Music Game

Comments

• Gone - The Tea Party
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Where Have All The Good Times Gone - Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • All in the suit that you wear--STP
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • All Night - PJ
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
    End Of The Night - The Doors
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • I drove all night-Roy Orbison
    I got a plan
    Goodnight Ladies - Lou Reed
    That is why I'm singing
  • goodnight saigon-billy joel
    Strangers passing in the street
    By chance two separate glances meet
    And I am you and what I see is me
    And do I take you by the hand
    And lead you through the land
    And help me understand the best I can
    And no one calls us to the land
    And no one crosses there alive
    And no one speaks
    And no one tries
    And no one flies around the sun-echoes
  • farewell and goodnight-smashing pumpkins
    I got a plan
  • Farewell Song ~ Janis Joplin
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • the song remains the same-Led Zeppelin
    I got a plan
  • Same Deep Water As You - The Cure
  • come as you are-Nirvana
    I got a plan
  • When I'm Thinking About You - The Sundays
  • Thinking About You - Radiohead

~Jeff Ament
  • Think about you-Guns 'N' Roses
    I got a plan
    If I Think - Mudhoney
    That is why I'm singing
  • I Can't Win - The Strokes

~Jeff Ament
    Win - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) - Santana
    What You Are - Audioslave
    That is why I'm singing
  • What Ever Happened - The Strokes

~Jeff Ament
    What's The World Got In Store - Wilco
    That is why I'm singing
  • the Man Who Sold The World - David Bowie

~Jeff Ament
    Better Man - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • I'm Waiting For The Man - Velvet Underground

~Jeff Ament
    Waiting for The Sun - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Things Behind The Sun - Nick Drake

~Jeff Ament
  • Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
    Come As you Are - Nirvana
    That is why I'm singing