Options

2024 World Tour Apparel & Gear

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Everyone beware of user Kyle Crossman. Sent him $26 to cover 3 sets of the Napa sticker and button sets. I even paid for his, for getting them for me. He said he'd get them out to me last Monday, in which they still haven't shown up. He was real communicative until he got my money. Haven't heard from him for a week now.
    Not that $26 is a whole lot of money, but it's the principle of the matter you know? I guess I should've had someone else get them for me, but hey...you live you learn. Buyers/traders beware of his scams.

What is his user name here on the message board?
  • Options
    I can try to get some for you in Dublin buddy. You don't have to send me any money before or after. I just hope the merchandise lines aren't crazy long. We'll see. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,626
    this is so cool. A friend sent me this. I'm so happy
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,496

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,445
    😆 
    I didn’t think of that, but now I do!
  • Options
    TheebsTheebs Posts: 44
    it is in here somewhere but what is the price of the duffel bag?  was it 150?  I am going to have to go the ebay route I think because I really like them.  
  • Options
    Theebs said:
    it is in here somewhere but what is the price of the duffel bag?  was it 150?  I am going to have to go the ebay route I think because I really like them.  

Duffel bag was $120.
  • Options
    If anyone has an extra set of Pearl Jam playing cards and dice, ISO. Thanks!
  • Options
    mfw2mfw2 Posts: 5
    During previous recent tours have they also sold venue specific shirts on the website like they are doing for posters? Or is eBay the only way? I am looking for a black boombox shirt from Seattle and eBay prices are nuts. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,497
    mfw2 said:
    During previous recent tours have they also sold venue specific shirts on the website like they are doing for posters? Or is eBay the only way? I am looking for a black boombox shirt from Seattle and eBay prices are nuts. 
    Most likely NO
  • Options
    Let My Spirit PassLet My Spirit Pass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 247
    If anyone has a set or 2 of the sealed Napa sticker/button sets, please message me. I still haven't received mine from a member who said he'd send them to me after I paid.
  • Options
    mfw2mfw2 Posts: 5
    CROJAM95 said:
    mfw2 said:
    Most likely NO
    Unfortunate, but thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    I'm ISO Los Angeles, Napa, Portland sticker, button & token sets. I have the Seattle sets for trade.

• Options
    thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 79
    edited June 20
    Any feedback on the quality of the hockey jerseys?  I would like to pick one up but it sounds like the shirt quality is sub par.  Hoping they used someone else for the jerseys.
    Thanks
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    Any feedback on the quality of the hockey jerseys?  I would like to pick one up but it sounds like the shirt quality is sub par.  Hoping they used someone else for the jerseys.
    Thanks
    My jersey from last year is great
  • Options
    D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 16
    ??? Anyone with pics of the Manchester merch - the brand new venue should be on the poster… 
  • Options
    D-Day said:
    ??? Anyone with pics of the Manchester merch - the brand new venue should be on the poster… 

• Options
    D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 16
    Thanks. Lead to this in my mind - Imagine the approach with the Coop Arena instead.

• Options
    diggerbyromdiggerbyrom Posts: 40
    Like the Manchester poster
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022 Manchester 2024