EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • ProgFan511 wrote:
    Im sry and i know its all opinons, but Rush is soo fn amazing. Neil Peart=Best live drummer alive.

im not a rush fan, cant stand geddy lees voice but there is no way i would even rate them close to the worst band alive even though i hate them with all my being they are ALL wickedly talented musicians.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    im not a rush fan, cant stand geddy lees voice but there is no way i would even rate them close to the worst band alive even though i hate them with all my being they are ALL wickedly talented musicians.
    Samesies.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • The worst bands I've ever heard. These are bands I actually find offensively bad, as opposed to just laughably boring.

(current) The Verve/Richard Ashcroft

Cast

The Music

The Stone Roses/ Ian Brown

Oasis (post 'What's the Story?')

Razorlight

The Kooks

The Automatic

I notice all of these are British. Even the most horrible American or Canadian bands aren't as bad as these... yes, even Nickelback.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    The worst bands I've ever heard. These are bands I actually find offensively bad, as opposed to just laughably boring.

(current) The Verve/Richard Ashcroft

Cast

The Music

The Stone Roses/ Ian Brown

Oasis (post 'What's the Story?')

Razorlight

The Kooks

The Automatic

I notice all of these are British. Even the most horrible American or Canadian bands aren't as bad as these... yes, even Nickelback.
    Oh come on Mark, Nickelback are considerably worse than The Verve and The Stone Roses. Their only crimes are mediocrity and pandering to the music press. Nickelback are responsible for Rock Star remember! A song that, far from being just mediocre, is aggressively moronic and encourages reduction in global intelligence :D

Plus, 5 or 6 songs from the Stone Roses' debut are actually awesome.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • bladworth116bladworth116 Posts: 344
    i have to take a minute to throw Puddle of Mudd in the mix
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Oh come on Mark, Nickelback are considerably worse than The Verve and The Stone Roses. Their only crimes are mediocrity and pandering to the music press. Nickelback are responsible for Rock Star remember! A song that, far from being just mediocre, is aggressively moronic and encourages reduction in global intelligence :D

Plus, 5 or 6 songs from the Stone Roses' debut are actually awesome.

OK, all points taken and agreed with. I mentioned Nickelback in a spur-of-the-moment frenzy of anger towards British bands. It wasn't thought through. :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• OK, all points taken and agreed with. I mentioned Nickelback in a spur-of-the-moment frenzy of anger towards British bands. It wasn't thought through. :)

To be fair, you were right about Razorlight and the Kooks. My word, how I hate those bands. :p

EDIT: And the Automatic. Can't forget the Automatic.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Grunge100Grunge100 Posts: 178
    All country and rap bands. LOL

Also:
    Nickleback
    Radiohead
    The beatles.
    Light green to green, dark green, brown..
    Every life is falling down
    Brown to black, it's coming back
    Dies to be part of the ground
    Seed to seedling, root to stem
  • Grunge100 wrote:
    All country and rap bands. LOL

Also:
    Nickleback
    Radiohead
    The beatles.

Get that broad-sweep brush outta here, you'll poke someone's eye out!

• Grunge100Grunge100 Posts: 178
    Get that broad-sweep brush outta here, you'll poke someone's eye out!

Sorry, I just had to. I really dont want to poke anyones eye out.
    Light green to green, dark green, brown..
    Every life is falling down
    Brown to black, it's coming back
    Dies to be part of the ground
    Seed to seedling, root to stem
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    This dudes always bothered me. Granted the Velvet Underground had some good tunes but he sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA&feature=related
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    Yielded wrote:
    Not quite, it does get slightly worse :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMWdI2IKiw

hahahaha!!!!!
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...