Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    5:15 The Angels Have Gone - David bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Fallen Angel - Robbie Robertson
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
    Angel - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Angel
    ~aerosmith
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • How do you Talk to an Angel?
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
    You Talk Way Too Much - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
  • You Talk Too Much - George Thoroughgood
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Talk Is Cheap - Keith Richards and the Expensive Winos
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    come talk to me - peter gabriel
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

Let it Come Down on Fire
    ~Spiritualized
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • All You Ever Do is Bring Me Down - The Mavericks
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
    All right, Oh yeah
    ~Local H

• Oh What a Thrill - The Mavericks
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

-Barney Gumble-
    Oh You Pretty Things - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Pretty tied up-Guns & Roses
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Pretty Noose - Soundgarden
    Pretty-The Cranberries
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

Pretty girls make graves
    ~Smiths

• Fat Bottomed Girls :)
    Queen
    i don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence
    Onward Fat Girl
    ~THe Dismemberment Plan

• Jersey Girl - Tom Waits
    -Tom Waits-

-Barney Gumble-
    Jesse's Girl-Rick Springfield
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    brown eyed girl - van morrison
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Brown Sugar - Stones
    i don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence
  • kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    Pour Some Sugar on Me-- Def Lepard (sp?)
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
  • Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
    you shook me
    Led Zeppelin

• kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    Right Now- Van Halen
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
    all the kids are right
    ~local g

• the kids are alright - the who
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done"

If you can't get high on purely music and the sounds that you hear, you're missing out on something.