Music Game

Comments

• One Love - Bob Marley and the Wailers
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Love Boat Captain-PJ
    I got a plan
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Love Me Two Times - Doors
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Times of Trouble - Temple of the Dog
  • Two steps behind-Def Leppard
    I got a plan
    Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Betty Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
  • Suite Judy Blue Eyes - CS&N
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Blue in Green - Miles Davis
    Green Disease
    That is why I'm singing
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    spreading the disease - queensryche
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

• Bleeding Heart Disease - NOFX
    Heart Of Gold - Neil Young
    That is why I'm singing
  • Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana

I can see 10,000 posts....
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    empty box - morphine
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

Empty Spaces - Fuel
    That is why I'm singing
  • Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    I'm Open - PJ
    walking tightrope high
    With Arms Wide Open - CREED!!!!!!!!!! lol
    That is why I'm singing
  • Coat of Arms - The Rockfords
    Sell Me A Coat - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Sell Out - Reel Big Fish
    Gremmie Out Of Control - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • School's Out - Alice Cooper
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    School
    Nirvana
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    School days-Chuck Berry
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

Days - david Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • beautiful day-U2
    I got a plan
    Beautiful People - Marylin Manson
    That is why I'm singing
  • Beautiful Boy - John Lennon