2024 World Tour Apparel & Gear

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    Everyone beware of user Kyle Crossman. Sent him $26 to cover 3 sets of the Napa sticker and button sets. I even paid for his, for getting them for me. He said he'd get them out to me last Monday, in which they still haven't shown up. He was real communicative until he got my money. Haven't heard from him for a week now.
    Not that $26 is a whole lot of money, but it's the principle of the matter you know? I guess I should've had someone else get them for me, but hey...you live you learn. Buyers/traders beware of his scams.

What is his user name here on the message board?
  • I can try to get some for you in Dublin buddy. You don't have to send me any money before or after. I just hope the merchandise lines aren't crazy long. We'll see. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    this is so cool. A friend sent me this. I'm so happy
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,199

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,841
    😆 
    I didn’t think of that, but now I do!
  • TheebsTheebs Posts: 44
    it is in here somewhere but what is the price of the duffel bag?  was it 150?  I am going to have to go the ebay route I think because I really like them.  
    Theebs said:
    it is in here somewhere but what is the price of the duffel bag?  was it 150?  I am going to have to go the ebay route I think because I really like them.  

Duffel bag was $120.
    If anyone has an extra set of Pearl Jam playing cards and dice, ISO. Thanks!
  • mfw2mfw2 Posts: 8
    During previous recent tours have they also sold venue specific shirts on the website like they are doing for posters? Or is eBay the only way? I am looking for a black boombox shirt from Seattle and eBay prices are nuts. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,812
    mfw2 said:
    During previous recent tours have they also sold venue specific shirts on the website like they are doing for posters? Or is eBay the only way? I am looking for a black boombox shirt from Seattle and eBay prices are nuts. 
    Most likely NO
  • If anyone has a set or 2 of the sealed Napa sticker/button sets, please message me. I still haven't received mine from a member who said he'd send them to me after I paid.
  • mfw2mfw2 Posts: 8
    CROJAM95 said:
    mfw2 said:
    Most likely NO
    Unfortunate, but thanks for letting me know!
    I'm ISO Los Angeles, Napa, Portland sticker, button & token sets. I have the Seattle sets for trade.

• thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 122
    edited June 20
    Any feedback on the quality of the hockey jerseys?  I would like to pick one up but it sounds like the shirt quality is sub par.  Hoping they used someone else for the jerseys.
    Thanks
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,491
    Any feedback on the quality of the hockey jerseys?  I would like to pick one up but it sounds like the shirt quality is sub par.  Hoping they used someone else for the jerseys.
    Thanks
    My jersey from last year is great
  • D-DayD-Day Posts: 317
    ??? Anyone with pics of the Manchester merch - the brand new venue should be on the poster… 
  • D-Day said:
    ??? Anyone with pics of the Manchester merch - the brand new venue should be on the poster… 

• D-DayD-Day Posts: 317
    Thanks. Lead to this in my mind - Imagine the approach with the Coop Arena instead.

• diggerbyromdiggerbyrom Posts: 41
    Like the Manchester poster
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022 Manchester 2024
  • calumncalumn Posts: 2
    Looking for a Green 2024 Tour Retro Tee - Size L ...can anyone help?! :) Happy to pay for shipping to Ireland if anyone has one or can pick one up in London or any other stop in europe?
  • 3manstack3manstack Posts: 205
    Do you reckon all the unsold London merch will end up on the store at some point ?
    edited June 29
    Probably . I hope they let people know who are interested asap
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    3manstack said:
    Do you reckon all the unsold London merch will end up on the store at some point ?
    They sold the show-specific shirts, stickers/pins, and posters for the canceled Sacramento and Vegas shows at the shop. Would be interested if they sell the soccer balls and jerseys. 
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,090
    3manstack said:
    I bought the Indy shirt last year at the Austin show. 
  • FBechFBech Posts: 48
    Hello, I arrived to Berlín today. Do you guys know if there is a pop Up store? 

Or in the day of the concert, at what time is the merchandising open?

Thanks a lot guys for your help
  • MetoLomiMetoLomi Posts: 5
    I have 2 tickets for Berlin show on 03-July that I cannot attend.Ticketmaster does not offer refund in my country.I am transfering free of charge these tickets to first person who reply to this post.I need your name/surname and email.
    Transfer them and get some money from the person you send them to
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• MetoLomiMetoLomi Posts: 5
    Transfer them and get some money from the person you send them to
    No,I am just gonna give them
    Very kind 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Post on lost dogs and given to fly
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07