Options

get ready for the first 10c-ticket bitchfest of 2008

Comments

• Options
    I'm in the boat as many others here where I have a pending 10c charge for my bank account but no confirmation email. I'm just wondering who here has an official confirmation email, or whether or not their order processed with no 'unexpected error' message.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure" - H.J.S.

"I have come here to chew bubble-gum, and kick ass! And I'm all out of bubble-gum!" R.P.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I am SOOOO with you on this. That was absolutely f'ing ridiculous. I was on there half an hour early...it crashed and I was shut out. This is so completely frustrating and I'm honestly pissed off right now. Why not do one show an hour or something?

I got shit. :mad:
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Keep tryin'... 10:36 PST and I just got tix to both LA shows.
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    I got confirmed within 5 minutes of my order going through. But I didn't have too many problems with the pages...like, I never completely lost them or anything. Good luck everyone..
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    in for LA #2
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    That was absolutely f'ing ridiculous. I was on there half an hour early...it crashed and I was shut out.
    That's the problem, lots of people on there way too early, hitting the refresh button all the time, maybe even with several browser windows open... When the goods become live, that's it.. instant overload.
  • Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    I still have the damn SD pair in my cart . . .can't check out
  • Options
    I got an email but I thought I had lost them when the system crashed right after I entered my CC info- can I puke now?????? :)
    “Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And it is something you give away.”
  • Options
    Zod wrote:
    I just got an email saying my order had been recieved. So hopefully that means it really did go through, i got the processing error when i tried to submit my credit card details.

This is rough though.. I have the Monday/Tuesday off from work to go to Vancouver to see springsteen, so i had to buy these before I even knew if i could get the other 2 days off i would need to see it.

sweet, that means I got em then... put in my cc and then got the error... havent got an email though
  • Options
    I created a keep trying thread cause i got my tickets at 1:30 and when I refreshed it went straight to the official 2008 ticket bitchfest thread.

So I thought it was some weird glitch, but it turns out the Mods actually moved it into this thread which seems funny to me.
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Options
    Score LA #2... tried for EVERY SINGLE SHOW but BC, LA, here I come!
  • Options
    just checked my bank and the tc charged me twice.... uh oh..... anyway, hope it's all good, im exhausted
  • Options
    Confirmations received. Yessssssssss!
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
  • Options
    skere26skere26 Posts: 304
    pjtaper wrote:
    Score LA #2... tried for EVERY SINGLE SHOW but BC, LA, here I come!
    eh, don't u think every show is a bit much....
  • Options
    skere26 wrote:
    eh, don't u think every show is a bit much....
    I knew they were going to be impossible to get, I'd hit up any show I could get tix too.
  • Options
    you people are crazy if you have stopped trying. KEEP REFRESHING, tickets are still avail..i just got mine 2 min ago (12:47 CST)
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 443
    you people are crazy if you have stopped trying. KEEP REFRESHING, tickets are still avail..i just got mine 2 min ago (12:47 CST)

Well I got the tickets in my cart, again and it keeps on giving me the unexpected error. Hopefully it eventually works.
  • Options
    glbglb Posts: 356
    I can't even get past the log in screen.
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
  • Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 264
    I just don't know if I got them. I put in my credit card, but have seen no confirmation and can't get back on the website. that would really suck if not.
  • Options
    I'm pissed! I was in the checkout process 5 times and each time an unexpected error occured. What kind of BS is this? Now they are not showing up anymore. Sold Out? Who the hell is getting tickets? I just don't understand the logic in this? I guess Ticketmaster will be the next best hope. Thanks Ten Club!
    11/5/93 Indio, CA;11/6/95 SD; 7/13/98 LA; 10/24/00 LA; 10/28/00 SB; 4/1/03 CO; 6/2/03 OC; 6/5/03 SD; 9/2/05 BC; 7/9-10/06 LA; 10/21/06 Bridge; 12/9/06 Oahu; 10/27/07 Bridge; 4/12/08 Eddie; 6/30/08 Mansfield; 9/30/09 Universal; 7/9/11 Eddie; 11/23-24/13 LA; 11/26/13 Oak.;10/22/13 CO
  • Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 264
    San Diego just popped up on the screen again. I'm in!
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    in a weird way im sort of glad that im in chi city with no chance of going to these shows so i dont have to deal with this ticket fiasco today...
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Gmoney wrote:
    in a weird way im sort of glad that im in chi city with no chance of going to these shows so i dont have to deal with this ticket fiasco today...

i second that one...haha

its nice for a change to just sit back and watch other people freak out and have server issues with 10C and it not be me :)
  • Options
    FANnCAFANnCA Posts: 107
    i know this will not be popular but i think it might be time for 10c to start using ticketmaster for the pre-sales. at least they are able to handle the amount of traffic
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I got tickets...but I'm still thinking that was the most stressful thing ever.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    I tried from 11:00 to 11:50 but couldn't get through. And now they're gone.
    Makes much more sense to live in the Present Tense.

Shows: 05/30/03, 09/02/05, 09/04/05, 09/05/05, 09/24/05, 09/25/05, 07/22/06, 04/02/08 (EV solo), 08/08/09, 08/23/09, 08/24/09, 09/25/09, 09/21/11, 09/23/11, /9/30/12, 12/02/13... many more to come!
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,218
    FANnCA wrote:
    i know this will not be popular but i think it might be time for 10c to start using ticketmaster for the pre-sales. at least they are able to handle the amount of traffic

that would be the end of seniority.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    I thought I paid money to 10c so they could at least have a system robust enough to handle this. There were 5 times where I was able to buy and get to the point where I saw my billing and shipping address. One time I was able to enter my credit card number. This occurred over the span of an hour and 10 minutes. After entering the CC number, the scroll bar went 4bars out of 10 and got the "expected" unexpected error. I understand there were only a few seats. I'd rather the system be up, and show sold out. I'd understand I was too slow. But to go through this hour-long fiasco is un called for in this day and age. I think 10c shouldn't offer tickets this way if they can't handle it. Go back to mail-in, or outsource this online process to Ticketmaster or Amazon where there are still only a few seats available, but at least their systems won't crash, and they'll show sold out status when it is sold out. I'd pay extra not to have to go through what I just went through.

My friend was also trying, and after 1 hour 17 mins, LA reappeared on the screen. While I was getting Temp Sold out, he got in and was able to make the purchase. He invited me. So there was a silver lining for me. But really; cummon, 10c, don't try to do something you don't have the remote possibility of handling without putting your members through the utmost aggrivating experience.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    4Powers20 wrote:
    that would be the end of seniority.

how would it?? TM would sell the tickets using their servers but 10C would still distribute the tickets based on senority....
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    That is the worst system in the history of ticketing.....that being said, after lots of frustration, I got 2 to LA at 11:23 pm. I got to the credit card screen about 4 times as well....entered in all my info...bright red "unexpected error has occured" everytime...

finally LA kept saying out of stock...kept refreshing over and over it finally popped up and this time, I got through the system and actually received a confirmation!

That WAS the most frustrating experience.
    Gorge