Promises in the Dark-Pat Benetar
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    SoundSound Posts: 579
    All Blues - Miles Davis
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    The Court of the Crimson King-King Crimson
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    simple minds alive & kicking

for inspiration
    That was fun
  • Options
    Garden circa 4.17.94, NYC. great show with TONS of raw energy. last show of the tour. it was just about the last PJ show ever as evidenced by ed's disgust with life in general throughoutthe show.
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    50 Foot Queenie - PJ HARVEY.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Lady Picture Show - Stone Temple Pilots
  • Options
    NFY NY 94
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Sour Girl - ST muthafuckin P
  • Options
    Transmissions from a Lonely Room - STP
  • Options
    Here is Gone-Goo Goo Dolls
    I got a plan
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Down - Lost Dogs
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    I was inspired by the Tool thread so I am listening to Lateralus. Its good but I like Undertow and Aenima better. Just my two cents.
    PJ Cincy 00, Lex 03, Columbus 03, Hershey 03, Benaroya 03, Boston 9/28/04, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, St.L 04, Asheville 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Hamilton 05, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Philly 05, Chicago I & II 06, Cincy 06, Las Vegas 06, SD 06, EV LA2 08, Columbia 08, Camden I & II 08
  • Options
    Undone - Lost Dogs
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    The Way Young Lovers Do-Jeff Buckley
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    One more red nightmare - KING CRIMSON.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    The link that "low light" posted and I like it!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Rock the Casbah-The Clash
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    Born To Run(Live Acoustic)-Springsteen
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Pinball Wizard, the Who.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    The Stroke - Billy Squier
  • Options
    VCV - Nirvana
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    The Daily Planet - Love
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Do you feel like we do - Peter Frampton.. love it!!
  • Options
    Maybe the People Would Be the Times or... - Love
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Digitech X-series Effect Pedal Demo's :)
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - Master Of War
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Rechtstaat - de Heideroosjes
  • Options
    Rock of Ages - Def Leppard
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - Talking World War III Blues
    That is why I'm singing