Options

U N C L E *B R U C E* S P R I N G S T E E N *

Comments

• Options
    The guy streaming the show is saving his battery for the non-standard parts of the concert (probably starts back up after my city of ruins).

I listened to the first five songs via the live stream and the video was even surprisingly good. Dude's doing a great job... keep checking the stream -- it was great while he had it going! :)
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Lanternjaw wrote:
    The guy streaming the show is saving his battery for the non-standard parts of the concert (probably starts back up after my city of ruins).

I listened to the first five songs via the live stream and the video was even surprisingly good. Dude's doing a great job... keep checking the stream -- it was great while he had it going! :)

I logged in late, but it still has the most recent video. 78' Prove it all night sounds great!

Getting chills listening to this. Gotta love technology!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Hello Bruce tickets! :D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Newch91 wrote:

Very cool man. Glad you got em. Enjoy the show in Oct. :D
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    youngster wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Very cool man. Glad you got em. Enjoy the show in Oct. :D
    Thanks man. I can't wait. The waiting is driving me mad.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Think I'm gonna do the go-to-the-venue-day-of-show thing for the DC show next week and see if I can get a ticket then! Worked the last time :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Newch91 wrote:

:thumbup:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Hi fellas, didn't have time to check the thread lately, but I found about this and came right away to let you now

BOSS' THIS WEEK DEALS ON POPMARKET.COM:

Born To Run 30th Anniversary Edition, 21.99, free shipping, all week

http://es.popmarket.com/bruce-springste ... ls/5693527

Live DVD Bundle, 26.99, free shipping, all week, containing Live In New York City, Live In Barcelona, London Calling: Live in Hyde Park

http://es.popmarket.com/bruce-springste ... ls/5764944
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Thanks! Might have to get that Born to Run set for the documentary and Hammersmith show. I've never seen all of either one. Might get the DVD bundle as well, even though I already have New York and Barcelona (although I can't find disc 1 of Barcelona) Wish it came with Dublin as well.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Thanks! Might have to get that Born to Run set for the documentary and Hammersmith show. I've never seen all of either one. Might get the DVD bundle as well, even though I already have New York and Barcelona (although I can't find disc 1 of Barcelona) Wish it came with Dublin as well.
    The BTR box set is well worth the $22. The Hammersmith DVD alone is worth it! :lol:

I think I paid $45 for it when it came out.

Soooo...

With the BTR box set and the Darkness box set a couple years ago, the million dollar question is: will we get a River box set? A complete River tour show on DVD would be like finding the holy grail. :o
  • Options
    Hi fellas, didn't have time to check the thread lately, but I found about this and came right away to let you now

BOSS' THIS WEEK DEALS ON POPMARKET.COM:

Born To Run 30th Anniversary Edition, 21.99, free shipping, all week

http://es.popmarket.com/bruce-springste ... ls/5693527

Live DVD Bundle, 26.99, free shipping, all week, containing Live In New York City, Live In Barcelona, London Calling: Live in Hyde Park

http://es.popmarket.com/bruce-springste ... ls/5764944
    Thanks for posting! I was about to post about the BTR set. Time to go get that one. Already have the DVDs from their last sale on them.
  • Options
    Lanternjaw wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:
    The BTR box set is well worth the $22. The Hammersmith DVD alone is worth it! :lol:

I think I paid $45 for it when it came out.

Soooo...

With the BTR box set and the Darkness box set a couple years ago, the million dollar question is: will we get a River box set? A complete River tour show on DVD would be like finding the holy grail. :o
    There will be a River box set...whenever he's not busy writing and recording an album and touring.
  • Options
    BTR set is sold out. :(
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    BTR set is sold out. :(

:( I didn't get it in time either.
  • Options
    Chris Christie and Jimmy Fallon sing Thunder Road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmMckIYvHqE&feature=player_embedded

:shock:
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Chris Christie and Jimmy Fallon sing Thunder Road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmMckIYvHqE&feature=player_embedded

:shock:

was wondering if anyone else caught this.

130 shows for Christie- not bad !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    Better Dan wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Lanternjaw wrote:
    amazing start to tonight's show...

factory (solo acoustic)
    adam raised a cain
    streets of fire
    prove it all night (78 intro)
    something in the night

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Fixer is one lucky mofo!!! :D
    :shock: :shock: Adam Raised a Cain?? Fixer, I'm jealous of you right now.

Me too! Darkness is my favorite Bruce album. I would be ecstatic with this set so far.

Went to this show on Monday night (after PJ on Sun), was the best rock n roll weekend of my life. We met some incredible Boss fans on Monday night at a pre-party and had a blast in the GA section. The philly fans were a treat to watch as compared to previous Bruce shows in Houston and So Cal. It's really a whole different level of crowd participation and energy for those NE fans, i 'get it' now...

Also visited the Bruce exhibit at Constitution Center that day. What a trip down memory lane from his childhood to present day.

I can only hope Texas will get some love in 2013 from the Boss and PJ.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
    Fort Worth, Night 1 September 2023
    Fort Worth, Night 2 September 2023
    Austin, Night 1 September 2023
    Austin, Night 2 September 2023
  • Options
    Since this is the Bruce thread I thought I'd post this in here. I'm looking for 2 tickets for his show on 10/21, its my birthday and hopefully my first Bruce show.
  • Options
    RD171825 wrote:
    Since this is the Bruce thread I thought I'd post this in here. I'm looking for 2 tickets for his show on 10/21, its my birthday and hopefully my first Bruce show.
    There'll be a good sized drop sometime within a week of the show, otherwise watch the ticket sellers forum on backstreets.com and even stubhub has some cheapies.
  • Options
    Lanternjaw wrote:
    RD171825 wrote:
    There'll be a good sized drop sometime within a week of the show, otherwise watch the ticket sellers forum on backstreets.com and even stubhub has some cheapies.

Thanks for the tips. I've already made a post on BTX and have been checking stubhub. I figured the stubhub prices will drop as the show gets closer. I'm hoping to get lucky in the drop.
  • Options
    GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 NJ Posts: 1,187
    Philly 2: Got GA early entry lottery wristbands. They gave out 1800, we didn't win, right in the middle, about 900th person to get in. Seemed to be about 9-10 rows back. I was pumped, great view, extremely close, with just barely enough space to rock out and surrounded by some cool die hards (and the wife of the guy in afghanistan who gave Bruce the sign for The River, but she moved up to the front to give Bruce her sign) Then the lights go down and Bruce emerges (had to pee a little but there was no way I was leaving and missing any of Bruce). It starts:

Factory: Bruce comes out with acoustic guitar and harmonica around the head thing. Sounded amazing! Are u kidding me Factory!?! When does he ever play this. We are in for a wild show.

Adam Raised A Cain: Always a solid song that Bruce tears the shit out of.

Streets Of Fire: What!?! First Factory now Streets Of Fire! One of my all time faves and also very rare. "Hey, evry song he's played so far has been from Darkness!"

Prove It All Night w/78 intro: This song is always great and fun and the 78 intro made it that much better. "Another Darkness!"

Something In The Night: He's busting out all these rare Darkness and I'm loving it!

WTCOOO/Wrecking Ball/DTMH: The Darkness run had to end at some point and the Wrecking Ball run had to start at some point. These songs are all great but pretty standard for the tour, still a fun run nonetheless!

My City Of Ruins: Complete with the intros and "if we're here and you're hear then they're hear." Awesome every time!

Spirit In The Night: Go find a full video of this on YouTube or listen to the boot because this was freaking intense and Bruces intro and outro added so much to it and was incredible!

Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street: Here comes the Greetings run and I'm not mad about that!

It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City: 2 Greetings songs in a row that I've never heard before (I think I'd only heard Spirit before this night). Love this song especially from Hammersmith 75!

Frankie (by request): An outtake from BITUSA and Bruce just keeps busting em out!

Jack Of All Trades: Solid Wrecking Ball song!

Atlantic City: Another first for me (not counting Eddie), and with the Philly reference it was a perfect song which some of us had discussed before the show as a possibility!

Darlington County: Always LOVE this song and hadn't heard it in since my first show!

Shackled And Drawn: First Wrecking Ball song that I hadn't heard at the one show I went to on the first leg and Bruce and one of the backup singers (forgot her name) nailed it!

Waitin' On A Sunny Day: Always a crowd pleaser, especially when he brings a kid on the stage!

The River (by request, it was a flashing sign): This woman was standing next to me and showed me her sign before the show. My fifth show and still no River so I was fine with that sign and the fact that her husband is in Afghanistan made it that much easier to support. She went a few rows up and had a whole plan of which ppl she met that would let her gets thru when Bruce came out to collect signs. After the first few songs I realized she wasn't there. Now I see Bruce pull up her sign and see the camera on her in the front (glad she was able to make it up there and Bruce took her sign). The River was everything I knew it would be, fucking awesome!

Lonesome Day: Great Rising song. I had heard The Rising at the one show the first leg so this was a cool alternate!

Badlands: Amazingly incredible, all the time!

Thunder Road: What can I say that's not known about this masterpiece!

Can hardly even call it an encore break. They didn't even get off the stage. They took a bow while Bruce sat at the foot of the stage and emptied the sweat out of his shoes. Then they went right back to the instruments!

We Are Alive: a great closer to the Wrecking Ball album. Love it when the band kicks in!BTW, this is a song that i think would be a good cover song for Eddie to do at solo shows!

Born To Run: See Thunder Road!

Dancing In The Dark: Fun song that Jake shines on! One woman had a sign that said "Silvio wanna dance" and had the Bada Bing logo. Bruce showed it to Steve and invited the woman up to dance with Steve while he Bruce danced with a girl from the crowd!

Jungle land: my all time favorite Bruce song and has only been played a few times the whole tour. And they killed it! I said before Jake shines, well he really fucking shines on this one!

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out: The Clarence tribute is touching (I was at the first show that they played this at, Izod 2). And the song is very fun!

American Land: Good song thats fun to sing and has a great ending!

Amazing night, Bruce played 28 songs for about 3:20 (hours:minutes) and I was hurting by the end of it from standing for about 7 straight hours and screaming my brains out but it was worth it for this amazingly, intense experience!

Check out the videos or the bootleg, which I was able to download less than 24 hours later. Where is the Made In America recording which was the day before Bruce?

Hopefully show #6 at Giants Stadium (not MetLife!) will be just as freaking awesome!
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • Options
    Philly 2: Got GA early entry lottery wristbands. They gave out 1800, we didn't win, right in the middle, about 900th person to get in. Seemed to be about 9-10 rows back. I was pumped, great view, extremely close, with just barely enough space to rock out and surrounded by some cool die hards (and the wife of the guy in afghanistan who gave Bruce the sign for The River, but she moved up to the front to give Bruce her sign) Then the lights go down and Bruce emerges (had to pee a little but there was no way I was leaving and missing any of Bruce). It starts:

Factory: Bruce comes out with acoustic guitar and harmonica around the head thing. Sounded amazing! Are u kidding me Factory!?! When does he ever play this. We are in for a wild show.

Adam Raised A Cain: Always a solid song that Bruce tears the shit out of.

Streets Of Fire: What!?! First Factory now Streets Of Fire! One of my all time faves and also very rare. "Hey, evry song he's played so far has been from Darkness!"

Prove It All Night w/78 intro: This song is always great and fun and the 78 intro made it that much better. "Another Darkness!"

Something In The Night: He's busting out all these rare Darkness and I'm loving it!

WTCOOO/Wrecking Ball/DTMH: The Darkness run had to end at some point and the Wrecking Ball run had to start at some point. These songs are all great but pretty standard for the tour, still a fun run nonetheless!

My City Of Ruins: Complete with the intros and "if we're here and you're hear then they're hear." Awesome every time!

Spirit In The Night: Go find a full video of this on YouTube or listen to the boot because this was freaking intense and Bruces intro and outro added so much to it and was incredible!

Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street: Here comes the Greetings run and I'm not mad about that!

It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City: 2 Greetings songs in a row that I've never heard before (I think I'd only heard Spirit before this night). Love this song especially from Hammersmith 75!

Frankie (by request): An outtake from BITUSA and Bruce just keeps busting em out!

Jack Of All Trades: Solid Wrecking Ball song!

Atlantic City: Another first for me (not counting Eddie), and with the Philly reference it was a perfect song which some of us had discussed before the show as a possibility!

Darlington County: Always LOVE this song and hadn't heard it in since my first show!

Shackled And Drawn: First Wrecking Ball song that I hadn't heard at the one show I went to on the first leg and Bruce and one of the backup singers (forgot her name) nailed it!

Waitin' On A Sunny Day: Always a crowd pleaser, especially when he brings a kid on the stage!

The River (by request, it was a flashing sign): This woman was standing next to me and showed me her sign before the show. My fifth show and still no River so I was fine with that sign and the fact that her husband is in Afghanistan made it that much easier to support. She went a few rows up and had a whole plan of which ppl she met that would let her gets thru when Bruce came out to collect signs. After the first few songs I realized she wasn't there. Now I see Bruce pull up her sign and see the camera on her in the front (glad she was able to make it up there and Bruce took her sign). The River was everything I knew it would be, fucking awesome!

Lonesome Day: Great Rising song. I had heard The Rising at the one show the first leg so this was a cool alternate!

Badlands: Amazingly incredible, all the time!

Thunder Road: What can I say that's not known about this masterpiece!

Can hardly even call it an encore break. They didn't even get off the stage. They took a bow while Bruce sat at the foot of the stage and emptied the sweat out of his shoes. Then they went right back to the instruments!

We Are Alive: a great closer to the Wrecking Ball album. Love it when the band kicks in!BTW, this is a song that i think would be a good cover song for Eddie to do at solo shows!

Born To Run: See Thunder Road!

Dancing In The Dark: Fun song that Jake shines on! One woman had a sign that said "Silvio wanna dance" and had the Bada Bing logo. Bruce showed it to Steve and invited the woman up to dance with Steve while he Bruce danced with a girl from the crowd!

Jungle land: my all time favorite Bruce song and has only been played a few times the whole tour. And they killed it! I said before Jake shines, well he really fucking shines on this one!

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out: The Clarence tribute is touching (I was at the first show that they played this at, Izod 2). And the song is very fun!

American Land: Good song thats fun to sing and has a great ending!

Amazing night, Bruce played 28 songs for about 3:20 (hours:minutes) and I was hurting by the end of it from standing for about 7 straight hours and screaming my brains out but it was worth it for this amazingly, intense experience!

Check out the videos or the bootleg, which I was able to download less than 24 hours later. Where is the Made In America recording which was the day before Bruce?

Hopefully show #6 at Giants Stadium (not MetLife!) will be just as freaking awesome!

:thumbup:

see ya @ Giants Stadium,..
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    terrific review -- thanks for sharing! :)

I've burned up all my vacation time this summer but can still spare a call-off so I've been debating whether to do nights 2 & 3 at Giants Stadium plus Rochester or Hartford and Rochester. My youngest daughter plays travel softball and she's got a double-header the same day as GS3 so I'll probably go for option number 2. I had a blast at GS5 on the last tour, though... always a rabid crowd in the swamps of NJ! :lol:

I've been to four shows on the current tour (Izod2, Albany, Fenway2, and Gillette) and Bruce is mixing up the setlists even more than he has on past tours. I had a little extra time on my hands this morning so for my own amusement so I put together a compilation of all the different songs he's played at those four shows:

Lost in the Flood
    Because the Night
    Radio Nowhere
    Jungleland
    Bobby Jean
    Drift Away
    Twist and Shout
    Darlington County
    Murder Incorporated
    Downbound Train
    Janey Don't You Lose Heart (solo acoustic)
    Lonesome Day
    The Ties That Bind
    Candy's Room
    Johnny 99
    Jackson Cage
    Easy Money
    Trapped
    Ramrod
    Sherry Darling
    Summertime Blues
    Girls in Their Summer Clothes
    Two Hearts
    Knock on Wood
    Does This Bus Stop at 82nd Street?
    Thundercrack
    Frankie
    Prove It All Night ('78 intro)
    Darkness on the Edge of Town
    Who'll Stop the Rain (acoustic)
    Detroit Medley
    Quarter to Three
    American Land (with Ken Casey)
    My Love Will Not Let You Down
    Night
    Spirit in the Night
    Open All Night (electric full band)
    Growin' Up
    Backstreets (2) (including once with Dream baby interlude)
    Racing in the Street (2)
    Out in the Street (2)
    Jack of All Trades (2)
    The Promised Land (2)
    Apollo Medley (2)
    We Are Alive (2)
    Land of Hope and Dreams (2)
    Hungry Heart (2)
    She’s the One (2)
    Working on the Highway (2)
    Badlands (3)
    Shackled & Drawn (3)
    The Rising (3)
    Rocky Ground (with Michelle Moore) (3)
    Thunder Road (3) (including once acoustic with Roy)
    We Take Care of Our Own (4)
    Wrecking Ball (4)
    Death to My Hometown (4)
    My City of Ruins (4)
    Waitin' on a Sunny Day (4)
    Born to Run (4)
    Dancing in the Dark (4)
    Tenth Avenue Freeze-out (4)

I think thats a total of 62 different songs over 4 shows. You just never know what the band is gonna pull out from night to night on this tour... these shows have all including at least one of those WOW moments, too. Now I really enjoyed the shows I saw on the last tour but only the River show at MSG really stacks up with anything I've seen on this tour so far. Probably makes a big difference that the songs off the new album are more relevant and really good live.
  • Options
    Lanternjaw wrote:

I've burned up all my vacation time this summer but can still spare a call-off so I've been debating whether to do nights 2 & 3 at Giants Stadium plus Rochester or Hartford and Rochester. My youngest daughter plays travel softball and she's got a double-header the same day as GS3 so I'll probably go for option number 2. I had a blast at GS5 on the last tour, though... always a rabid crowd in the swamps of NJ! :lol:

I've been to four shows on the current tour (Izod2, Albany, Fenway2, and Gillette) and Bruce is mixing up the setlists even more than he has on past tours. I had a little extra time on my hands this morning so for my own amusement so I put together a compilation of all the different songs he's played at those four shows:

Lost in the Flood
    Because the Night
    Radio Nowhere
    Jungleland
    Bobby Jean
    Drift Away
    Twist and Shout
    Darlington County
    Murder Incorporated
    Downbound Train
    Lonesome Day
    The Ties That Bind
    Candy's Room
    Johnny 99
    Jackson Cage
    Easy Money
    Trapped
    Ramrod
    Sherry Darling
    Summertime Blues
    Two Hearts
    Knock on Wood
    Thundercrack
    Frankie
    Detroit Medley
    Quarter to Three
    Night
    Spirit in the Night
    Growin' Up
    Racing in the Street (2)
    Out in the Street (2)
    Jack of All Trades (2)
    The Promised Land (2)
    Apollo Medley (2)
    We Are Alive (2)
    Hungry Heart (2)
    She’s the One (2)
    Badlands (3)
    Shackled & Drawn (3)
    The Rising (3)
    Wrecking Ball (4)
    Death to My Hometown (4)
    My City of Ruins (4)
    Born to Run (4)
    Dancing in the Dark (4)

I think thats a total of 62 different songs over 4 shows. You just never know what the band is gonna pull out from night to night on this tour... these shows have all including at least one of those WOW moments, too. Now I really enjoyed the shows I saw on the last tour but only the River show at MSG really stacks up with anything I've seen on this tour so far. Probably makes a big difference that the songs off the new album are more relevant and really good live.

wow !
    If i had these i'd say i could die and go to heaven

especially the multiple 'wow' moments as yo put them,
    i can clearly see some like the backstreets w/ dream baby dream ,
    Thunder Road acoustic , Lost In The Flood, and Murder Inc ! ;)

Perhaps Bruces energy is elevated more( how coud it be ? )
    by the larger crowds and the outside stadium tour,..

The shows in NJ are going to be great,
    one falling on the day before his birthday !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Lanternjaw wrote:

Lost in the Flood
    Because the Night
    Radio Nowhere
    Jungleland
    Bobby Jean
    Drift Away
    Twist and Shout
    Darlington County
    Murder Incorporated
    Downbound Train
    Lonesome Day
    The Ties That Bind
    Candy's Room
    Johnny 99
    Jackson Cage
    Easy Money
    Trapped
    Ramrod
    Sherry Darling
    Summertime Blues
    Two Hearts
    Knock on Wood
    Thundercrack
    Frankie
    Detroit Medley
    Quarter to Three
    Night
    Spirit in the Night
    Growin' Up
    Racing in the Street (2)
    Out in the Street (2)
    Jack of All Trades (2)
    The Promised Land (2)
    Apollo Medley (2)
    We Are Alive (2)
    Hungry Heart (2)
    She’s the One (2)
    Badlands (3)
    Shackled & Drawn (3)
    The Rising (3)
    Wrecking Ball (4)
    Death to My Hometown (4)
    My City of Ruins (4)
    Born to Run (4)
    Dancing in the Dark (4)

wow !

Those GS shows will be a ton of fun. Which one(s) are you going to? Are you doing GA? I don't think I'll make any of those because of work/time off conflicts but Rochester is gonna be a definite! :)
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Think the ticket drop for the DC show next week will work the same way as a TM one would (different ticket distributor for the DC show)? Hoping that works in my favor! If not, gonna have to make my way to the venue day of to find one.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    Think the ticket drop for the DC show next week will work the same way as a TM one would (different ticket distributor for the DC show)? Hoping that works in my favor! If not, gonna have to make my way to the venue day of to find one.
    They've had drops for Philly (Comcast tix), Fenway (etix), and Wrigley (tickets.com), as well as all the ticketmaster shows so I'd the odds are with you -- good luck, bro!
  • Options
    394348_488598651150270_1588153924_n.jpg

eddie?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Lanternjaw wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Lanternjaw wrote:

Lost in the Flood
    Because the Night
    Radio Nowhere
    Jungleland
    Bobby Jean
    Drift Away
    Twist and Shout
    Darlington County
    Murder Incorporated
    Downbound Train
    Lonesome Day
    The Ties That Bind
    Candy's Room
    Johnny 99
    Jackson Cage
    Easy Money
    Trapped
    Ramrod
    Sherry Darling
    Summertime Blues
    Two Hearts
    Knock on Wood
    Thundercrack
    Frankie
    Detroit Medley
    Quarter to Three
    Night
    Spirit in the Night
    Growin' Up
    Racing in the Street (2)
    Out in the Street (2)
    Jack of All Trades (2)
    The Promised Land (2)
    Apollo Medley (2)
    We Are Alive (2)
    Hungry Heart (2)
    She’s the One (2)
    Badlands (3)
    Shackled & Drawn (3)
    The Rising (3)
    Wrecking Ball (4)
    Death to My Hometown (4)
    My City of Ruins (4)
    Born to Run (4)
    Dancing in the Dark (4)

wow !

Those GS shows will be a ton of fun. Which one(s) are you going to? Are you doing GA? I don't think I'll make any of those because of work/time off conflicts but Rochester is gonna be a definite! :)

Bruce Springsteen

Tickets for 10/30 in Rochester, NY on sale tomorrow morning at 10 am ET!
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    should be able to listen to the show here:
    http://www.earthcam.com/usa/illinois/ch ... eyfield_hd