Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    What A Wonderful World - Louis Amstrong
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Originally posted by Squirrel
    when the music's over -doors

It's Over - Elvis Presley
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • beat it- Michael Jackson :D
    I got a plan
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Let it Come Down on Fire
    ~Spiritualized
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    coming down (drug tongue) - the cult
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

• Down-PJ
    I got a plan
    Call Me Down
    Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
    the saints are down - the cult
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

Been Down So Long - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    so long marianne - leonard cohen
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

Its So You
    The Dismemberment Plan

so broken - bjork
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

So Fine - GNR
    That is why I'm singing
    Fine and Good
    ~Local H

We Could Be So Good Together - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
    The Way We Get By
    Spoon

The Way it Is - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
  • no way - pearl jam :D
    My Way - Frank Sinatra
    That is why I'm singing
    walk this way - aerosmith
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

• If this is it-Huey Lewis and the News
    I got a plan
  • This Land is Your Land- Woodrow Guthry
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
    There Is A Happy Land - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    don't worry be happy -bob marley
    Don't let it get you down
    ~Spoon

• don't cry - GNR
    Let It Be - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
    Nothing is Ever Lost or Can Be Lost My Science Friend
    ~The Liars

if you can't find a song with any of those words you suck

• maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    let's make love - faith hill
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    oops... was too slow... lol
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys