Comments

• Options
    Why sell all EV shows at one time?

The whole DAMN site crashed...IE or Firefox didn't matter

It's really pathetic...
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    TM must love hearing all of this :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    demetrios wrote:
    Got 2 out of 3 today. It ain't bad at all. It will be my first time visiting the USA, and it all happens this April in California. I can't wait. :)
    I thought the sale was limited to the US and Canadian fan club members. How did you manage this? Did you sign-in with a US members details? If you signed in with a non US or Canadian profile, I would double check you will still have those tix!!!!
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    TM must love hearing all of this :D

something tells me they don't care one iota about little club sales...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    demetrios wrote:

Got 2 out of 3 today. It ain't bad at all. It will be my first time visiting the USA, and it all happens this April in California. I can't wait. :)

I would make sure they are not cancelling your tickets before you make flight arrangements as non US/Canadian members were no elligible.. unless you paired up with a US/Canadian member? then I guess you are good to go.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    jblagg wrote:
    something tells me they don't care one iota about little club sales...

no but hearing a nice amount of the members of that "little club" complain about the way in which ticket sales are conducted and even suggesting that the band who railed against and lothed TM should use them to sell fan club tickets would be something that they might like hearing.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    The Game is afoot....:D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    glad I missed the craziness and I can not believe that 3 pairs of tickets was almost $500 for just Ed....... WOW
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    andydick8 wrote:
    Followed closely by an ebay bitchfest. I'm predicting tickets will be close to $1,000. For the Vancouver show at least.

i'm so pissed i missed my chance to get tickets and then put them on ebay.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    lastexit78 wrote:
    These shows should have been Ten Club only.

Totally don't agree.

But everyone is allowed their opinion.

That's why they are opinions!
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Demetrios is from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    Cosmo wrote:
    You guys don't remmeber having to camp out at box offices to get tickets, do you? Like sleeping in Inglewood to try to get Who or Zeppelin tickets... and end up in the Colonade.
    Life is much easier these days. One or Two hours online beats 16 hours (of sitting in the bad part of town to get tickets) anyday.

This is a really good point. I've camped out all night in the winter for tickets before. It was a long and difficult experience but it was worth it to me to *try* to get tickets. If I didn't get them, I'd be disappointed but not angry. (I guess that's assuming the process was more or less fair somehow.)

That's why I wasn't at all angry when I tried for over an hour, getting error messages about 80% of the time, and thought I still didn't get tickets. I knew what I was getting into when I decided to try for tickets.

Although we can debate ways to make the ticket-buying process better (and of course we disagree), I think the only real problem here is for those whose bank accounts and credit cards were erroneously charged.

Anyway, thanks for bringing up memories of the old days to put things in a little better perspective. :)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    "get ready for the first 10c-ticket bitchfest of 2008"
    ---

Not as bad as you thought it would be I bet!!!

:rolleyes:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    genevieve wrote:
    Demetrios is from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada.
    OMG! Living so close to the US and never having been there! The way he 'spoke' it sounded like he was coming from soooooo far away! Well... at least that was the impression I had!