** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 139
    mrussel1 said:
    Philly NJ said:
    America needs to see more of Harris. In recent days, she has been outed for plagiarism, her DOJ is suing VA for getting non-citizens off the voter rolls, the illegal immigrant gangs in Aurora, CO have been verified by the State Media, the State Media has been caught editing in favor of Harris, her DOD allowed unidentified drones to be flown over/near VA military areas for 17 straight days without stopping them or identifying them, the truth about the Harris NC disaster response is finally shown.

Harris was pushing Project 2025 hard. That did not stick and was a waste of money and time. Now she is pushing the physical and mental capabilities of Trump. That won't work either as most common sense Americans see the outright joke that it is given her silence on Biden.

Harris is fake. It is easy to see. More Americans are seeing it everyday.
    No, pay attention.  I live here.  Virginia is being sued because they are purging rolls during the "quiet period", a violation of the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 which prohibits these actions 90 days before a federal election.  This is to prevent legal, eligible voters from being removed and having insufficient time to be reinstated. 

Did you really not know this?  Did you not look it up or read anything worthwhile before writing this?  
    I  believe you have been misinformed. They are purging "self-identified" non-citizens, who have been given the opportunity to correct if in error.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    Philly NJ said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Philly NJ said:
    America needs to see more of Harris. In recent days, she has been outed for plagiarism, her DOJ is suing VA for getting non-citizens off the voter rolls, the illegal immigrant gangs in Aurora, CO have been verified by the State Media, the State Media has been caught editing in favor of Harris, her DOD allowed unidentified drones to be flown over/near VA military areas for 17 straight days without stopping them or identifying them, the truth about the Harris NC disaster response is finally shown.

Harris was pushing Project 2025 hard. That did not stick and was a waste of money and time. Now she is pushing the physical and mental capabilities of Trump. That won't work either as most common sense Americans see the outright joke that it is given her silence on Biden.

Harris is fake. It is easy to see. More Americans are seeing it everyday.
    No, pay attention.  I live here.  Virginia is being sued because they are purging rolls during the "quiet period", a violation of the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 which prohibits these actions 90 days before a federal election.  This is to prevent legal, eligible voters from being removed and having insufficient time to be reinstated. 

Did you really not know this?  Did you not look it up or read anything worthwhile before writing this?  
    I  believe you have been misinformed. They are purging "self-identified" non-citizens, who have been given the opportunity to correct if in error.
    It doesn't matter who they are purging, it's a violation of the Act.  Youngkin could have done it last year, six months, etc.  He is now in the quiet period so any purging is a violation.  
  • mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    It's all about GOTV. Harris campaign is switching to turnout from persuasion, I believe. That makes for much nicer convos.

PLEASE do a canvass if you're in or near a swing state.

https://www.padems.org/swing-state/
    What's knocking on doors like? People ever argue with you?
    There's a few categories.
    1. Your people. They're supporting Kamala and they are happy you knocked. Yay! For turnout canvassing, this will be a lot of them.
    2. The refusers. They don't answer the door, being obviously at home, or they do and make up a reason why they're busy and can't talk. They probably expect to be asked for money, which they aren't. This is pretty common too.
    3. "I'm not telling" - I'd say these are Trumpers who think they can't tell you for some reason. They'd be better off, since you mark them as a Trump voter and they get left alone after that.
    4. "Get off my lawn" - Couple times I got "do you have a permit for this" or "did I invite you on my property"? Political canvassing is protected under Pennsylvania election law. We aren't selling anything or asking for money. Just say thank you and keep going.
    5. "I'm voting for Trump but I appreciate you" - some of the Trumpers are still glad about people being involved.
    6. Real MAGA's - they are generally filtered out but you might be looking for the 22 year old kid and you get the dad. Honestly they have trouble being mean to someone in person, especially because you are so friendly and good-looking! But if I happen across a house on my list with Trump signs up I pretty much just skip it.
    And probably once or twice each turf you get someone who actually is undecided, or wasn't planning on voting. One time I got a mom - her son was voting age but had an intellectual disability - she didn't think he could vote and I explained to her that she could assist him with voting. Sometimes they think they can't vote for a Democrat if they're registered Republican. Maybe they don't know where to vote. So you're knocking 30 doors for these couple of situations. But when you score that vote, yeah it's really fucking rewarding! And there are thousands of other Jugglers knocking doors across the Commonwealth, each of them gets that one extra vote in their canvass. And that's how we win!

You are amazing, Johnny Abruzzo.  Thank you for your most excellent efforts.

I live in a MAGA county, am old, have a shot immune system, and have difficulty conversing in person due to damaged hearing.  Sorry to be making excuses, but my going out would be awkward and difficult at best, and dangerous at worst.  The most I can do at this point is donate to the campaign, which for my income bracket has been sizable.  

Anyway, good show.  You rock! 
    Same with me but Obama did win Indiana in 2008
    Been thinking about this a lot lately. While my region (NW Indiana) is generally blue, my neighborhood definitely is not. I'm out in the county and very close to where the blueish goes dark red in an instant. That being said, along the nearest county roads I have seen more Harris signs than the other ones in the past few weeks. I've been pleasantly surprised and it has given me a glimmer of hope for a repeat of 08 for our state.

I'm in a very similar situation in a very red county (yes, California has them!).  I've seem a few Harris signs around here lately as well and that puts a smile on my face.
    As Jerry sang, nothing left to do but smile, smile smile…..Cherish those smiles bra, cause folks are starting to catch on how much of a airhead Kami is who somehow enabled Trump to get back into this race.  
    The weather in Venezuela is real nice in mid November I hear…. Mahalo

The weirdest part about this picture isn't the lady in front with the baby. It's the lady behind her to the right, reaching out just to touch his arm. As if touching him will give off some miracle healing like Jesus. 
    Trump has walked next to me in the sand for the last 8 years.  Our footprints are side by side.  But I noticed that in the hardest parts of my life, like the election of 2020, there was only ONE set of footprints.  Can someone help me?  Why did Trump abandon me when I needed him the most?
    he's just at the taco stand a few hundred yards back. he'll catch up. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited October 16
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    It's all about GOTV. Harris campaign is switching to turnout from persuasion, I believe. That makes for much nicer convos.

1. Your people. They're supporting Kamala and they are happy you knocked. Yay! For turnout canvassing, this will be a lot of them.
    2. The refusers. They don't answer the door, being obviously at home, or they do and make up a reason why they're busy and can't talk. They probably expect to be asked for money, which they aren't. This is pretty common too.
    3. "I'm not telling" - I'd say these are Trumpers who think they can't tell you for some reason. They'd be better off, since you mark them as a Trump voter and they get left alone after that.
    4. "Get off my lawn" - Couple times I got "do you have a permit for this" or "did I invite you on my property"? Political canvassing is protected under Pennsylvania election law. We aren't selling anything or asking for money. Just say thank you and keep going.
    5. "I'm voting for Trump but I appreciate you" - some of the Trumpers are still glad about people being involved.
    6. Real MAGA's - they are generally filtered out but you might be looking for the 22 year old kid and you get the dad. Honestly they have trouble being mean to someone in person, especially because you are so friendly and good-looking! But if I happen across a house on my list with Trump signs up I pretty much just skip it.
    And probably once or twice each turf you get someone who actually is undecided, or wasn't planning on voting. One time I got a mom - her son was voting age but had an intellectual disability - she didn't think he could vote and I explained to her that she could assist him with voting. Sometimes they think they can't vote for a Democrat if they're registered Republican. Maybe they don't know where to vote. So you're knocking 30 doors for these couple of situations. But when you score that vote, yeah it's really fucking rewarding! And there are thousands of other Jugglers knocking doors across the Commonwealth, each of them gets that one extra vote in their canvass. And that's how we win!

I live in a MAGA county, am old, have a shot immune system, and have difficulty conversing in person due to damaged hearing.  Sorry to be making excuses, but my going out would be awkward and difficult at best, and dangerous at worst.  The most I can do at this point is donate to the campaign, which for my income bracket has been sizable.  

Been thinking about this a lot lately. While my region (NW Indiana) is generally blue, my neighborhood definitely is not. I'm out in the county and very close to where the blueish goes dark red in an instant. That being said, along the nearest county roads I have seen more Harris signs than the other ones in the past few weeks. I've been pleasantly surprised and it has given me a glimmer of hope for a repeat of 08 for our state.

I'm in a very similar situation in a very red county (yes, California has them!).  I've seem a few Harris signs around here lately as well and that puts a smile on my face.
    As Jerry sang, nothing left to do but smile, smile smile…..Cherish those smiles bra, cause folks are starting to catch on how much of a airhead Kami is who somehow enabled Trump to get back into this race.  

The weirdest part about this picture isn't the lady in front with the baby. It's the lady behind her to the right, reaching out just to touch his arm. As if touching him will give off some miracle healing like Jesus. 
    Trump has walked next to me in the sand for the last 8 years.  Our footprints are side by side.  But I noticed that in the hardest parts of my life, like the election of 2020, there was only ONE set of footprints.  Can someone help me?  Why did Trump abandon me when I needed him the most?
    No Hugh... it's because "HE WAS CARRYING ME!!"  

My Savior!  

Y'all need to go back to Sunday School if you never read "Footprints in the Sand".  
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,856
    edited October 16
    Google News so it’s all the news sites. It’s legit
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
    edited October 16
    Also JD Vance is proven as an unreliable narrator
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

My Savior!  

Y'all need to go back to Sunday School if you never read "Footprints in the Sand".  
    haha, I knew the real answer. I thought you'd like a more "in context" answer. My first thought was going to be a hybrid, but it was you carrying him, since he didn't want to get his gold shoes sandy. Or something like. 

www.headstonesband.com

edited October 16
    Also also, anyone who uses the term ‘fake news’ unironically isn’t serious. 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,635
    Google news so it’s all the news sites
    Epoch Times, Washington Times, Daily Pundit, conservative treehouse, newsmax, OAN, and the most dependable, of course, Q.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

My Savior!  

haha, I knew the real answer. I thought you'd like a more "in context" answer. My first thought was going to be a hybrid, but it was you carrying him, since he didn't want to get his gold shoes sandy. Or something like. 
    I did like your answer though.  Gave me a good laugh.  Anything related to McDonald's or Hamberders would have worked well too!
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,478
    The Aurora mayor denied your filthy Nazi lies PhilaNJ. What's his motivation? He's a Republican and he doesn't need votes from non-citizens. My sister is a teacher in Denver and the Aurora people have no idea what the Nazis are talking about. Next Lie!

From that picture - that poor baby. He'll grow up being "home schooled" and "learning" nothing but fairy tales. And be totally unequipped to face the real world as a grown up. Horrible.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Nazi coffers run deep.

Elon Musk and other billionaires invest staggering sums into electing Trump, plus other takeaways from third-quarter filings

CNN — 

Some of the world’s wealthiest figures – led by conservative donor Miriam Adelsonand tech billionaire Elon Musk – have funneled tens of millions of dollars into political groups in recent months to boost Donald Trump’s White House bid, new reports filed Tuesday with federal regulators show.

Musk, the world’s richest person, gave nearly $75 million to a pro-Trump super PAC that he helped form over the summer – a massive cash infusion aimed at helping turn out voters in key battleground states. Adelson, a staunch Trump backer and heir to a casino fortune, gave even more, plowing $95 million into another outside group backing the former president, according to filings with the Federal Election Commission covering the three months ended September 30.

Altogether, just three billionaires – Musk, Adelson and Midwestern packaging magnate Richard Uihlein – donated roughly $220 million in a three-month period to groups backing the Republican’s candidacy.

Their staggering donations underscore the crucial role that a handful of billionaire megadonors are playing in Trump’s efforts to edge past his Democratic rival, Vice President Kamala Harris, as their race has intensified.

Harris has set a blistering pace – raising $1 billion since she became the Democratic standard-bearer in late July – a milestone achieved faster than any other presidential contender. And Tuesday’s filings show that a high-dollar fundraising committee that channels money to her campaign and aligned Democratic committees, took in $633 million during the third quarter – four times the amount raised by Trump’s equivalent fundraising arm in that time.

But Harris’ team has implored her supporters to send in even more – highlighting both the billionaire backing for Trump’s candidacy and her campaign’s scramble to reach the still-undecided voters in battleground states that her aides hope will break for the vice president in the final sprint to Election Day.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/16/politics/fundraising-takeaways-elon-musk-billionaires-trump/index.html

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,786
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Ya know, if 45 become 47 I might have ta do a 180 to the nearest 7-11 and git me a 6-er of Old English 800 and have me a good ol' pity party.
    Yeee HAW!
    If you're going to roll with OE, best to make it 2 - 40's. Each in their own paper sack. Do it up right!! 😆

Haha!  Will do.  Give the Art Hoppe look.
    Streets short trip on memory lane to Skid Row

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,766
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Ya know, if 45 become 47 I might have ta do a 180 to the nearest 7-11 and git me a 6-er of Old English 800 and have me a good ol' pity party.
    Yeee HAW!
    10-4!
    Harris will lie about everything. Her FBI just released "revised" crime stats. Will we get apologies from the State Media and debate moderators?

Harris lies about jobs, lies about illegals, lies about crime.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,786
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Yeee HAW!
    10-4!

I figure responding with numbers instead of ranting might prevent me from getting 86ed from this place. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,766
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Yeee HAW!
    10-4!

I figure responding with numbers instead of ranting might prevent me from getting 86ed from this place. :lol:
    4 sure.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,281
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Haha, this made me laugh.
    At first I was like what in the world, but as soon as I read the "Our footprints are side by side" I knew where it was going. 
  • Philly NJ said:
    Harris will lie about everything. Her FBI just released "revised" crime stats. Will we get apologies from the State Media and debate moderators?

Harris lies about jobs, lies about illegals, lies about crime.
    you need to do a control + H Trump for Harris and you may be on to something. 

www.headstonesband.com

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,709
    Also also, anyone who uses the term ‘fake news’ unironically isn’t serious. 
    I think few people realize/remember this is one of the first instances of Trump's projecting something. In '16, "fake news" was what most people/media used to describe Russian disinformation that was being spread to help Trump's campaign and what his supporters were gobbling up like candy. Trump effectively turned that around started calling mainstream media fake news and it, obviously, stuck. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42724320

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
    www.myspace.com
    The Aurora mayor denied your filthy Nazi lies PhilaNJ. What's his motivation? He's a Republican and he doesn't need votes from non-citizens. My sister is a teacher in Denver and the Aurora people have no idea what the Nazis are talking about. Next Lie!

From that picture - that poor baby. He'll grow up being "home schooled" and "learning" nothing but fairy tales. And be totally unequipped to face the real world as a grown up. Horrible.
    "Venezuelan migrant gang ‘Tren de Aragua’ has now taken over at least four apartment complexes in San Antonio, Texas. This comes as corporate media dismisses their presence in Aurora, Colorado as a “handful” of incidents. Your safety is on the ballot in November"

You wont' see Fake Harris going to Aurora or San Antonio.
    Philly NJ said:

"Venezuelan migrant gang ‘Tren de Aragua’ has now taken over at least four apartment complexes in San Antonio, Texas. This comes as corporate media dismisses their presence in Aurora, Colorado as a “handful” of incidents. Your safety is on the ballot in November"

Texas and CO aren't swing states.  Why would she go there?  

Seems like Colorado is policing itself properly.  Can't Texas do the same?
    Philly NJ said:

Try again. Are you so easily duped? A twatter post of a fake headline is your proof of the quote? Did you let the authorities in Tejas know of your concerns?

Heres the link to the Daily Mail’s headlines for 10/16/24. Funny, no mention of Tejas and gangs taking over apartment complexes. 

And here’s your source, word for word:

Brilliantati©
    edited October 16
    "Your safety is on the ballot this year."

You seem to be from Philadelphia. Are you more scared of a gang in some apartment complex in San Antonio or of the one in a million chance you will encounter a transgender person in a bathroom with you?

You people are afraid of your own shadows. Get a dog. 
    www.myspace.com

But here’s some headlines regarding your Herr Leader POOTWH. Working a fry cooker at Mickey D’s and being banned from the VS photo shoot. But do tell us about the gangs taking over apartment complexes in Tejas, would you please? I need to be scared. BOO!

Brilliantati©
    Daily Mail. So just conservative outlets reporting this. 

I love that Philly is saying “state”(fucking :eyeroll) media have colluded to not cover this honestly, but has he considered maybe conservative media clouded to make a non thing a thing? 

I love that Philly is saying “state”(fucking :eyeroll) media have colluded to not cover this honestly, but has he considered maybe conservative media clouded to make a non thing a thing? 
    There is no caravan this year so they had to come up with something. 
    www.myspace.com
    "Your safety is on the ballot this year."

You seem to be from Philadelphia. Are you more scared of a gang in some apartment complex in San Antonio or of the one in a million chance you will encounter a transgender person in a bathroom with you?

You people are afraid of your own shadows. Get a dog. 
    They have zero credibility.

Brilliantati©
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,229

I don't get the impression a whole lot of independent thought or critical thinking is being applied there. 
    Philly NJ said:

Try again. Are you so easily duped? A twatter post of a fake headline is your proof of the quote? Did you let the authorities in Tejas know of your concerns?

Heres the link to the Daily Mail’s headlines for 10/16/24. Funny, no mention of Tejas and gangs taking over apartment complexes. 

And here’s your source, word for word:

Per KENS 5 News on 10/5/2024 SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Police Department held a press conference Saturday where they announced they have arrested several members of Tren de Aragua, a Venezuelan gang, operating in San Antonio.

SAPD said they have been getting several complaints from the Palatia Apartment complex located at 10362 Sahara Dr. The complaints had been about narcotics violations, human trafficking and threats to apartment personnel.

Through investigation, police found out that the area was in control by members of the trans-national gang Tren de Aragua, or "TDA."

On Saturday morning, several units within the SAPD along with the FBI, Homeland Security and other agencies began an operation at the complex. CPD officers and DPS troopers cleared nearly 300 vacant apartments at the complex.

20 people have been detained, according to police, and four have been confirmed to be with Tren de Aragua. One is a "confirmed enforcer" for the gang. The four members have been taken into custody by Homeland Security and emergency removal operations.

Currently there are 19 people arrested with 15 detainers placed from HSI.

SAPD says this is still an ongoing investigation, and that they have other places in San Antonio they are going to hit.

“Even though we are finished here at the complex, we are not done,” Police Chief Bill McManus said during the press conference. "We are on to you, and we are coming for you. We know where you are and we’re coming for you."

Police say the gang had been operating in San Antonio for several months. They are known to wear red.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar was also asked about the presence of the gang on Thursday. He said that the gang "is here in Bexar County." He said they don't come into contact with them frequently, but it's "certainly not strange to run into TDA folks on the streets."

Due to their awareness of gangs like Tren de Aragua and Mexican drug cartels in Bexar County, Salazar says the Sheriff's Office has things in place.

"That’s one of the main reasons why, several years back, we created the Organized Crime group, knowing these sorts of things were occurring," Salazar said. "Fairly recently we actually split off a team from that organized crime group to concentrate solely on transnational criminal organizations, because of organizations like Tren de Aragua.”