• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,073
    luvistower wrote:
    turn around, get back on the plane
    ;)

will be seeing you two soon! :)
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    For my 3000th post, I would like to say " SEE YOU FUCKERS IN DC FOR 2 MORE NIGHTS..........YES!!!!!!!! "
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,016
    smithnic wrote:
    This is going to be another nightmare of a time trying to get NYC tickets.
    oh msg, will be NOTHING compared to this...have fun everybody! :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    OMG you're killing me!
    :eek:

in a really, really good way mind you...but damn! :p i cannot believe i have tix to see the police august 4th @ jones beach...a special anniversary gift to my husband from me. thank bejeebus i didn't buy tix for BOTH nights, far too pricey in any case, but i'd be crying, having to sell a pair. only ed can make me wish i wasn't seeing the police...:o i'll just have to be happy with the august 5th show *fingers crossed*...b/c the only other local show, in jersey, seeing the police's final performance at MSG with my sister! she *just* surprised me this evening with tix. kinda cool, my very first concert EVER, was with my sister, the police in atlantic city. now over 20+ years later....she and i together seeing them one last time. sweet bejeebus why does EVERYthing have to coincide all in one week! i am ready to die after last week's tour and my injuries ...hahaha ........ahhhhhhhhh...what a GOOD problem to have!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    OMG you're killing me!
    :eek:

in a really, really good way mind you...but damn! :p i cannot believe i have tix to see the police august 4th @ jones beach...a special anniversary gift to my husband from me. thank bejeebus i didn't buy tix for BOTH nights, far too pricey in any case, but i'd be crying, having to sell a pair. only ed can make me wish i wasn't seeing the police...:o i'll just have to be happy with the august 5th show *fingers crossed*...b/c the only other local show, in jersey, seeing the police's final performance at MSG with my sister! she *just* surprised me this evening with tix. kinda cool, my very first concert EVER, was with my sister, the police in atlantic city. now over 20+ years later....she and i together seeing them one last time. sweet bejeebus why does EVERYthing have to coincide all in one week! i am ready to die after last week's tour and my injuries ...hahaha ........ahhhhhhhhh...what a GOOD problem to have!

the police one night and ed the next? damn.....:o :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    the police one night and ed the next? damn..... :D

if i'm really, really lucky.........;)
    i seriously have to figure this out. i wish the NY shows went on sale first so if i get shut out - gawd forbid! - i can possibly consider boston? or another trip to DC? :o dear gawd....just too much! hahaha. i soooooo wish i could just catch both ed solo shows right in my own city, no travel, buzz right over after work, etd.....but apparently that would be far too easy. :D i guess i just have to HOPE for : the police monday, ed tuesday and the police again thursday. :p it's just ooooooo so tempting to try for another city/show. yikes.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    how coool would it be to see ed at the mann? or even electric factory?

that would sweet. he did make mention quite a few times about jc dobbs. how great would that be for him to be the first performer at the new dobbs?
  • Options
    Fuuuuck, 2 shows in Chicago??? Yay, yay, yay! :D
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    I'm looking for someone to split tickets to Milwaukee, or night 2 of Chicago. Please PM me if you might be interested. I live in Sheboygan, WI BTW.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    hinxhinx Posts: 414
    Awesome Canadian road trip or fiscally responsible "local" NYC shows?

Decisions, decisions...
  • Options
    Of course!! The closest places to me are going to be on the dates i'm home for my wedding. Do you think the fiance would understand if i skipped it?...............I didn't think so either. Might just have to make the trek to DC
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Of course!! The closest places to me are going to be on the dates i'm home for my wedding. Do you think the fiance would understand if i skipped it?...............I didn't think so either. Might just have to make the trek to DC

Dc is going to be hard , we are ALL trying for those 2 nights!!
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    scoob1057scoob1057 Posts: 94
    This is a great oppertunity thank you ten club and Ed. Best of luck to all fan club members..... Lst time I tried to get special tickets was at the Borgata N.J. and the dick from Ticket Master picked up the phone one minute early and told me that I was not able to order the tickets go on sale a 11:00 maybe I willl be lucky this time. I am just happy for old and new fans alike that we sill get to hear Pearl Jam live and put put new albums. I count my blessings every day...............
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    i wonder if his home town is ever going to get a real show....
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    i wonder if his home town is ever going to get a real show....

Chicago is getting two nights.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    one week's vacation, 3 sick days due to tour injury, 2 days off firm-sponsored holiday...back in the office after 2 weeks hiatus and what will i need to do first day back? try and score ed tix. :o yikes.......

:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    boston here i come!
    that place looks beautiful
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    AHHHH!!!! I am in Sweden this summer, back on ...August 11th!!! I can't believe it! Sigh! I will have to drive all the way to Toronto to see this...and I will...but can you tell me where about is this Massey Hall? Downtown?

Massey Hall is right downtown. Between Dundas and Queen off Yonge. Lots of stuff to do around there.
    But try not to come so I have a better chance at tickets :)
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    What about Philly dude? Eddie must add a Philly show! It will be lame if he doesn't.
  • Options
    JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    marcos wrote:
    What about Philly dude? Eddie must add a Philly show! It will be lame if he doesn't.

An Ed show at the Tower theater would be amazing. Who's with me?
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • Options
    smg9779smg9779 Posts: 235
    Sorry, all those east coasters who spoke ill of the west coast EV tour because it was just Ed, can't go. Sorry. It's gonna be lame, just like you guys cried it would be. So, here's your chance to stand by your principles and not go to a "just Ed" show.
    Steve

11/18/97 Oakland
    07/13/98 Los Angeles
    07/14/98 Los Angeles
    10/31/99 Bridge School
    10/28/00 San Bernardino
    10/31/00 Mountain View
    10/21/01 Bridge School
    06/01/03 Mountain View
    07/15/06 SF I
    07/16/06 SF II
    07/18/06 SF III
    10/21/06 Bridge School
    04/07/08 Berkeley
    04/08/08 Berkeley
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Ed had to have it at United Palace??? UGGHHH such a hassle when you don't drive in... might not go because of what it will take...
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Damn! I want to go, but I guess I'd be going by myself.. I'm the only person I know who'd pay $75 just to see Ed play. :(
  • Options
    CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    Damn! I want to go, but I guess I'd be going by myself.. I'm the only person I know who'd pay $75 just to see Ed play. :(
    Well anyone who wouldn't pay that won't have as much fun as you :p

See ya at the Chicago show! I'll also be paying such a price :D
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Cateeto wrote:
    Well anyone who wouldn't pay that won't have as much fun as you :p

See ya at the Chicago show! I'll also be paying such a price :D
    I suppose its just a few stops on the redline for me.. Still feel weird about if I went by myself.
  • Options
    CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    I suppose its just a few stops on the redline for me.. Still feel weird about if I went by myself.
    Perhaps you can find a new friend to go with! Tons of people on this board turn out to be amazing souls... And I bet a ticket buddy would be in their interest :D
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i think me and epierce3 from the board are teamed up for tickets... but how about we start a extra ticket pool like we had for the vic show? just a select few chicago locals combining our efforts for maximum success! or atleast keep me in mind with your extra if neither me or eric get a pair! thanks! :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,840
    Ed had to have it at United Palace??? UGGHHH such a hassle when you don't drive in... might not go because of what it will take...

New York City has the greatest public transportation system in the United States.......i confused.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    jxchambjxchamb Posts: 55
    Christmas has come early; I freaking loved seeing the guys this past weekend but I'm even more pumped to see Eddie solo. This is gonn be awesome!!!!
  • Options
    zeroenvyzeroenvy Posts: 40
    I'll problably go to one of the boston shows, I'm not sure though $75 dollars is absolute horseshit.

I've got to save up for my vacation, so i'm not sure.
    6/27/08!
This discussion has been closed.