music's biggest falls from grace?

124»

Comments

• danny72688 wrote:
    I have to call bullshit. What Green Day album or song for that matter is basically the same? They're like PJ in a sense where each record has a different feel.

well i do have to admit, the kidz bop version of wake me up when september ends was pretty rockin'.

i never said green day wasn't progressive. they started out as a rock band pretending to be a punk band, and then they progressed into a pop band pretending to be a rock band. i can't even imagine what billie joe has planned for an encore... but i would guess that it probably involves eye liner and a red tie.

and you can call bullshit all you want, but i'm looking at the guitar tabs right now and they do very little to disprove my theory.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683

i never said green day wasn't progressive. they started out as a rock band pretending to be a punk band, and then they progressed into a pop band pretending to be a rock band. i can't even imagine what billie joe has planned for an encore... but i would guess that it probably involves eye liner and a red tie.

and you can call bullshit all you want, but i'm looking at the guitar tabs right now and they do very little to disprove my theory.
    yep, bar chords followed by bar chords