Options

*** LAS VEGAS 2 - 2024 SETLIST THREAD ***

123457»

Comments

• Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048

2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    njhaley1 said:
    njhaley1 said:
    Hmm, good setlist. Don't get the hype around Out Of My Mind. Imo it is not a very good song.

So far my favourite setlists were the first 3 of this tour. Will surely listen to the others, as well, but so far no must have bootlegs for me. Although I heard Vegas 1 had a special energy? I'm curious how that translated to the sound. 

Out of my mind is 1000x better then MYM.

So is gremmie, dirty frank, sad, education and every single song on lost dogs. 

MYM is a bottom 5 tier pj song that's been played twice this tour when it should never get played again.

Hard to actually name a high paced song worse then MYM
    Sorry man, throw away out of my mind is not better just bc they dont play it ever. Mym is one of the best heavy songs they put out in the latter half of their career. 

“Great Mike riff as well which is unusual for their punk songs, usually a throw away Ed riff driving those.” - Thats actually accurate. Good lyrics, great riff, great vocals and a song the crowd always gets into. 

No one gets into out of my mind, which Ive seen live.  

Keep playing mym. I hope it shows up every other show. 

"Out of my mind"
    Guy next to me: what song is this? 

"MYM
    We're smoking cigarettes after, cause it was better than sex

Guy next to me had the same question on OOMM.

As for MYM, while I like the song I don’t think I can agree with the comparison. 
    Let's trade wives. 
    Post of the week candidate! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 624
    I like the two Vegas shows as a set.  Like that they broke up the DM first 4 a little and hope they continue with that trend.  Just mix Got to Give in there a little more.  Like the unique songs played between the two shows, but give the advantage to Vegas 1 in that regard.  A little more variety in Vegas 2 encore would have taken the two show set from an A to an A+
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,644
    It would only be post of the week if his wife was on the forum if not it's an empty comment 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,235

Great Pic. Would like stone and boom a bit more lit up ❤️ 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    I took a bazillion pics and am not home so this is a phone pic of back of my camera but I did catch Ed in stickman pose

• Options
    Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 186