framed poster thread

1367368370372373385

Comments

  • ive ordered from these guys. https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/  if you get in soon you might get on the next delivery.  thats my only "gripe" with them as it take a while to fulfill the order sometimes.  otherwise they were the best that i found. the portfolio works great and fits extra sleeves if you need them. maybe someone else has another option but these guys were easy and communicative.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 3,620
    DM105960 said:
    ive ordered from these guys. https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/  if you get in soon you might get on the next delivery.  thats my only "gripe" with them as it take a while to fulfill the order sometimes.  otherwise they were the best that i found. the portfolio works great and fits extra sleeves if you need them. maybe someone else has another option but these guys were easy and communicative.
    this is perfect, thank you!
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 4,175
    edited September 2019

    I got a few back from my guy a while ago, and I *think* I only posted my Hartford '10, so if this is a duplicate post, apologies:

     

    This one gets Chains' stamp of approval.

    Edit: It's hard to tell from the lighting, but the top matte is an off white that really goes nice with the skyline behind the rider.

    Post edited by Merkin Baller on

  • I got a few back from my guy a while ago, and I *think* I only posted my Hartford '10, so if this is a duplicate post, apologies:

     

    This one gets Chains' stamp of approval.

    Edit: It's hard to tell from the lighting, but the top matte is an off white that really goes nice with the skyline behind the rider.

    The green version is so awesome. I have the blue, but thinking about upgrading.  Seems to fit Boston and Fenway better. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018
  • I got a few back from my guy a while ago, and I *think* I only posted my Hartford '10, so if this is a duplicate post, apologies:

     

    This one gets Chains' stamp of approval.

    Edit: It's hard to tell from the lighting, but the top matte is an off white that really goes nice with the skyline behind the rider.

    The green version is so awesome. I have the blue, but thinking about upgrading.  Seems to fit Boston and Fenway better. 


    At first I thought the Mumford was the best of last year's Fenway posters, but this one has taken it's place as my favorite, I think this print is amazing.

    And yeah, I agree, the green variant is light years better than the blue - FYI, there's one on ebay for only $15 above the original sale price of $100 (way less then I paid for this one, which was around $150).  


  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,140
    I got this one back last week. I know a lot of people like the more loud frame ups for the Pitt, but I really wanted the illustration to speak.. 

  • SJD3232 said:
    I got this one back last week. I know a lot of people like the more loud frame ups for the Pitt, but I really wanted the illustration to speak.. 

    Beautiful, the red bevel is perfect. 

    & all the black does exactly what you wanted, let’s the poster speak. Good job. 

  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 23,701
    SJD3232 said:
    I got this one back last week. I know a lot of people like the more loud frame ups for the Pitt, but I really wanted the illustration to speak.. 

    That is sick!!!!!!! Great job. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 6,950
    SJD3232 said:
    I got this one back last week. I know a lot of people like the more loud frame ups for the Pitt, but I really wanted the illustration to speak.. 

    Mannnn
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 21,276
    SJD3232 said:
    I got this one back last week. I know a lot of people like the more loud frame ups for the Pitt, but I really wanted the illustration to speak.. 

    Same colours and layout I used to frame my Pittsburg. Great job!!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
  • Love this one, and having just moved into my new office at work, I can finally display it with pride (it never made it past the back hall at home... not one of the wife's favorites :D)

     

     


  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 18,372
    Why is there a Star of David in a tree?  I'm confused by the imagery.  
  • mrussel1 said:
    Why is there a Star of David in a tree?  I'm confused by the imagery.  

    It's a heptagram (7 sided) which Tool has been using for their logo for sometime now.

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 18,372
    mrussel1 said:
    Why is there a Star of David in a tree?  I'm confused by the imagery.  

    It's a heptagram (7 sided) which Tool has been using for their logo for sometime now.
    I see it now.  I only saw six sides when I glanced. 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,263

  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    SJD3232 said:
    I got this one back last week. I know a lot of people like the more loud frame ups for the Pitt, but I really wanted the illustration to speak.. 

    And speak it does! Beautiful! :plus_one:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 25,964
    Hey Will - I just did that one, too. that and some other non-PJ stuff....
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 25,964
    actually, Will’s is leg 2 of that tour; mine is leg 1.

    P.S. save y’all’s DMB hate....at least they still tour :wink:
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 18,372
    Wobbie said:
    actually, Will’s is leg 2 of that tour; mine is leg 1.

    P.S. save y’all’s DMB hate....at least they still tour :wink:
    I love DMB and the posters on this tour have been fantastic,  much better than PJ last few tours. Love the Utah although I think the Gorge Sperry and Methane Alpharetta were the gems.  
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 25,964
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    actually, Will’s is leg 2 of that tour; mine is leg 1.

    P.S. save y’all’s DMB hate....at least they still tour :wink:
    I love DMB and the posters on this tour have been fantastic,  much better than PJ last few tours. Love the Utah although I think the Gorge Sperry and Methane Alpharetta were the gems.  

    the utah is an homage to our “beehive state.”
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 18,372
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    actually, Will’s is leg 2 of that tour; mine is leg 1.

    P.S. save y’all’s DMB hate....at least they still tour :wink:
    I love DMB and the posters on this tour have been fantastic,  much better than PJ last few tours. Love the Utah although I think the Gorge Sperry and Methane Alpharetta were the gems.  

    the utah is an homage to our “beehive state.”
    I love when the artists connect the art to the location. 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 25,964
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    actually, Will’s is leg 2 of that tour; mine is leg 1.

    P.S. save y’all’s DMB hate....at least they still tour :wink:
    I love DMB and the posters on this tour have been fantastic,  much better than PJ last few tours. Love the Utah although I think the Gorge Sperry and Methane Alpharetta were the gems.  

    the utah is an homage to our “beehive state.”
    I love when the artists connect the art to the location. 
    I like that, too. here’s another DMB with the bee theme. on the flip side, I’m still trying to figure out what dinosaurs, smurfs and conestoga wagons have to do with columbus, ohio.


    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 18,372
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    actually, Will’s is leg 2 of that tour; mine is leg 1.

    P.S. save y’all’s DMB hate....at least they still tour :wink:
    I love DMB and the posters on this tour have been fantastic,  much better than PJ last few tours. Love the Utah although I think the Gorge Sperry and Methane Alpharetta were the gems.  

    the utah is an homage to our “beehive state.”
    I love when the artists connect the art to the location. 
    I like that, too. here’s another DMB with the bee theme. on the flip side, I’m still trying to figure out what dinosaurs, smurfs and conestoga wagons have to do with columbus, ohio.


    No mystery to this one.  Also a favorite since im from Ohio and a Buckeye. 


  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 10,072
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    actually, Will’s is leg 2 of that tour; mine is leg 1.

    P.S. save y’all’s DMB hate....at least they still tour :wink:
    I love DMB and the posters on this tour have been fantastic,  much better than PJ last few tours. Love the Utah although I think the Gorge Sperry and Methane Alpharetta were the gems.  

    the utah is an homage to our “beehive state.”
    I love when the artists connect the art to the location. 
    I like that, too. here’s another DMB with the bee theme. on the flip side, I’m still trying to figure out what dinosaurs, smurfs and conestoga wagons have to do with columbus, ohio.


    No mystery to this one.  Also a favorite since im from Ohio and a Buckeye. 


    Love that Ohio poster... I was following on the DMB board how tough that one was to get.  

    I’ve seen a bunch of DMB shows... my favorite poster I’ve picked up so far is from Camden a few years ago.  Great show but better poster.  Just need to get it framed. 


    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnRHOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • ^^^ Oh no...it's a Zippo....^^^
    ;)=)
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20.

    EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 18,372
    on2legs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:
    actually, Will’s is leg 2 of that tour; mine is leg 1.

    P.S. save y’all’s DMB hate....at least they still tour :wink:
    I love DMB and the posters on this tour have been fantastic,  much better than PJ last few tours. Love the Utah although I think the Gorge Sperry and Methane Alpharetta were the gems.  

    the utah is an homage to our “beehive state.”
    I love when the artists connect the art to the location. 
    I like that, too. here’s another DMB with the bee theme. on the flip side, I’m still trying to figure out what dinosaurs, smurfs and conestoga wagons have to do with columbus, ohio.


    No mystery to this one.  Also a favorite since im from Ohio and a Buckeye. 


    Love that Ohio poster... I was following on the DMB board how tough that one was to get.  

    I’ve seen a bunch of DMB shows... my favorite poster I’ve picked up so far is from Camden a few years ago.  Great show but better poster.  Just need to get it framed. 


    That's another grail. 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USAPosts: 1,253

  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 10,072
    Really nice ^^
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnRHOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • SHZA said:

    Some new frame ups
    Were you at the Foo's Fillmore night 1 show? I was at night 2, missed out on the poster at the show, and missed out on the artist sale. Been looking for a night 2 for awhile. 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USAPosts: 1,253
    SHZA said:

    Some new frame ups
    Were you at the Foo's Fillmore night 1 show? I was at night 2, missed out on the poster at the show, and missed out on the artist sale. Been looking for a night 2 for awhile. 
    No. I was going to go in February, but I couldn't swing the rescheduled dates which were during the week. I hit the emek drop for the poster 
Sign In or Register to comment.