drive bad cars..
    watch bad tv..
    should have stayed for the sunset...
    if not for me.
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Radiohead - High and Dry
    Album: The Bends
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Lou Reed - Perfect Day
    Album: Transformer
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Mundo Livre S/A
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    The boot of Johnny Cash's last public performance.
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • Options
    Johnny Cash - In My Life
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Politik - Coldplay
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Originally posted by SleightOfHand562
    Politik - Coldplay

holy shit so am i
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Options
    Originally posted by breakerfall13
    holy shit so am i

cool! but i ditched that album in favour of the White album right after that song. OBLADI OBLADA!
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    i believe in miracles acoutic!!! thank you theskyiscrape.com!!!
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Epitaph-King Crimson
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    David Bowie - Space oddity live 25/09/71
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
    Album: Morrison Hotel
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    The Doors - Land Ho!
    Album : Morrison Hotel
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    keyser_sozekeyser_soze London, England Posts: 205
    low rider by war from the dazed and confused soundtrack
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
  • Options
    Los Hermanos - samba a dois
    album: Ventura
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Los Hermanos - Do Lado de Dentro
    Album: Ventura
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    the Light Years demo

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    David Bowie - Love You Till Tuesday
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    David Bowie - Love You Till Tuesday

i'm listening to Bowie too. specifically, "When I live My Dream"

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    i'm listening to Bowie too. specifically, "When I live My Dream"

thats too funny.. i'm listening the same song... lol

but i'm listening different versions... of his demos early 65-67... theres three different versions of this song... one of the best bowie songs... most of all cause the lyrics... i love it... so sad... and so beautifull...
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    thats too funny.. i'm listening the same song... lol

but i'm listening different versions... of his demos early 65-67... theres three different versions of this song... one of the best bowie songs... most of all cause the lyrics... i love it... so sad... and so beautifull...

yeah, this song hits me harder than most. love it!

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Bowie is the man :D

listening - David Bowie - Karma Man
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - Light Years
    Album: Binaural
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Tori Amos - Amber Waves

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - Of The Girl
    Album: Binaural
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Young Neil - Walk On

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Young Neil - Vampire Blues

goodness gracious On the Beach is a fucking brilliant record.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Young Neil - Vampire Blues

goodness gracious On the Beach is a fucking brilliant record.

Agreed.

Digital Bath - DEFTONES.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate