Music Game

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    All The Madmen - Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • all apologies-Nirvana
    I got a plan
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    All I Want Is You - U2
    walking tightrope high
    All The Young Dudes - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    So Young - Suede
    walking tightrope high
  • Only the good die young-Billy Joel
    I got a plan
    GOd ONly Knows - Beach Boys
    That is why I'm singing
  • Don't know why-Norah Jones
    I got a plan
    God Knows I'm Good - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • You know you're right-Nirvana
    I got a plan
    Know Your Rights - The Clash
    That is why I'm singing
  • Fight for your right to party-Beastie Boys
    I got a plan
  • Party All the Time - Eddie Murphy
    Lost and Found...Finally
  • Time after time-Cyndi Lauper
    I got a plan
    Time - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Time bomb-Rancid
    I got a plan
  • calm like a bomb - RATM
  • Like a stone-Audioslave
    I got a plan
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    A Forest - the Cure
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • kid a - radiohead
  • Just a girl-No Doubt
    I got a plan
  • not a girl (not yet a woman) - britney spears

...sorry, couldnt help it
    Bee Girl - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Jersey girl - Tom Waits
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • girls on film-duran duran
    Strangers passing in the street
    By chance two separate glances meet
    And I am you and what I see is me
    And do I take you by the hand
    And lead you through the land
    And help me understand the best I can
    And no one calls us to the land
    And no one crosses there alive
    And no one speaks
    And no one tries
    And no one flies around the sun-echoes
    China Girl - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • brown eyed girl-Van Morrison
    I got a plan
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    coma girl - joe strummer & the mescaleros
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

• Coma--STP
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Coma White
    ~Manson
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.