• maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    when you say nothing at all - ronan keating
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    All the Kids Are Right
    ~Local H

there ya go ;)
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    The Kids Are Alright - The WHo
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • The Kids are Alright- The Who
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
    whoa thats nuts

The Birth of Disneyland
    ~the ex models
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
    the root of all evil - beautiful south
  • SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    no woman no cry -bob marley
    woman in the wall - beautiful south
  • Brick- Ben Fold's Five
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    Thick as a Brick - Jethro Tull
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

born as ghosts
    ~ratm

good as gold stupid as mud - beautiful south
    Bad to the Bone
    Thorogood

no idea how to spell that

girl all the bad guys want - bowling for soup
    fell in love with a girl
    white stripes

girl, you'll be a woman soon - neil diamond
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

Girl Afraid
    ~The Smiths

girlfriend in a comma - the smiths
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

keep your girlfriend away from me
    ~local h

so far away - dire straits
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

its so you
    ~The Dismemberment plan

love so sweet - the vines
    sweet adeline
    Elliott Smith

my sweet lord - george harrison
    hey hey my my
    Neil Young

or ist it the other way around?

hey - bic runga
    hey hey
    Dipatch

hey grandma - moby grape
    Hello Grandma
    Lyle Lovett

lol!!

help...

can't think of any more grandma songs...