Music Game

Comments

• Gone Away- The Offspring
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Slip Away - BOwie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying
    ~Belle and Sebastian
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
    Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist - muse
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • And So I Died Of A Broken Heart - Zwan
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
    Broken Home - Papa Roach
    That is why I'm singing
  • LauraLaura Posts: 101
    homeward bound - simon & garfunkel
    Bound for the Floor
    Local H
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
    Waiting For The man - Velvet Underground
    That is why I'm singing
  • Waiting For The Sun - The Doors
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
    Waiting On A Friend - Rolling Stones
    That is why I'm singing
    Beautiful friend
    Sebadoh

• Beautiful Way - Beck

~Jeff Ament
    Beautiful Day - U2
    That is why I'm singing
    Beautiful
    ~Belle and Sebastian

Beautiful People - Marylin Manson
    That is why I'm singing
  • Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Beautiful World
    Devo

World Where You Live - Neil Finn ( i don't know whos this song)
    That is why I'm singing
    I will Grab You by the Ears
    The Mountain Goats
    (John Darnielle)

Over The Mountains - Ozzy
    That is why I'm singing
  • Over The Hills And Far Away - zep

~Jeff Ament
    Far Far Away - Wilco
    That is why I'm singing
  • Over the hills and far away-Led Zeppelin
    I got a plan
    Pay attention tattooed

Nude as The News
    ~Cat Power

• Originally posted by Kwyjibo
    Pay attention tattooed

Nude as The News
    ~Cat Power

what? Why?

of the girl-PJ
    I got a plan
    The Union Forever
    ~The White Stripes

Oh nothin', it was just that someone else posted that led zep song two posts up from you.

• Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town-PJ

Yeah thanks..I noticed it too late..sorry.
    I got a plan
    The Boy With the Thorn in His Side
    The Smiths

• SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    when the music's over -doors