Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    black
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Velvet Goldmine soundtrack
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Beastie Boys - Fight for your Right to Party
  • Options
    Nirvana - Polly
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Muse - Cave
    Album: Showbiz
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Radiohead - Lift

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Something I can never have - NIN.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    there, there - radiohead

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Walk On - Neil young

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    Nobuo Uematsu - Celes' theme
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
    Album: Absolution
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Apothecaries' Weight

Kyuss: Blues for the Red Sun
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    the shins oh introverted world
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    The Doors - The Spy
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    "El Condor Pasa (If I Could)" Simon & Garfunkel
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Pedestal - PORTISHEAD.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    The Doors - Summer's Almost Gone
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    The Doors - Summer's Almost Gone
    I fargin' LOVE that song.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    PJ bootleg-lisbon, portugal
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Originally posted by libragirl
    PJ bootleg-lisbon, portugal

i love that boot. great black.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Originally posted by SleightOfHand562
    i love that boot. great black.

Yes, I have to say it's one of my fav boots of the euro portion of that tour
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    nirvana....in utero
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    Mr macaroni by Mr Bungle

God its the most awful piece of rubbish ever and thats why I like it :)
    Woo..
    I'm ahead, I'm a man
    I'm the first mammal to wear my curdory pants, yeah
    I'm at peace with my lust
    I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah
    It's evolution, baby
  • Options
    Los Hermanos - Live @ Recife 13/04/03 - Cade Teu Suin
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    abbey road...currently on the whole mean mr. mustard/polythene pam/she came in through the window part...
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    Los Hermanos - 13/04/03 - Pierrot
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Dreamtime In Lake Jackson-The KLF
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    David Bowie - Bring Me The Disco King
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Do you realize(Hardkiss Remix)-Flaming Lips
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    After putting Lost Dogs on hiatus a couple of weeks back it's now back on :D

Disk One
    I got a plan