Barcelona up now. Madrid on deck.

Comments

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    Sadly, I agree. News of the band arriving in Barcelona would make me more hopeful.
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    Got an email that ticket transfer is going to be allowed the day of the show for Barcelona.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,880
    just_one said:
    Álvaro covoes, the guy behind nos alive told a very well known portuguese music magazine that all shows that the last update he got was that both spanish shows (Barcelona and madrid) and lisbon are still happenning
    Sounds like that 31 flavors line from Bueller 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,880
    Got an email that ticket transfer is going to be allowed the day of the show for Barcelona.
    My Spanish isn’t great but my read of it is that tickets for the 6th become transferable on the 4th and tickets for the 8th, on the 6th.  Anyone fluent in Spanish can confirm? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound Posts: 622
    Agree, transfer is available from 2 days before show, and finishes at 9am on day of show.
  • RW259278RW259278 Posts: 3
    Correct,  according to google translate that is the message…..so it’s still on until it’s not! 
    Good sign, especially if they weren't going to be transferrable at all and the promoter agreed to change it.
  • severinlseverinl Posts: 30
    Parts of the Family are seemingly leaving London, so it seems it's looking better for the Barcelona shows. Good luck everyone! 
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    severinl said:
    Parts of the Family are seemingly leaving London, so it seems it's looking better for the Barcelona shows. Good luck everyone! 
    Who has left London 
    seanclax said:
    severinl said:
    Who has left London 
    Jill, according to her IG, is in the process
    severinl said:
    seanclax said:
    severinl said:
    Who has left London 
    She could just be going home 
    We need to hear of someone seeing anyone from the PJ orbit in Barcelona. 
    seanclax said:
    severinl said:
    seanclax said:
    severinl said:
    Who has left London 
    She could just be going home 
    True, of course, but at least there's movement
    We need to hear of someone seeing anyone from the PJ orbit in Barcelona. 
    That would be nice.

We have an Instagram post from Eddie about save it for later.  Hopefully a good sign of back to normal.
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Jeff just confirmed to be leaving for barcelona on Instagram,  thats good news i hope
    Excellent!!
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 101
    Will the Barca venue have a pit?

Would only use the early access if you get a wrist band that lets you come and go to the pit, if early access is just to get to the front and wait 3 hours I wont bother.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    KidAOK said:

Would only use the early access if you get a wrist band that lets you come and go to the pit, if early access is just to get to the front and wait 3 hours I wont bother.
    I think it will be the latter
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 126
    Barcelona times from palau saint jordi web

06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 101
    tino_11 said:
    KidAOK said:

I think it will be the latter
    Think so too, mate.  Googled a few photos of the venue and haven't seen a pit pic yet.  Late arrive for me so.
  • PearlDenizPearlDeniz Posts: 22

Due to my wife's health problem, Now, I have an extra one Ten Club ticket for each Barcelona shows (6-8). Since I am coming from Turkey, I cannot resell my extra tickets via Ticketmaster. If anyone is interested, can contact me.

Fenerbahçe
  • Smsmartins18Smsmartins18 Posts: 27

Just got off the plane, through the train station.  First sign on way out.  Let it be a good omen.
    Video on Facebook of Ed arriving at the hotel in Barcelona 🙏
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,924
    Good news! Happy for all attending! 😄
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• chaslilchaslil Posts: 312
    I got an email from TM telling me to use Ticketmaster.es and download the TM app to get my tickets. I live in Portugal now, so I uninstalled my TM app I used in the USA. However Google Play says the TM International  "is not available in your country" I hope when I get to Barcelona I can download the app.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
    chaslil said:
    I got an email from TM telling me to use Ticketmaster.es and download the TM app to get my tickets. I live in Portugal now, so I uninstalled my TM app I used in the USA. However Google Play says the TM International  "is not available in your country" I hope when I get to Barcelona I can download the app.
    You can see your tickets in the browser on the Spanish site
  • chaslilchaslil Posts: 312
    My Google Maps says its a 25 minute walk south from my downtown hotel. Any reason I should worry about walking back after the show? I imagine fans will be streaming out of the venue in that direction too.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"