Options

framed poster thread

Comments

• Options
    onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    Here's my most recent addition. i've been waiting for this for a long time, and I love it!

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4412/dscn1015us7.jpg
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    onejourney wrote:
    Here's my most recent addition. i've been waiting for this for a long time, and I love it!

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4412/dscn1015us7.jpg

I love that too......That would look so good hanging on my wall...............:p
    I tried to get one but was too slow..........:(
  • Options
    onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    aus_suz wrote:
    I love that too......That would look so good hanging on my wall...............:p
    I tried to get one but was too slow..........:(

Yeah, I couldnt get one at the show either. Im glad I didnt though. I put my program under my seat and some douche bag spilled his beer everywhere and ruined my program. The same probably would have happened to the poster. I got this in a recent trade and couldnt be happier. :D
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Options
    onejourney wrote:
    Yeah, I couldnt get one at the show either. Im glad I didnt though. I put my program under my seat and some douche bag spilled his beer everywhere and ruined my program. The same probably would have happened to the poster. I got this in a recent trade and couldnt be happier. :D

Yeah I tried to get one from 10c.....

The wind blew my daughteres cup of coke onto my Melb1 poster when security was doing bag checks.....it just wiped of the stock....hehe
    couldnt believe it..........:)
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Scroll down to the last post on the page. he can not post them here because of the big ban....... ed posters from this tour

http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16893&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=750
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    wazzukickwazzukick Posts: 57
    KDH12 wrote:
    Scroll down to the last post on the page. he can not post them here because of the big ban....... ed posters from this tour

http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16893&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=750

Big ban on Ed posters from this tour?
  • Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    KDH12 wrote:

That blue vedder poster frame job is amazing!!!!!!
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    So, has anyone framed their Ed Vedder West Seattle poster yet?
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    wazzukick wrote:
    Big ban on Ed posters from this tour?

No....

big ban from the message pit, those are his posters from the BC shows that he displayed on expresso beans
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    KDH12 wrote:
    No....

big ban from the message pit, those are his posters from the BC shows that he displayed on expresso beans

yeah man i saw those earlier today, they are very nice. i wish garrett could come back on the pit!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    bmcclarybmcclary Posts: 6
    Hey Everyone!
    I just got my Klausen Dusseldorf back from the framer. I heard about this guy on EB and he did a great job. If you are in Michigan, check out Gallery Animato in Royal Oak. Bob is a great guy and will hook you up with a pretty good deal. I paid $80 for this to be framed with all archival materials. I know this might be more than American Frame etc, but I like to support local shops and I dont trust myself doing my own framing:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc290/b0mcclary/Poster%20Collection/DSCN1855-1.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc290/b0mcclary/Poster%20Collection/DSCN1856.jpg

My PJ Wall
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc290/b0mcclary/Poster%20Collection/DSCN1857.jpg

I still need to frame my Ames Boston Whale S/N, Klausen Gorge S/N, Klausen LA S/N and my TAZ Tibetan Freedom Festival DC APs. I have no idea how I will be able to fit the prints from the 06 tour on this wall! I am open to suggestions though.

Thanks,
    Bmcclary
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    i wish garrett could come back on the pit!!!!

are you guys talking about masterframer? hes banned from here?
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    gfraser wrote:

indeed, he is ... you can catch him on expresso beans ... same handle

or ...

http://www.giventoframe.com/
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    gfraser wrote:

Why was he banned??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Vedderman51Vedderman51 Posts: 606
    Why was he banned??

I am dying to know too. I talked to him about a month ago on here and everything was cool
  • Options
    Jeetz wrote:
    I am dying to know too. I talked to him about a month ago on here and everything was cool

I guess he was a bit ... unkind ... to someone in the "AMT" forum.

Unkind enough to get a lifetime ban ...

poop

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this guy does good work, he framed a McCreed portland.
    Great job.
  • Options
    TEEJAM11 wrote:
    Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this guy does good work, he framed a McCreed portland.
    Great job.

pic? I have that ... it's HUGE

• Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    I will take some pics for you tonight.
  • Options
    Sarah D.Sarah D. Posts: 44
    Have 2 more frames coming in the mail for my Honolulu Klausen and Copenhagen. I'll post when I get them in a week or so. http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/sdever/?action=view&current=IMGP0231.jpg
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 785
    What did that set you back? VERY NICE...:)

Thank you!

I stick with the same framer here locally, so he is generous enough to give me a "deal". I only went with the single mat on this one and it set me back about $125.
  • Options
    Thank you!

I stick with the same framer here locally, so he is generous enough to give me a "deal". I only went with the single mat on this one and it set me back about $125.

Very cool. I just took 81 posters to the framers about a week ago. Local guy as well, and gave me a pretty good deal. Due to the simple fact I had SO many and couldn't decide what to mat and what not to mat and the expense of it all, I went with a simple black frame for all of them. This way, they will all look the same and it will be all about the posters. The MAIN thing was just getting them done so I can get them hung up. They were doing me no good just lying there.

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Very cool. I just took 81 posters to the framers about a week ago. Local guy as well, and gave me a pretty good deal. Due to the simple fact I had SO many and couldn't decide what to mat and what not to mat and the expense of it all, I went with a simple black frame for all of them. This way, they will all look the same and it will be all about the posters. The MAIN thing was just getting them done so I can get them hung up. They were doing me no good just lying there.

OMG u took 81 posters to be framed.....
    Dont forget to post some pics of them completed..:)
  • Options

Very nice..........
    Its so inspiring looking at all these great posters framed....:)
  • Options
    Exactly!!

I want to see what the finished product looks like on them. 81 posters!!

I am happy to hear that you got a deal for bringing in such a large quantity all at once : )
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Very nice..........
    Its so inspiring looking at all these great posters framed....:)

Thank you for the nice words. I agree with you. It was the other great framing jobs in here that have inspired me to get mine done.

There is some amazing looking prints I have seen on here.
  • Options
    Exactly!!

I want to see what the finished product looks like on them. 81 posters!!

I am happy to hear that you got a deal for bringing in such a large quantity all at once : )

I think he treated me okay....Still very spendy for that amount of posters! :eek: I still have another 30+ to have done, but the others were already mounted and ready to go. Plus I couldnt afford to do any of the others!! :D

I will def post some pics when I get them up. May be a while as he is doing them a few at a time so as not to overwhelm me, but I will post something pretty soon...Have you seen he photos of my PJ House? The building where they will be housed???

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    I think he treated me okay....Still very spendy for that amount of posters! :eek: I still have another 30+ to have done, but the others were already mounted and ready to go. Plus I couldnt afford to do any of the others!! :D

I will def post some pics when I get them up. May be a while as he is doing them a few at a time so as not to overwhelm me, but I will post something pretty soon...Have you seen he photos of my PJ House? The building where they will be housed???
    81 framed posters?? :eek: you're right, you need a PJ house for that!!!