Comments

• Options
    Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Undercover of the Night - Rolling Stones
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Bob Dylan - I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
    Album: John Wesley Harding
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    "Just Because" - Jane's Addiction
    'sometimes i have everything, yet i wish i felt something'
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - Dear Landlord
    Album: John Wesley Harding
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    my way out-David Usher
    I got a plan
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Ruby Tuesday - THE ROLLING STONES.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    waiting room-No Doubt
    I got a plan
  • Options
    pearl jam - footsteps
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Options
    Unknown Soldier - THE DOORS.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Originally posted by viggs20
    Unknown Soldier - THE DOORS.

great song by a great band :D

Lou Reed - Perfet Day
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • Options
    DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - Talkin' New York
    Album: Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Lost Dogs- Disk Two

Fatal
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - Man of constant sorrow
    Album: Bob Dylan
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Neil Young - Leave The Driving
    Album: Greendale
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    what am i to do with all this silence
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    soundgarden- badmotorfinger
    restless souls, enjoy your youth
  • Options
    cornell solo album.......ahhhhhh sweetness!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    Locomotive Breath - JETHRO TULL.

• Options
    "Ha Ha High Babe" -- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • Options
    Mojo Pin - Jeff Buckley
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Long Road - PJ, Noblesville this year.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Originally posted by ||Release_Me||
    Long Road - PJ, Noblesville this year.

that might be my favourite version of Long Road from this year.
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    corey parker subliminal souls :)
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    Last Exit circa 7/11/95

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Whipping

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    I Got Shit 7/11/95

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Improv/Sick Of Pussies 7/11/95

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Deep 7/11/95

~Jeff Ament