** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,444
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Is that a legit release from KamalaHQ or similar?  If not, it friggin should be.
    yes it is...it's beautiful. They need to do this on a daily basis
    Hahahah....love it

HOWEVER...she really needs to do an interview. I get letting Trump shit all over himself and it's obviously working. But the longer she waits, the more the pressure will build and it will make that first interview more important than it needs to be. 
    Agreed on both counts. I think "decorum" died eight years ago (if not before) and I'm all for this even if I would have considered it childish years ago.

She cannot just win by not being Trump. She's been a fairly quiet VP and has a shorter cycle now. Trump will take care of being Trump but she needs to people not to just "not vote for Trump" but to "vote for her."
    8 years ago? Go back and listen to Pat Buchanan’s repub convention speech from 1988 or 1992, newt the beaut’s rhetoric anytime after 1994 or 30 years of Rushbo on am radio 5 days a week. Feminazi or democrat, anyone?

I agree on Kamala holding a presser and articulating her positions. Need people to want to vote “for” you and not just be an “anti” vote. She’s still a normal person regardless of her positions and not weird, at all.
    You’re voting for “Good Vibes” it doesn’t matter what her platform is. Her platform is whatever the focus groups tell her management.

Shes on record. The most powerful political ad is a side by side video stating a policy that a candidate flip-flopped on.Kamala is a radical left politician. Once she opens her mouth, she gives ammo to Republicans. She has to stay quiet as long as possible. 
    I’m voting so no one takes women's right to choose away ever again and so I get to vote again in 2028.  You have a warped view of what people want, who they are, and why they vote.  
    So you want more government and more government control. I respect that stance. I personally like less government. I’m pro-choice but I am OK with each individual state to determine by voters if they want to legalize important issues. 
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,401
    edited August 15
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Is that a legit release from KamalaHQ or similar?  If not, it friggin should be.
    Hahahah....love it

HOWEVER...she really needs to do an interview. I get letting Trump shit all over himself and it's obviously working. But the longer she waits, the more the pressure will build and it will make that first interview more important than it needs to be. 
    Agreed on both counts. I think "decorum" died eight years ago (if not before) and I'm all for this even if I would have considered it childish years ago.

She cannot just win by not being Trump. She's been a fairly quiet VP and has a shorter cycle now. Trump will take care of being Trump but she needs to people not to just "not vote for Trump" but to "vote for her."
    8 years ago? Go back and listen to Pat Buchanan’s repub convention speech from 1988 or 1992, newt the beaut’s rhetoric anytime after 1994 or 30 years of Rushbo on am radio 5 days a week. Feminazi or democrat, anyone?

I agree on Kamala holding a presser and articulating her positions. Need people to want to vote “for” you and not just be an “anti” vote. She’s still a normal person regardless of her positions and not weird, at all.
    You’re voting for “Good Vibes” it doesn’t matter what her platform is. Her platform is whatever the focus groups tell her management.

Shes on record. The most powerful political ad is a side by side video stating a policy that a candidate flip-flopped on.Kamala is a radical left politician. Once she opens her mouth, she gives ammo to Republicans. She has to stay quiet as long as possible. 
    I’m voting so no one takes women's right to choose away ever again and so I get to vote again in 2028.  You have a warped view of what people want, who they are, and why they vote.  
    So you want more government and more government control. I respect that stance. I personally like less government
    Then why in the hell would you vote for Trump?

Among a laundry list of things that indicate he is NOT a typical small gov conservative....he said just the other day that he wants to control interest rates, of all things. 

Lol...what the hell. Pay attention. 
    www.myspace.com
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Hahahah....love it

So you want more government and more government control. I respect that stance. I personally like less government

Among a laundry list of things that indicate he is NOT a typical small gov conservative....he said just the other day that he wants to control interest rates, of all things. 

I don’t like 20% inflation, open borders and wars all over the world to fund with my tax dollars.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 553
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Hahahah....love it

O - he didn't say that
    O - he was only joking
    O - you misunderstood him
    O - what about the border? 

Choose one 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Hahahah....love it

I'm voting for her because we already know what her policies are regardless if she has held a press conference recently.

She will have a press conference (s) and then you will find something else to bitch about.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited August 15
    2021-present……. 20%. Maybe you don’t buy groceries, buy car insurance, took out a car loan or bought a house. But to the people that have its 20% and more if you break it down individually on certain items.

You can spin it how ever you want. I used to spend $120-130 a week at Trader Joe’s. Been shopping there for over 10 years. Now it’s $200-$220 for same thing. Worse than 20%. But I guess somehow I’m wrong.

My car insurance was $75/month. State Farm. Today $125 same car, same insurance. A car 7 years old worth nothing close to what it was 5-6 years ago. But I’m wrong too I guess.
    Post edited by teskeinc on
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    2021-present……. 20%. Maybe you don’t buy groceries, buy car insurance, took out a car loan or bought a house. But to the people that have its 20% and more if you break it down individually on certain items.

You can spin it how ever you want. I used to spend $120-130 a week at Trader Joe’s. Been shopping there for over 10 years. Now it’s $200-$220 for same thing. Worse than 20%. But I guess somehow I’m wrong.

My car insurance was $75/month. State Farm. Today $125 same car, same insurance. A car 7 years old worth nothing close to what it was 5-6 years ago. But I’m wrong too I guess.
    Yeah and it would have been that with tRump in office. 

His covid PPP money DID result in a supply of cash that caused inflation. Now we are paying the price for all that free money.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    teskeinc said:

His covid PPP money DID result in a supply of cash that caused inflation. Now we are paying the price for all that free money.
    Sure. Not the Inflation Reduction Act as well? That’s still pumping money artificially into the country. It did nothing to reduce inflation… or Bidenomics. It’s a failure. They failed. 
    2020 Phoenix, SD

edited August 15
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Sure. Not the Inflation Reduction Act as well? That’s still pumping money artificially into the country. It did nothing to reduce inflation… or Bidenomics. It’s a failure. They failed. 
    Not a failure. I'll use the fast food value meal comeback as proof. It's back...that's how you know when fast food demand is down. When demand is down prices go down.

Everything will be coming down

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Not a failure. I'll use the fast food value meal comeback as proof. It's back...that's how you know when fast food demand is down. When demand is down prices go down.

😂😂😂😂😂 Value meals, ok. 
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,181
    teskeinc said:

And no anger or dismay at corporate ‘Murica for greedflation or POOTWH for his shit handling of the Covid response. Nope, blame the cleaning crew that has to clean up the mess of the previous and only toddler in chief.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    There was some dipshit in my FB feed that posted a graphic about grocery prices now vs 2020. Of course prices four years ago were lower...we were still dealing with covid.

But one of the prices was a gallon of milk...$2.50 in 2020 and $4.90 now. Total bullshit. I pulled it up in my Kroger app at $2.50. People will believe ANYTHING they see on the internet and not fact check it.

• njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 553
    Seems to be working to me.  But then again, I don't watch enragertainment channels for my news.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Hahahah....love it

I don’t like 20% inflation, open borders and wars all over the world to fund with my tax dollars.
    When you read how Trump’s plan will increase inflation, I’m curious what your initial thoughts are. 
    There was some dipshit in my FB feed that posted a graphic about grocery prices now vs 2020. Of course prices four years ago were lower...we were still dealing with covid.

But one of the prices was a gallon of milk...$2.50 in 2020 and $4.90 now. Total bullshit. I pulled it up in my Kroger app at $2.50. People will believe ANYTHING they see on the internet and not fact check it.
    You can buy orange juice at Smart & Final for .99 cents today. It’s called a SALE or a loss leader. It’s called marketing, something to bring you in to the store, then you end up buying other stuff at full retail. 

Inflation is an average. This is basic 9th grade stuff.

Like I said you can spin it all you want. You can’t run from the numbers. Tell it to families struggling all over the country.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

😂😂😂😂😂 Value meals, ok. 
    Laugh all you want...it's a fact. Fast food (McD's in particular) is a great indicator. 

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Hahahah....love it

So you want more government and more government control. I respect that stance. I personally like less government. I’m pro-choice but I am OK with each individual state to determine by voters if they want to legalize important issues. 
    If you want small government, why be okay with big government at the state level? 
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Hahahah....love it

If you want small government, why be okay with big government at the state level? 
    ??? Letting voters decide issues is more government to you? 👍🏼
    2020 Phoenix, SD

Damn look at that DJIA today....+563 right now

edited August 15
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

😂😂😂😂😂 Value meals, ok. 
    Laugh all you want...it's a fact. Fast food (McD's in particular) is a great indicator. 
    Yeah I guess Kamala should add that to her website. We capped insulin and lowered  hamburders at McDonalds! (Trump approves)

It’s called marketing. I don’t think Jerome Powell uses value meal deals deciding whether to lower or raise interest rates. Maybe he does tho.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

😂😂😂😂😂 Value meals, ok. 
    Yeah I guess Kamala should add that to her website. We lowered insulin and hamburders at McDonalds! (Trump approves)

It’s called marketing. I don’t think Jerome Powell uses value meal deals deciding whether to lower or raise interest rates. Maybe he does tho.
    Yeah it's marketing that they did away with until recently because they could price gouge and make the same money. Now they can't...now they need the lower income people to come back to maintain their net income.

teskeinc said:

You can buy orange juice at Smart & Final for .99 cents today. It’s called a SALE or a loss leader. It’s called marketing, something to bring you in to the store, then you end up buying other stuff at full retail. 

Like I said you can spin it all you want. You can’t run from the numbers. Tell it to families struggling all over the country.
    Sounds a lot like a lack of impulse control to me.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    teskeinc said:

comprehend much? As I mentioned...the graphic was faulty and he was using bad information to form an opinion. Kind of like what you do here.

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    OnWis97 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Hahahah....love it

??? Letting voters decide issues is more government to you? 👍🏼
    This is a deflection from the original point. “It’s
    what the voters want” can still result in big government. You’re either okay with it or not. 
    edited August 15
    teskeinc said:

Marketing 101. 🤦‍♂️ Thought this was kind of stuff that was common knowledge. I have to remember this is a rock bands forum, my bad. 

Might be good to read up on advertising and marketing if you have some extra time. Probably would open your eyes how you are solicited to.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Marketing 101. 🤦‍♂️ Thought this was kind of stuff that was common knowledge. I have to remember this is a rock bands forum, my bad. 

Might be good to read up on advertising and marketing if you have some extra time. Probably would open your eyes how you are solicited to.
    LOL...yeah you have the answers. It's all loss leaders and marketing. Nothing to do with the economy.

Keep telling yourself that while you practice saying "President Harris"

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

LOL...yeah you have the answers. It's all loss leaders and marketing. Nothing to do with the economy.

At least we can expect more Value Meals with Kamala!
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

At least we can expect more Value Meals with Kamala!
    Yes...prices coming down along with inflation.

LOL like McD's needs a loss leader

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Mmmmmmmm, buuuuuutter. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, doughnuts.

Brilliantati©