** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,601
    the sitting senator for this fucking state is targeting his own constituents,  "if I have to create stories...."
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,438
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Now they bermed er dergs!
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,394
    mace1229 said:
    there was a bomb threat called into to a Springfield school on picture day because of Trump and Vance's Haitain pet story. 
    I know the timing is a coincidence, but does anyone know if its a result from the pet story?

30 in a week in one town thats definitely in the news is probably more than coincidence vs the average number of bomb threats called in.

But if we try harder, perhaps we can find a way to not pin this on Trump...
    www.myspace.com
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,252
    edited September 17
    mickeyrat said:
    lets see vance starts spewing this shit last weekend or a few days before. fuckstick says on live tv this shit on tuesday night. by thursday the bomb threats start. 33 this far against schools, bmv, city buildings etc. proud boys and the fucking klan pay a visit.
    its a red city in a red county in a gop run state
    going forward the ohio state highway patrol will be at all schools, conducting walk throughs for bomb searches etc.

just a coincidence  get the fuck out of here with that apologist fucking bullshit.
    So were the dozens of threats here and 7 arrests just in my kids' school district Trump related too? It's a legitimate question, school threats via social media was a big thing last week. Several districts in east Tennessee were impacted with threats, as well as some in Kentucky that were covered by our local news. 
    A lot of places outside Ohio were experiencing the same thing at the same time.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Harris, the leader of the Political Party of violence. 

https://x.com/i/status/1835559913348845988

you, and your party, have ZERO credibility. 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/16/us/springfield-ohio-closures-threats/index.html
    The 33 "bomb threats" were all hoaxes from overseas.
    All bomb threats are hoaxes unless there are actual bombs.  And who told you every one was from overseas?
    With TDS, everything is Trumps fault. Orange Man Bad! When everything in your life revolves around Trump, when something goes wrong that’s who you blame!
    2020 Phoenix, SD

mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    lets see vance starts spewing this shit last weekend or a few days before. fuckstick says on live tv this shit on tuesday night. by thursday the bomb threats start. 33 this far against schools, bmv, city buildings etc. proud boys and the fucking klan pay a visit.
    going forward the ohio state highway patrol will be at all schools, conducting walk throughs for bomb searches etc.

just a coincidence  get the fuck out of here with that apologist fucking bullshit.
    So were the dozens of threats here and 7 arrests just in my kids' school district Trump related too? It's a legitimate question, school threats via social media was a big thing last week. Several districts in east Tennessee were impacted with threats, as well as some in Kentucky that were covered by our local news. 
    33 in the same town,  called out in the debate.  You're being a little silly here with the skepticism.  It's obviously related. 
    teskeinc said:
    With TDS, everything is Trumps fault. Orange Man Bad! When everything in your life revolves around Trump, when something goes wrong that’s who you blame!
    He yelled about it on national TV with 80mm people watching. Of course it's his fault.  No one brought it up the lie but him. 
    teskeinc said:
    ^
    An "independent" voter, folks.

www.myspace.com
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384
    gas was really cheap under trump after he fucked up covid...I like cheap gas so I will vote trump
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,992
    So many coincidences.... 

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/local/2024/09/15/events-canceled-at-wittenberg-u-springfield-campus-sunday-due-to-haitian-threats/75237272007/

"Threats to Springfield institutions exploded after presidential debate

Trump, in a nationally televised debate Tuesday with his Democratic rival for president, Vice President Kamala Harris, falsely claimed that Haitian immigrants in Springfield are eating cats and dogs. Trump also claimed that about 20,000 Haitians in the city are there illegally, even though a majority came to the United States under the federal government's Temporary Protected Status program because they were fleeing gangs and economic insecurity in their home country.

On Sunday, Vance acknowledged during an interview on CNN that he has been spreading rumors. “If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people then that's what I'm going to do,” he said.

Gov. Mike DeWine, who pledged at least $2.5 million in state funding last week to help Springfield officials with health care access and road safety, called the threats to public safety over the approximately 15,000 Haitians state officials say are in the city "a very sad thing."

Springfield City Manager Bryan Heck, who said the city has found no credible reports of pets being harmed, injured or abused by members of the Haitian immigrant community, called the spreading of misinformation "disappointing."

The parents of an 11-year-old boy who was killed in a traffic crash last year caused by a Haitian immigrant said last week that an "incessant group of hate-spewing people" was using their son's death for political gain. Haitian immigrants, many of whom were invited to Springfield by employers unable to fill jobs, have said they are experiencing increased threats and harassment."

So many coincidences.... 

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/local/2024/09/15/events-canceled-at-wittenberg-u-springfield-campus-sunday-due-to-haitian-threats/75237272007/

Trump, in a nationally televised debate Tuesday with his Democratic rival for president, Vice President Kamala Harris, falsely claimed that Haitian immigrants in Springfield are eating cats and dogs. Trump also claimed that about 20,000 Haitians in the city are there illegally, even though a majority came to the United States under the federal government's Temporary Protected Status program because they were fleeing gangs and economic insecurity in their home country.

On Sunday, Vance acknowledged during an interview on CNN that he has been spreading rumors. “If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people then that's what I'm going to do,” he said.

Gov. Mike DeWine, who pledged at least $2.5 million in state funding last week to help Springfield officials with health care access and road safety, called the threats to public safety over the approximately 15,000 Haitians state officials say are in the city "a very sad thing."

Springfield City Manager Bryan Heck, who said the city has found no credible reports of pets being harmed, injured or abused by members of the Haitian immigrant community, called the spreading of misinformation "disappointing."

The parents of an 11-year-old boy who was killed in a traffic crash last year caused by a Haitian immigrant said last week that an "incessant group of hate-spewing people" was using their son's death for political gain. Haitian immigrants, many of whom were invited to Springfield by employers unable to fill jobs, have said they are experiencing increased threats and harassment."

Probably just bad luck for Springfield I'm sure. 
  • So many coincidences.... 

Coulda been anYbOdY dOiNg iT aNd iTs a NeW fAd lIkE thE tAkIs ChAllEnGe.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    This place is a breeding ground for the next Ryan Routh. SMH 
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,123
    mickeyrat said:

👍👍
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    mace1229 said:
    there was a bomb threat called into to a Springfield school on picture day because of Trump and Vance's Haitain pet story. 
    I know the timing is a coincidence, but does anyone know if its a result from the pet story?
    I say that because we had threats multiple times last week over a large area of schools. The district I work at, the district my kids go to, other neighboring districts, were all getting multiple threats over multiple days last week. It seemed like it was a hoax that turned into copycats that even spread into parts of neighboring states.
    We didn't close, but we had about 75% students absent one day because of it, and about 20% absent other days. It was very wide spread. Seemed like it became the new "bathroom challenge" for schools. Because it was so rampant over multiple states last week, I don't know if this would be related to the pet stories. 
    How do you think this would be verified? By the callers themselves? 
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

33 in the same town,  called out in the debate.  You're being a little silly here with the skepticism.  It's obviously related. 
    The city I live in has half the population of Springfield. There were dozens of threats and 7 arrests last week.
    Our neighboring town has a population of 10k, they had multiple threats and 4 arrests last week.
    Every district, school and city in the area experienced the same thing. Multiple threats and most had multiple arrests as a result. 
    So for every city it was just another week, but for Springfield it was because of the debate?
    teskeinc said:
    Whaaa whaaa whaa they are trying to kill me those damn liberals! Who’s been the party and particular the ones blaming the Haitian community for the pet debunked story? 
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

The city I live in has half the population of Springfield. There were dozens of threats and 7 arrests last week.
    Our neighboring town has a population of 10k, they had multiple threats and 4 arrests last week.
    Every district, school and city in the area experienced the same thing. Multiple threats and most had multiple arrests as a result. 
    So for every city it was just another week, but for Springfield it was because of the debate?
    Hard to pin the blame on Trump for every city. He has to say the name of the city first, then you can blame him.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Hard to pin the blame on Trump for every city. He has to say the name of the city first, then you can blame him.
    Is it the same for all the women he has assaulted does he have to name them to be considered true?
    mace1229 said:
    I say that because we had threats multiple times last week over a large area of schools. The district I work at, the district my kids go to, other neighboring districts, were all getting multiple threats over multiple days last week. It seemed like it was a hoax that turned into copycats that even spread into parts of neighboring states.
    We didn't close, but we had about 75% students absent one day because of it, and about 20% absent other days. It was very wide spread. Seemed like it became the new "bathroom challenge" for schools. Because it was so rampant over multiple states last week, I don't know if this would be related to the pet stories. 
    How do you think this would be verified? By the callers themselves? 
    A lot of hate crimes leave messages. Were any of the threats something like "To all the cat eaters, you're going to get blown up!"? Or was it like dozens, maybe hundreds of other schools last week? Just a vague and anonymous threat? 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

It's clearly related to trump's comments otherwise there wouldn't be so many. He put Springfield on the map with his bullshit.

How many schools in Columbus received threats? Dayton? Cleveland?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

You should read this.  Every town is NOT experiencing this phenomenon.  I have heard nothing about threats in Virginia ramping up. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/15/springfield-ohio-pets-trump-controversy-00179210
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,992
    Wittenberg University (Springfield, OH) received 2 threats over the weekend, "both of which were targeted toward members of the Haitian Community" 
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/springfield-ohio-cancels-town-festival-after-violent-threats-over-haitian-residents

That’s some coincidence. 

People really should familiarize themselves w/ the term ‘stochastic terrorism’. 
    Where do you live mace? Did the news report on these threats? Did your governor order state troopers to patrol the schools like what happened in Ohio?
    www.myspace.com
  • teskeinc said:
    What % do you fathom voted POOTWH? Of this thread’s participants?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,548
    edited September 17
    teskeinc said:
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • teskeinc said:
    Because this thread/forum is like Reddit or 8 Chan or even the “dark web.” Better put a warning sticky at the top that reading and posting might turn you into an assassin.

Brilliantati©
    Anyone know on average how many schools are “bombed” in the US each year? Not threats but actual?
    2020 Phoenix, SD