LONDON SHOW CANCELLATION

1235»

Comments

• KlesnerkKlesnerk Posts: 6
    Family in tow in Europe. Gutted by Berlin x2 canceled. See you in Barca, fingers crossed.
    Lollapalooza Sep 8, '92 Phx AZ, Mesa Amphitheater Nov 7, 1993, Red Rocks Morrison, CO 1 June 19 1995, many others.....
  • chuck nevittchuck nevitt Posts: 246
    No nobody complained it was wonderful. The crowd loved singing along. He didn't help himself but thats his choice. Also remember for those at the show then at the cancelling it's very depressing and low. Nobody is full of beans and jumping for joy
    I didn't realize Ed's Dr, Voice Coach, Spiritual Leader, Set List Coordinator, Therapist, Music Teacher was one person. What a multi-diverse and talented person. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,487
    No nobody complained it was wonderful. The crowd loved singing along. He didn't help himself but thats his choice. Also remember for those at the show then at the cancelling it's very depressing and low. Nobody is full of beans and jumping for joy
    I didn't realize Ed's Dr, Voice Coach, Spiritual Leader, Set List Coordinator, Therapist, Music Teacher was one person. What a multi-diverse and talented person. 
    Sorry Chuckie boy I have no idea what your post means?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,959

• rangers72rangers72 Posts: 169
    After 3 cancellations thats me done travelling,financially i cant justify it anymore.If they were ever to Play Scotland again(highly unlikely!)then i would try get a ticket.Fingers crossed for the band and the fans they get to finish this tour.
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    Just had refund email looks like it's almost the full amount being refunded just the order processing fees not being I think
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    Got my refund mail as well ☹️
  • FroggieFroggie Posts: 235
    That is good news. Thanks TC. Would have hurt to lose 100e on the four tickets. 
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    I got my email as well and it looks like it’s the total full amount so no deduction for processing fees 
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • muzzy333muzzy333 Posts: 3
    For various reasons, i've never managed to see Pearl Jam live. Im 45 years old and have grown up listening to their music and this London gig was my chance to finally see them live. 
    I'm really concerned that I might never get the chance again. I know its far too early to know while the current tour is still (almost) on, but does anyone believe there will be another UK/Europe tour in the future?
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 374
    muzzy333 said:
    For various reasons, i've never managed to see Pearl Jam live. Im 45 years old and have grown up listening to their music and this London gig was my chance to finally see them live. 
    I'm really concerned that I might never get the chance again. I know its far too early to know while the current tour is still (almost) on, but does anyone believe there will be another UK/Europe tour in the future?
    They’ll be back, count on it……
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    Haijay said:
    muzzy333 said:
    They’ll be back, count on it……
    Could be a few years but if there's insurance issues 
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 374
    Might have to skip England and Germany. But hey, that might mean a date in Scotland👍👍
    Italy, Poland, Czechia, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Turkey, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Hungary, France ( Paris is way overdue for a real show), and how about a stadium gig in Portugal. Those people LOVE LOVE LOVE pearl jam and have only gotten festivals since ‘06 
  • WreckageWreckage Posts: 56
    Haven’t been able to log on since this cancellation, sucked to be us.  Glad some dates have now resumed at least, guess it may be a while before there’s a return in London though.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Wreckage said:
    Haven’t been able to log on since this cancellation, sucked to be us.  Glad some dates have now resumed at least, guess it may be a while before there’s a return in London though.
    some great venues up north bud :)

Seriously that Leeds arena is the most fantastic venue of that size in the country
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,487
    pdalowsky said:
    Wreckage said:
    some great venues up north bud :)

Seriously that Leeds arena is the most fantastic venue of that size in the country
    Fully agree  play anywhere it doesn't matter. (Unless it's Tottenham)
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Don't think they'll be back for years if ever. Would love a UK arena tour though. 
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Posts: 1,061
    Well this sounds positive. Can’t imagine saying that if there was an embargo or restriction on coming back.
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,476
    Well this sounds positive. Can’t imagine saying that if there was an embargo or restriction on coming back.
    OMG! Now I`m full of hope!!!
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • reismannreismann Posts: 36
    Once a time ago...............
  • tomccfc87tomccfc87 Posts: 68
    edited July 18
    Presumably it won't be worth them coming to Europe to just play London and Berlin so I am hoping that they also play the cancelled cities from 2022 as well

Vienna
    Prague
    London
    Amsterdam
    Berlin x2

Plus maybe a couple of festival dates to round out the tour. Ideally somewhere that got missed off this years EU tour completely like Scandinavia and Italy.
    Post edited by tomccfc87 on
    2012 - Manchester (UK) 12 Jun - Manchester (UK) 13 Jun
    2014 - Amsterdam (NL) 16 Jun - Amsterdam (NL) 17 Jun - Leeds (UK) 8 Jul - Milton Keynes (UK) 11 Jul 
    2017Rio de Janeiro (BR) 21 Mar
    2018 - London (UK) 18 Jun - London (UK) 19 Jun - London (UK) 17 Jul
    2022Vienna (AT) 20 July - Prague (CZ) 22 July - London (UK) 8 Jul - London (UK) 9 Jul
    2024 - Manchester (UK) 25 Jun - London (UK) 29 Jun - Lisbon (PT) 13 Jul

Upcoming
    Ohana (USA) 27 Sep 2024
    Ohana (USA) 29 Sep 2024