Options

Mansfield Pre-Party Fundraisers!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey the Piccadilly is very conveniently located just off of I-95...but you can take Rt. 140 from there right to the venue...incredibly easy and a no-brainer if you don't want to sit in I-495 rush hour traffic!!!!!!!

Let's have another great showing tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    bump for ccfa
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
    viva bump! :)

piccadilly pub was great. great food & great friends. had a fun time. yet again, meeting up with friends i've alway's talked to online, i've seen for the first time live. :)

zack, nixon, selin, jennette, melanie, jose, katie, angie .. thanks for the rides to/from the comcast center nights. you guy's were amazing. let me know if there's anything you need from the world of pearl jam audio/video. will help ya's out as much as i can.

ps .. boston2 preparty. end of the party, i was ready to pay for my dinner i had earlier, the waitress said it was already paid off. who paid for it? please tell me cause i so want to thank you for doing that. :) was on the table with josh, shelley, mariann, matthias, and 2 friends from nyc (i think, if i'm wrong, i'm sorry .. it's where i first meet ya's) :)

laura, eric, mike, janet, marty, kevin, nixon, dirty tom, JR, brad, karen (all who helped out with the wishlist foundation, who've i've meet from nyc1 to boston2 .. thanks for a great time. experience i'll never forget in my heart & soul.

take care! :)

D