GA List

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
    PJNB said:
    We live in a world of Premium PJ tickets now. 

Imagine if 10C gave up the best section in the house for seats. 
    Those seats would have a price attached. I don't see a revenue difference.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,620
    GA is what you make it... I'm a walk in and wander around person but I prefer a pit to seats on floor. 
    I have done U2 and Bruce GA for  many many shows... I've run the list for U2 on 360 tour some shows. And as much as i hated Bruce lottery it is most fair. But I've been on many rails...
    You have to realize the performers are all different. Bono LOVES seeing familiar faces and so does Bruce.. who actually installs a few people I know on the rail near the thrust pre-show because he likes them. 
    To me is not worth fighting for anymore... I'm same age as Ed and life too short to stand in a line all day. But go for it if you want
    GA is what you make it... I'm a walk in and wander around person but I prefer a pit to seats on floor. 
    I have done U2 and Bruce GA for  many many shows... I've run the list for U2 on 360 tour some shows. And as much as i hated Bruce lottery it is most fair. But I've been on many rails...
    You have to realize the performers are all different. Bono LOVES seeing familiar faces and so does Bruce.. who actually installs a few people I know on the rail near the thrust pre-show because he likes them. 
    To me is not worth fighting for anymore... I'm same age as Ed and life too short to stand in a line all day. But go for it if you want
    I'm with you there....I just wish I didn't have to wait in line for merch. I'm not buying if I have to wait.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    I'm with you there....I just wish I didn't have to wait in line for merch. I'm not buying if I have to wait.
    Another line I'm skipping... but I have waited indoors pre show for stuff. I don't buy much anymore.. just stickers and if poster is one  l like...$$ tight and the merch is just stuff 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    There was a list in Vegas?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    PJNB said:
    We live in a world of Premium PJ tickets now. 

Imagine if 10C gave up the best section in the house for seats. 
    Those seats would have a price attached. I don't see a revenue difference.
    You don’t see the difference with a pit full of 800 people paying 10C prices vs reserved seats taking up 400 spots at jacked up prices? 

• JR225955JR225955 Posts: 27
    So yeah...

I was at LV N2 and I walked up to the venue around 2 pm to get the lay of the land. Regardless of what the MGM/Ticketmaster email said (no line ups before 4 pm), there were probably already 100 people posted up in various states of presence. Empty chairs, blankets, single representatives of larger groups, water bottles as markers, etc. After surveying the situation and realizing I for sure wouldn't be getting all the way up front, I went and got cleaned up and grabbed a beer and rolled back down around 4 pm.

Hearing and seeing the whole 'list that doesn't exist for the line that isn't allowed' was a bit of a bummer. I got bits and pieces of the whole story and imagine the same thing plays out at each venue each night. Whatever - I'm certainly not as big a fan as anyone who was in front of me Saturday night. That said, there shouldn't be an email that states 'no lists, no line ups before 4 pm' and then a clear disregard for that exact statement. It even seemed as if the first 100 or so super fans were given a bit of extra space and time when passing through security.

The MGM representative that was herding all the cats was funny and gracious through it all, but again - it sure seems like there was a lot of pandering to the scofflaws in the front of the line.

Long story a little longer - I would have been stoked to have been a bit closer, but I had a great spot - centerstage about five or six people back. Got to sing along to some bangers and see one of my favorite bands up close. Not sure I'm really seeing the value in the 10C anymore. I can lurk these feeds and buy resale tickets since they come up pretty regularly now. Getting on the rail is for folks with deeper pockets and a bit more passion than me, so I guess I'll see how it all shakes out when my renewal comes up... I don't think I'll be missed if I walk away. There are plenty more uber-rapid PJ fans who can use these pages to stroke their "I'm a bigger fan than you" egos while trying to derail each concert with request to play my song for me because I'm your biggest fan.

Anyway - thanks for the music PJ.
    1995 - San Diego
    2006 - The Gorge
    2011 - San Jose, CR
    2018 - Missoula
    2020- San Diego
    2022 - San Diego
    2022 - Las Vegas
    2024 - Portland
    2024 - Las Vegas (Nt.2)
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,319

BigRedd said:
    demetrios said:
    bootleg said:
    Yeah I would like to see them do some type of randomization of numbers like some other artists have done.  These ga list people can be very annoying and and just kind of weird really.  And they don’t even stand in the line the whole time.  Like they pick some arbitrary point and decide ok everyone here by this time gets a number and your free to go about your day and come back and get your same spot.  There is no list.  No one gave you that job.

Wanna know the worst kind as I've seen this many, many times these past few tours? Especially back in 2022. While us old reserved seated folks wait in line for hours outside to purchase Pearl Jam merchandise, many folks that are in the GA line / list, especially the first 40 or so who you see on the rail, come up & line up with a buddy they know who are very, very close in the merch line. They come & go from the GA / merch lines every few minutes before the merch opens. Does Mr. TSURT / Pearl Jam management do anything to stop this? Nope. 

Or what about the GA folks you see at the Wishlist Foundation parties in the afternoon? I've seen many who come & stay for a while who later you see are in the front row at the show. This doesn't make any sense but it's happening. 10club / Pearl Jam management knows it's happening.
    This happens all of the time and no they do not do a thing about it. 

Also the same group of people let their friends who have not waited all day in the GA line in with them. But don't worry they are just going in to get merch early and sitting at the back of the pit. 
    At Vegas Night 1, I didn't get into the arena until after 7 p.m. because I had driven up that day and took my friend with whom I was staying out to dinner. I ended up about four people off the rail a few feet to Eddie's left. At Night 2, I got in line right as doors were about to open at 6 p.m. and there were hundreds of people already in line. I thought, "Well, I guess I'm not going to be anywhere as close as I was the other night." Then, after I walked into the arena, I realized that at least half the people ahead of me had gotten in line for merch instead of going in to claim a spot in GA. I ended up dead center about ten feet from the rail.

I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • BigReddBigRedd Posts: 100
    JR225955 said:
    So yeah...

I was at LV N2 and I walked up to the venue around 2 pm to get the lay of the land. Regardless of what the MGM/Ticketmaster email said (no line ups before 4 pm), there were probably already 100 people posted up in various states of presence. Empty chairs, blankets, single representatives of larger groups, water bottles as markers, etc. After surveying the situation and realizing I for sure wouldn't be getting all the way up front, I went and got cleaned up and grabbed a beer and rolled back down around 4 pm.

Hearing and seeing the whole 'list that doesn't exist for the line that isn't allowed' was a bit of a bummer. I got bits and pieces of the whole story and imagine the same thing plays out at each venue each night. Whatever - I'm certainly not as big a fan as anyone who was in front of me Saturday night. That said, there shouldn't be an email that states 'no lists, no line ups before 4 pm' and then a clear disregard for that exact statement. It even seemed as if the first 100 or so super fans were given a bit of extra space and time when passing through security.

The MGM representative that was herding all the cats was funny and gracious through it all, but again - it sure seems like there was a lot of pandering to the scofflaws in the front of the line.

Long story a little longer - I would have been stoked to have been a bit closer, but I had a great spot - centerstage about five or six people back. Got to sing along to some bangers and see one of my favorite bands up close. Not sure I'm really seeing the value in the 10C anymore. I can lurk these feeds and buy resale tickets since they come up pretty regularly now. Getting on the rail is for folks with deeper pockets and a bit more passion than me, so I guess I'll see how it all shakes out when my renewal comes up... I don't think I'll be missed if I walk away. There are plenty more uber-rapid PJ fans who can use these pages to stroke their "I'm a bigger fan than you" egos while trying to derail each concert with request to play my song for me because I'm your biggest fan.

Anyway - thanks for the music PJ.
    It totally takes the fun away from it when the group is "in charge" of everything. 

Lists are not a normal thing for the group btw. They just use them to secure their spots to make sure they don't get screwed when different rules come up like it did in Vegas. It is always about securing their spot. They dont give a shit once the line hits the random fans they do not know as long as they are good. It may seem like they are doing it for everyones best interest. In fact it is just for their security to touch Eddies feet one more time. 

They literally begged security to give them bracelets N1 because they were so scared another group would get ahead of them. It is an addiction and obsession at this point but yes they do put the time in as well. I was their N1 and once I heard the list and scheduled times I had to go to keep my spot for N2 I said fuck it I am not doing that shit. 
    BF25394 said:

BigRedd said:
    demetrios said:
    bootleg said:
    Yeah I would like to see them do some type of randomization of numbers like some other artists have done.  These ga list people can be very annoying and and just kind of weird really.  And they don’t even stand in the line the whole time.  Like they pick some arbitrary point and decide ok everyone here by this time gets a number and your free to go about your day and come back and get your same spot.  There is no list.  No one gave you that job.

Wanna know the worst kind as I've seen this many, many times these past few tours? Especially back in 2022. While us old reserved seated folks wait in line for hours outside to purchase Pearl Jam merchandise, many folks that are in the GA line / list, especially the first 40 or so who you see on the rail, come up & line up with a buddy they know who are very, very close in the merch line. They come & go from the GA / merch lines every few minutes before the merch opens. Does Mr. TSURT / Pearl Jam management do anything to stop this? Nope. 

Or what about the GA folks you see at the Wishlist Foundation parties in the afternoon? I've seen many who come & stay for a while who later you see are in the front row at the show. This doesn't make any sense but it's happening. 10club / Pearl Jam management knows it's happening.

Also the same group of people let their friends who have not waited all day in the GA line in with them. But don't worry they are just going in to get merch early and sitting at the back of the pit. 
    At Vegas Night 1, I didn't get into the arena until after 7 p.m. because I had driven up that day and took my friend with whom I was staying out to dinner. I ended up about four people off the rail a few feet to Eddie's left. At Night 2, I got in line right as doors were about to open at 6 p.m. and there were hundreds of people already in line. I thought, "Well, I guess I'm not going to be anywhere as close as I was the other night." Then, after I walked into the arena, I realized that at least half the people ahead of me had gotten in line for merch instead of going in to claim a spot in GA. I ended up dead center about ten feet from the rail.

That's the way....
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,319
    Another line I'm skipping... but I have waited indoors pre show for stuff. I don't buy much anymore.. just stickers and if poster is one  l like...$$ tight and the merch is just stuff 
    Six shows in and I haven't spent a single penny at any of these shows other than for my ticket, nor have I spent a single second in line to buy anything, and I have to tell you, I have had a fantastic time every night.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 1,747
    BF25394 said:

BigRedd said:
    demetrios said:
    bootleg said:

That's the way....
    BF25394 said:
    Six shows in and I haven't spent a single penny at any of these shows other than for my ticket, nor have I spent a single second in line to buy anything, and I have to tell you, I have had a fantastic time every night.
    Any time I've had GA, this is the same thing I have done and I've been between 2nd and 10-15 people back each time.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,017
    The closest I've been to 'getting the rail' was in Copenhagen (I think), we were in the row behind on Mike's side and I was very excited to be this close. Anyway, the vibe was really chill, everybody sitting around waiting, so my wife decides to pop out and grab a couple of beers. I waited and waited, tried texting her but no signal in the arena. Started to get really worried so left our spot to check up with her and found out that you couldn't bring drinks into the pit so she had been stuck outside trying to down the two pints. She was very angry at me for losing our spot and I was just relived that she was OK. Anyway, we ended up ten rows back and once the boys came on none of that mattered. Would be cool to get the rail once before its all over tho...
    Nature drunk and High
    Spags said:
    The closest I've been to 'getting the rail' was in Copenhagen (I think), we were in the row behind on Mike's side and I was very excited to be this close. Anyway, the vibe was really chill, everybody sitting around waiting, so my wife decides to pop out and grab a couple of beers. I waited and waited, tried texting her but no signal in the arena. Started to get really worried so left our spot to check up with her and found out that you couldn't bring drinks into the pit so she had been stuck outside trying to down the two pints. She was very angry at me for losing our spot and I was just relived that she was OK. Anyway, we ended up ten rows back and once the boys came on none of that mattered. Would be cool to get the rail once before its all over tho...
    wow that sucks...I know what you mean though, that would drive me nuts when you expect them back in a few minutes

• SpagsSpags Posts: 3,017
    I may have brought it up a few times since then :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 674
    BF25394 said:
    It’s a bit odd that with how much of a fan of PJ I am, I almost never wear a PJ tshirt.  I’ve always been a no labels kind of guy when it comes to clothing so I prefer designs that are more obscure so maybe I just don’t want to announce my PJ nerddom to the world.  Also never been a fan of the World Tour type T-shirts with a bunch of city names on the back.  Or I guess Tshirts with a bunch of words on them in general although I did rock a few No Fear shirts back in 8th grade.
    bootleg said:
    BF25394 said:
    It’s a bit odd that with how much of a fan of PJ I am, I almost never wear a PJ tshirt.  I’ve always been a no labels kind of guy when it comes to clothing so I prefer designs that are more obscure so maybe I just don’t want to announce my PJ nerddom to the world.  Also never been a fan of the World Tour type T-shirts with a bunch of city names on the back.  Or I guess Tshirts with a bunch of words on them in general although I did rock a few No Fear shirts back in 8th grade.
    My favorite PJ shirt is the Women's Day gray with pink writing supporting Planned Parenthood... but this is a thread about GA... 
  • pistol3pistol3 Posts: 189
    Got to Vegas GA line at 5:15pm for night 2.  Was second row in front of Mike.   People are silly.
    Again, something someone on the list would say.
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22, Denver 9/22/22, Sacramento 5/13/24, LA 5/21/24
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,440
    MYM said:
    Umm…. I was on rail in Vancouver and that’s just not how it worked
    Same. There was no list in Vancouver. It was simply first come, first served, and you had to camp out/wait in line in the order in which you arrived. You could briefly leave the line to grab food, use the bathroom, etc., but you couldn’t leave for an extended period without losing your spot. Besides those brief breaks, you had to just stand there all day to retain your spot. No one there was saving spots for people who weren’t present the whole time (nor would any of us there have allowed that to happen). I actually found the whole thing to be very fair and organized- the person who arrived first was #1, the person who arrived second was #2, etc. Then when doors opened, security literally marched us to the rail in a single-file line and lined us up one by one on the rail. There was no running, speed walking, or other funny business allowed, and it was all very organized and there were no issues (at least of which I am aware). That was also consistent with the experience I had in the GA line in St. Paul and Chicago last year. 

I can’t speak for Vegas cause I wasn’t there personally. What I heard from other people who were there was that some people started using a list because they weren’t allowed to line up/camp out anywhere (which doesn’t surprise me that they didn’t allow lining up/camping out on the Vegas strip). Hopefully this list situation was a one-off due to the unique circumstances of Vegas. I’ve never encountered a list before at any of the several prior shows I’ve done GA for. 
  • jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,987
    pistol3 said:
    Got to Vegas GA line at 5:15pm for night 2.  Was second row in front of Mike.   People are silly.
    I was in GA both nights, never stood in line as we went in after doors opened around 7, and could have easily been no further back than 3-4 rows in front of Mike.  Not on any list.  Prefer to hang back about a third of the way and had a fantastic time as always.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas | 2024-08-31 Chicago
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    edited May 20
    pistol3 said:
    I wasn't on the list.  A few 100 people show up early.  They go to front row in between the speakers.  Then they fill up 3-4 deep in the middle where Ed will be, and then the ends fill in as people arrive.  I could have got rail on the far ends by getting in line at 5:15pm like I did.  I got four guitar picks from Mike throwing them out.   Get a wave or something from MIke.  Not sure what waiting in line 12 hours longer would have got me being 1 person in front of me.  Odds for a tambourine go up a little.  

Edit:  I guess the line people do it because they do it at every show and like the feeling of being recognized by the band.  If you are one off, save the hours and be in the 2nd or 3rd row.    
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    spankyMP said:
    BF25394 said:

BigRedd said:
    demetrios said:
    bootleg said:

That's the way....
    BF25394 said:
    Any time I've had GA, this is the same thing I have done and I've been between 2nd and 10-15 people back each time.
    The only time I've waited in line for PJ merch was in London 2018 because, well, I was in London and I was seeing PJ. They ran out of shirts 2 people ahead of me. Oh well. They were kind of ugly anyway. Got a couple stickers. 

Has GA for Sacramento and walking in about 10 minutes before PJ came on. Had a nice, crowd free spot back center. About half way through the show I moved up to the 2nd row in front of Stone. No problem and didn't push my way either. Plenty of room. The sound was better at the back so I moved back after a couple songs. Loved how not crowded the pit was. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Don’t forget deodorant please

gets gnarly

• Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,596
    BF25394 said:
    AND you got a tambo N1 right?? This is indeed the way lol.

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    edited May 20
    Some PJ fans are so entitled it really is frustrating and absurd.  

Yet these same people who hold the "GA lists" will show up to Colbert in 2015 and cut in front of people who have been waiting for four hours already (yes this really happened).  
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • prizzoprizzo Posts: 35
    Saw this first hand at Ohana few years ago 100% true statement
  • Chrissyw12Chrissyw12 Posts: 4
    I was not aware of a list but if I ever manage to get my hands on GA tickets (fingers crossed, ISO Wrigley N2 lol) there's no way I'm letting anyone tell me where I can stand. Unless Eddie Vedder himself comes down and tells me I have to move, I'm going to be as close to the rail as I can get
    The problem is there are so many of them in the cult so it’s hard to stand to them if there is just one or two of you.  They make friends with security so you’re the one who will likely get tossed. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    I had GA for five shows last year, and had rail for three. I never once saw a list. It was first come first served. Some people do start lining up a few days early and camp out (which is really fun IMO) - but they put in the time to get their spots. I never saw anyone cut the line, or start a list. People go in and out of line to get food, talk with their friends in other parts of the line, use the restroom, stretch their legs - but are not gone that long. And when it is time to go in, everyone gets right back in their original spot in line. In my experience the GA line was really pleasant and easy.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,488
    It's mainly a euro thing I believe 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -