Music Game

Comments

• How You Remind Me-Nickleback (It was the only thing I could think of)
    "It's a Backstreet Boy world, and at the end of the day, you just want to go home and kill yourself."
    -Billy Corgan
  • Every Me, Every You - Placebo
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
  • Close to Me - The Cure
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
    ~Godspeed You Black Emperor
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • Monkey Gone To Heaven - Pixies
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    ten years gone - led zeppelin
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • gone away - offspring
    'Fox hunting is barbaric, the people who do it are a bunch of snobby tories with stupid posh accents. Oh damn, i didn't say that - damn, what a giveaway...'
    Where Have All the Rude Boys Gone
    ~Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • Gone - U2
    i don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence
  • I'll Be Gone - Tom Waits
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • I Hope You Want Me To - The Mavericks
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • I Want Your (Hands on Me) - Sinead O'Connor
    Hands on the Bible
    ~Local H

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    I Wanna Hold Your Hands - Beatles
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • hold on-pearl jam
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    hang on to your ego - the beach boys
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Hang On To Yourself - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Lean on Me
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
  • Believe you me - Ed Vedder Demo
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done"

If you can't get high on purely music and the sounds that you hear, you're missing out on something.
  • Stand by Me
    I feel so pathetic that I LOVE this song
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
  • me and my friends-rhcp
    Strangers passing in the street
    By chance two separate glances meet
    And I am you and what I see is me
    And do I take you by the hand
    And lead you through the land
    And help me understand the best I can
    And no one calls us to the land
    And no one crosses there alive
    And no one speaks
    And no one tries
    And no one flies around the sun-echoes
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    friend of the devil - grateful dead
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
    Beautiful Friend
    ~Sebadoh

• Beautiful Boy - John Lennon
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Beautiful
    ~Belle and Sebastian

• Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
    it's a beautiful day today - moby grape
  • The Day Brings - Brad
    Perfect day
    ~Lou Reed

she's perfect - jimmy eat world