Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Open Your Eyes - Ten Foot Pole (PunkOrama 1)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Jack Johnson
    On and On
    1800-suicide

Well fads they come, and fads they go,
    But God I love that rock n roll.
    Modest Mouse
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I am listening to Lifehouse -- Stanley Climbfall
    this is a great song called How Long
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Neil Young - Motion Pictures (For Carrie)
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Weezer-The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    Originally posted by MeddleDeal
    Weezer-The World Has Turned and Left Me Here

i love that song!
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Just got done listening to Bruce Springsteen cover Hank Williams Sr.'s "Hey Good Lookin'", and now it's on to "Mystery Train". :D
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • Options
    Beatles - I Will

sweetest song in the history of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Talking Heads-No Compassion
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    Rooney - Popstars

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Wake up, Bradley - ABANDON JALOPY.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Pigeon-Stone Gossard
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    Originally posted by MeddleDeal
    Pigeon-Stone Gossard

love that song!

Get Back - Beatles

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    one of my favorite Stone songs :D He plays the HELL out of those drums;)

PJ-Garden (3.4.92)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    PorchPorch Posts: 539
    happy together - the turtles
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • Options
    Shame On You-Stone Gossard
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    Listening to Bayleaf now. specifically, Bore Me.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Dream On-Aerosmith
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Photograph - RINGO STARR. :D
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    bashbabashba Posts: 43
    PJ Soldier Field 96! Having some great flashbacks. Anybody else there?
    FOR RENT
  • Options
    SoundSound Posts: 579
    Date with a night - Yeah, yeah yeahs
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    Young Neil - Devil's Sidewalk

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Young Neil - Leave The Driving

the story continues...

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Young Neil - Carmichael

this one starts in on you real slow but you're totally engrossed by the end.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Young Neil - Bandit

might be my favourite neil song from the past 10 years.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Young Neil - Grandpa's Interview

don't even know what to say about this one... it's just a journey!

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    David Bowie - Sweet Thing
    Album: Diamond Dogs
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Johnny Marr + the Healers - The Last Ride

greeeeeaaaat song. i reccommend it.
  • Options
    Lonesome Tears - Beck

beautiful.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Golden Age - Beck

~Jeff Ament