Play Release in the UK - a long form art project song request!

124»

Comments

• HatsnChainsHatsnChains Posts: 84
    Day 351. Please play Release in the UK.

Apologies for the missed upload - readjusting to normal life post gig going extravaganza has been a strange experience.

Day 352. Please play Release in the UK. And come back soon.

Day 353. Please play Release in the UK.

Day 354. Please play Release in the UK.

Day 355. Please play Release in the UK.

To all those in Barcelona tonight - I am exceedingly jealous, have a good one, and may your song requests be answered.

Day 356. Please play Release in the UK.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    It could be 4 years away my man
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    It could be 4 years away my man
    Oh I know, but I committed to this before they even announced the Europe tour so I am for sure in it for the long haul. 
  • PapPap Posts: 28,841
    demetrios said:
    If you think you saw ed hold my canvas up on stage - you did. Didn't get release so the project does go on but holy shit what a night. 

Sweet score!
    Nice! :plus_one: Got my tambourine in Hyde Park 2022 :smile: Did you see my banner on Ed's piano?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    If you think you saw ed hold my canvas up on stage - you did. Didn't get release so the project does go on but holy shit what a night. 

Sweet score!
    Nice! :plus_one: Got my tambourine in Hyde Park 2022 :smile: Did you see my banner on Ed's piano?
    I also got one in Hyde park haha - but this one's extra special because it was thanks for the canvas - Ed was so sweet about it, I've found some wonderful footage from the interactions we had through the night.

I saw the banner but didn't realise it was yours - I'm so happy you had a good night too! 
    Awesome! :clap: This time I got an EV guitar pick directly from the man himself :triumph:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    I hope you wiped the covid off of it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited July 12
    I hope you wiped the covid off of it
    Hahahaha... No :smile:
    Day 363. Please play Release in the UK.

Dropping back to weekly uploads until there's a date on the horizon - otherwise god knows how long this thread will be haha. Find me on socials if you want to keep up with the project daily still.

Day 371. Please play Release in the UK.

Happy birthday little art project. 

Day 388. Please play Release in the UK.

Yes I know we might not get another tour for years. No that isn't going to stop me continuing the project. And no I'm not interested in any theories about how the band won't tour again - the project is until they play Release in the UK, and if they never do I guess I'll just keep going.

• Day 416 - please play Release in the UK.

Bet you thought I'd stopped - but no I was just traveling around, still doodling the whole time. I said until PJ play Release in the UK, and by god I meant it haha.

• Day 423 - please play Release in the UK.

• Day 440 - please play Release in the UK.

Still going. 2 months til the project hits 500 days ❤️

• Day 450 - please play Release in the UK.

Working through song titles as inspiration ATM before diving back into lyrics.