Options

Soundgarden Bootlegs

Comments

• Options
    Fuzyfrog wrote:
    Im uploading the Bumbershoot show right now

Here you go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXHAB5PB

Was zipped on a Mac so you will need Winrar to open it i think.

Wow, thx. it is great!

do u happen to have a boot power trip performed? if u do, upload it if u can
  • Options
    almorvi wrote:
    Here is one of my best sounding Soundgarden boots:

Soundgarden - Moonlight On Vermont
    Seattle (WA), USA
    March 5 & 6, 1992

1. Rusty Cage
    2. Big Bottom / Earache My Eye
    3. Outshined
    4. Hunted Down
    5. Slaves And Bulldozers
    6. Little Joe
    7. Jesus Christ Pose
    8. Nothing To Say
    9. Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    10. Sub Pop Rock City
    11. Room A Thousand Years Wide
    12. Toy Box
    13. Mind Riot

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5JNJJNX

This is a must. Play it f* loud and enjoy.

This is a must have boot. It is so fucking awesome............. Little Joe just ROCKS. great sound, great quality.
    Light green to green, dark green, brown..
    Every life is falling down
    Brown to black, it's coming back
    Dies to be part of the ground
    Seed to seedling, root to stem
  • Options
    Grunge100 wrote:
    This is a must have boot. It is so fucking awesome............. Little Joe just ROCKS. great sound, great quality.

All that stuff is officially released and shouldn't even be traded.

An AUD of the 10/06/91 Palladium show was just upped on DIME. It looks pretty tight and even features the short Temple of the Dog set, previously unsurfaced.

Also, "Power Trip" was performed on 2/11/88 and many 1988-89 shows, but never afterwards.
  • Options
    Fuzyfrog wrote:

Here you go

OH YEAH!!!
  • Options
    Grunge100 wrote:
    Not actually a bootleg. It's made up of audio from Motorvision, Louder Than Live and STUDIO b-sides mixed with crowd noise. Very lame. The Motorvision show is fantastic though.
  • Options
    mareede wrote:
    All that stuff is officially released and shouldn't even be traded.

An AUD of the 10/06/91 Palladium show was just upped on DIME. It looks pretty tight and even features the short Temple of the Dog set, previously unsurfaced.

Also, "Power Trip" was performed on 2/11/88 and many 1988-89 shows, but never afterwards.

hey man, you may have that palladium show by chance??? It'd be a bless to hear some temple riffs !
  • Options
    Not actually a bootleg. It's made up of audio from Motorvision, Louder Than Live and STUDIO b-sides mixed with crowd noise. Very lame. The Motorvision show is fantastic though.

I believe you are correct. I have the Motorvision show, and some of the songs sound quite similar to the Moonlight compilation. It's still awesome though.
    Light green to green, dark green, brown..
    Every life is falling down
    Brown to black, it's coming back
    Dies to be part of the ground
    Seed to seedling, root to stem
  • Options
    Fuzyfrog wrote:

Here you go

Hey, I ain't on Mac so any idea's as to how I unzip this?
    Cause I used winrar and it's like 'nah, get fucked', so anyone know of a file converter or somethin' I can use.
    He is a Hebrew sage, he says 'vanity of vanities the
    whole thing is a vain parade. It has no meaning'.
  • Options
    Little Joe wrote:
    Hey, I ain't on Mac so any idea's as to how I unzip this?
    Cause I used winrar and it's like 'nah, get fucked', so anyone know of a file converter or somethin' I can use.

there you go, I uploaded it, but finding was a pain in the ass for me too

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KS63O98T
  • Options
    rivariad wrote:
    there you go, I uploaded it, but finding was a pain in the ass for me too

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KS63O98T
    Thanks heeeaps, can't wait to listen to this.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Really want some Sg bootlegs.

I only want soundboard recordings/radio broadcasts or good audience recordings.

If anyone could give me a list of these it would be much appreciated. And then i'll try find them in this thread and else where ;p

bump z0rs. Willing to trade pearl jam and other stuff if you are willing to help :P
  • Options
    bump!
  • Options
    Soundgarden

3-9-90

Milwaukee,WI

1.FLOWER
    2.HANDS ALL OVER
    3.GUN
    4.LOUD LOVE
    5.GET ON THE SNAKE
    6.BIG DUMB SEX
    7.FULL ON KEVINS MOM
    8.I AWAKE
    9.BIG BOTTOM
    10.BEYOND THE WHEEL

THIS IS ONE MP3 TRACK AND CREDIT GOES TO THE CHRIS CORNELL MESSAGE BOARD

http://www.mediafire.com/?3wwfg1jdjdw

oww....it's late.... The link is dead

can u re-upload it please...

thx..
  • Options
    Yeah, more pre-91 boots pleeeeease.
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    ok!

Soundgarden 11/9/1996 Aragon Ballroom Chicago, IL

Show Notes: This show is a must have. Cornell was drunk and he liked talking in between songs. Very nice sound and a great performance.
    d1:
    01. Spoonman
    02. Searching with my good eye closed
    03. Let me drown
    04. Pretty noose
    05. Burden in my hand
    06. My wave
    07. Ty cobb
    08. An unkind
    09. Fell on black days
    10. Helter skelter
    11. Boot camp
    12. Rusty cage
    13. Black hole sun
    14. Outshined
    15. Blow up the outside world

d2:
    01. Drawing flies
    02. Dusty
    03. Slaves and bulldozers
    04. No attention
    05. Jesus christ pose

link for download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXBUAONX
    Thanks for that...Sweet

Yes I'm 2 yrs behind...
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    I'm surprised these links still work
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    starting to miss Mareede's uploads, hope they can start soon again.
  • Options
    I just hate the fact that this thread is dying.
  • Options
    Hands all over the eastern border
    You know what? I think were falling
    From composure
    Hands all over western culture
    Ruffling feathers and turning eagles into vultures

Got my arms around baby brother
    Put your hands away
    Your gonna kill your mother, kill your mother
    And I love her
  • Options
    mareedemareede Posts: 76
    starting to miss Mareede's uploads, hope they can start soon again.

The global economic downturn effects us all, my friend. My job status is making it hard for me to upload anything.
  • Options
    mongsimongsi Posts: 1
    For those who want a really good live Soundgarden album, why not make an online petition for them to release a live album. I mean c'mon, Soundgarden is like the only great band in the grunge era who hasnt released a live album.

If an online petition convinced Metallica to dump Bob Rock, Im sure this would also catch their attention and help convince them its about time to release a live album.
  • Options
    dunno if this is classified as a "bootleg" probs not, but has anyone got a copy of "Digging in the Garden of Sound" kickin' about, and would be so kind as to surreptitiously upload somewhere?

Edd
    Do unto others...

Then run.
  • Options
    NewDamageNewDamage Posts: 1,913
    dunno if this is classified as a "bootleg" probs not, but has anyone got a copy of "Digging in the Garden of Sound" kickin' about, and would be so kind as to surreptitiously upload somewhere?

Edd
    Its mostly a collection of b-sides. I think it has a performance of Body Count's "Cop Killer" on it and that's probably the rarest thing. The rest of it is relatively easy to find
    I am lost, I'm no guide. But I'm by your side...

8/25/92, 10/4/96, 10/5/96, 9/1/98, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/16/08
  • Options
    We got any live recordings of

Birth RITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

?
  • Options
    NewDamageNewDamage Posts: 1,913
    I BrisK I wrote:
    We got any live recordings of

Birth RITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

?
    only played live once. I have it somewhere :) Let me look...

Edit: Someone already uploaded the entire show and posted a link in this thread:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KHHSYAPU
    I am lost, I'm no guide. But I'm by your side...

8/25/92, 10/4/96, 10/5/96, 9/1/98, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/16/08
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    theres a clip of them doing it on that video "Hype!" not sure if its from the same show... or am I thinking of the actual movie Singles? lol i cant remember
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    bharQ wrote:
    theres a clip of them doing it on that video "Hype!" not sure if its from the same show... or am I thinking of the actual movie Singles? lol i cant remember

That's from the movie
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    mareedemareede Posts: 76
    They played "Birth Ritual" at some of the warmup shows in 1991 as well.
    In other news, my computer seems to be doing a bit better and I'm finding some free time here and there so I'd like to start uploading again in the future. Let me poll you all in the interest of being democratic: would you rather I pick shows at random, start from the early days and work my way up or start in 1996 and work my way back?
  • Options
    i remember a while back u listed shows u planned on uploading after u got back home:

10/12/91 Day On The Green Festival, Oakland, CA - another 1991 show! They open with "Into The Void".
    5/10/92 Trocodero Theater, Philadelphia, PA - another excellent show from the 1992 club tour. Crummy sound, but an awesome show
    8/18/93 CNE Stadium, Toronto, ON - "Beyond The Wheel" and "Jesus Christ Pose" from the Black Hole Sun single are from this show. This is complete and also features an early "Mailman", but the sound is B+ at best. I would have upped this one earlier but I wasn't able to track down the master like I was hoping to...
    6/16/94 Armory, New York, NY - a rather infamous show, in that it was about 120 degrees in the arena and Soundgarden came on late. Really cool show.
    9/06/95 Offenbach, Germany - another 1995 show! It's really similar to 9/01/95 but the sound is better.
    7/07/96 Hippodrome, Quebec City, QC - really similar to 7/05/96, but the show is better. Last recorded performance of "Flower".
    11/15/96 Roseland Ballroom, New York, NY - complete DAT audio with good sound; also features an interview with Cornell from a NYC Radio Station
    12/05/96 Henry J. Kaiser Auditorium, Oakland, CA - complete DAT audio; if I can't track down an upgrade I'm putting this one out there. The tape suffers from degradation so I'd much rather get a clean copy, but I'm putting this out there if a clean copy can't be found. This should put to rest the debate about the 12/04/96 video.

plus there was that show Aussie show from 1994, for me these would be great lol.
  • Options
    Any with good quality sound would be lovely. Many thanks.