to Mansfield? We are doing the Saturday night show :)
    You were sitting just a few rows behind me both in WPB and Tampa but I didnt know who you were at the time :(
    I noticed in the other thread saying you spotted me in FLA and I was trying to figure out how you knew me, lmao

I might be able to make it for one of the MA shows..I should know early tomorrow
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    well the thing is I never heard any avocado songs live cuz i missed the last tour..so i wished they played more of them. :) But it was nice hearing some no code songs.
    thats cool..I completely understand. I was telling my sis b4 Betterman n Last kiss how I can do without those 2 any show but whats funny is after I told her that,Betterman got me moving and all of a sudden I was rockin ut..and I turn and tell her..Fuck it...Im enjoying the moment, its all good and shes crackin up :D

hell I even clapped like once or twice for Last Kiss. hehe
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    I have been checking this thread all day...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

I haven't been around here that long, but it seems like you deserved that encounter!!!

Take care,
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    The pics E I must see pics. I think this is the only way the story is legendary. What do I know....
  • Options
    i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    That's awesome that you met Mike, Stickboy. I would have totally freaked out aswell. When my sister and I were at a PJ concert in 06 we were about to go in and we saw a tarago drive past and Mike was in it so we started screaming and waving like the biggest freaks, but he just laughed and waved. I can't wait to see the pics.:)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    everyone meets mike. I must not be enough of a tourist like he is! also, I want to see what vedd hedd looks like b/c I may have him in some of my va beach pictures :D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    just got the pics

thing is Im gonna crop it down to me and mike for now cause Im not sure if the girls feel comfortable me posting their pics on here...when they get back if they dont care they'll post the whole pic ;)
    gimme a few and It'll be in the 1st post
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    stickboy wrote:
    just got the pics

thing is Im gonna crop it down to me and mike for now cause Im not sure if the girls feel comfortable me posting their pics on here...when they get back if they dont care they'll post the whole pic ;)
    gimme a few and It'll be in the 1st post
    sweet!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    The pics E I must see pics. I think this is the only way the story is legendary. What do I know....
    you know we rocked WPB muthafucka!

we need to chill again man..move your ass up here bro :/
    or lets fuckin move to seattle or some shit
  • Options
    TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    Great story and great picture. Thanks for representing us all so well.
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    hey your profile is private you have to add us all as friends so we can see the pics!
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    no problem tia

pics are up

I might have to take em down cause I dont know how the girls feel about it, so enjoy it while u can ;)
  • Options
    spat wrote:
    hey your profile is private you have to add us all as friends so we can see the pics!
    should be fine now
    switched to public view
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    stickboy wrote:
    no problem tia

pics are up

I might have to take em down cause I dont know how the girls feel about it, so enjoy it while u can ;)

ooops, I'm not tia....I should not have quoted this! Sorry.

my memory is so awful, I forgot that I *know* you on myspace :) I commented on your pics! You lucky man. And you should be in the movies. You look like you could be an actor.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    my memory is so awful, I forgot that I *know* you on myspace :) I commented on your pics! You lucky man. And you should be in the movies. You look like you could be an actor.

hahahah Not to sure about the actor part, pics can be decieving
    thanx for the comments tho :)