Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    Robbert said:
    Ebay, shameless.

• RobbertRobbert Posts: 913
    just_one said:
    Robbert said:
    Ebay, shameless.

lets not kid yourselfs , its probably someone from here (10 club). thats how some people get money to go to multiple shows
    If its somebody from here, they should be even more a shame. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    It's always someone from here it's naïve to think otherwise 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,808
    When its posted in Lost Dogs, its great prices, great seller, good luck etc
    Kearnsy
  • Brothe2000Brothe2000 Posts: 21
    It's always someone from here it's naïve to think otherwise 
    I struggle with the idea of buying any merch from a show I didn't attend.  The Europe leg merch was cool but I just couldn't wear a soccer (football) shirt from a show I didn't go to... Although the mystery boxes at Wrigley would be an exception because I am seeing them there...  But I can't fautl people for buying the posters as it's really like buying art. 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 30,028
    I don’t love the both sides up poster, but it’s pretty clever. If I had to pick one Wrigley poster, I honestly don’t know which one I’d choose.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • What brand of shirt are they printing on for this year's merch? 

This may have been answered already, but I couldn't find it. My apologies there. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    Bella canvas was EUR 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,808
    Bella canvas was EUR 
    My Retro green tour and Dublin event shirt are Gildan Softstyle
    Kearnsy
  • Thank you both!
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,875
    Long shot but anyone have an extra Montana license plate?? 
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,020

New York City Information

• I was really hoping they would’ve printed the kids’ Dragonball Z design for adults by leg 3… but didn’t see a lot of demand in this thread.
  • How are people finding the process of getting a poster? Is it show up at noon and hope they don't sell out before you get to the front? Or do there seem to be a good amount available? I'd be OK showing up for doors and seeing if they had them inside.
  • How are people finding the process of getting a poster? Is it show up at noon and hope they don't sell out before you get to the front? Or do there seem to be a good amount available? I'd be OK showing up for doors and seeing if they had them inside.
    It seems to depend on the show I think. I was fortunate to grab posters at Vegas, Indy, and Chicago. For Vegas I waited in line from the morning at the outside merch the day of the show. I couldn’t get to Indy until 7:30pm and the outside table had plenty of posters. For Chicago I showed up at 1pm the first day merch was open (two days before night 1) and got a Van Orton and Loeffler. Some people had trouble finding those posters but I did see them inside on show day when the gates opened.

For the most part it does seem like they’re making more prints in general than previous years so I would guess you would be ok waiting for doors to open.
    2007 Lollapalooza
    2009 Chicago I-II
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 Moline, St Paul, Milwaukee
    2015 Chicago (Ed-An Evening Celebrating The Who)
    2016 Wrigley I-II
    2018 Wrigley II
    2022 Chicago II (Ed & Earthlings), Hamilton, Nashville
    2023 Chicago I-II, Austin I-II
    2024 Vegas I-II, Noblesville, Wrigley I-II, Philly I-II
  • dunewalldunewall Posts: 75
    edited September 6
    No problem getting posters this year either in line early in the day or later in the day.  I was worried about the Chicago N2 date but all were in stock when I went through the line that morning.  I just bought 1 copy of 2 different ones.  Pretty frustrating to see people go through the line and max out quantities of everything they can buy...

Completely random but the Tour Duffel/Backpack this year has proved its worth.  I bought one at the Vegas show and it's been my only luggage for the Seattle, Indy, and Chicago shows.  Plus - if you have a poster tube that came in the mail from 10C (shorter & thinner than the ones at shows), it fits perfectly in the side drink holder pocket.  A couple of people in line behind me in Chicago bought them for that exact reason after seeing mine.
    Post edited by dunewall on

Cleveland 03', Cincinnati 03' (Flooded), Cincinnati 06', Cincinnati 14', Chicago N2 23', Indy 23' (Cancelled), Vegas N2 24', Seattle N1 24', Indy 24', Chicago N2 24'
    It seems to depend on the show I think. I was fortunate to grab posters at Vegas, Indy, and Chicago. For Vegas I waited in line from the morning at the outside merch the day of the show. I couldn’t get to Indy until 7:30pm and the outside table had plenty of posters. For Chicago I showed up at 1pm the first day merch was open (two days before night 1) and got a Van Orton and Loeffler. Some people had trouble finding those posters but I did see them inside on show day when the gates opened.

For the most part it does seem like they’re making more prints in general than previous years so I would guess you would be ok waiting for doors to open.
    Thanks for this info! I have a Philly 10/22/13 show poster and am definitely keen on getting a 09/07/24 poster to pair with it. I'm an hour outside of Philly, so wouldn't be the end of the world to do a round trip there 2x in one day if I needed to be at the booth at noon, but if I can avoid it, then that's definitely a better scenario. I do seem to remember getting my '13 poster at an outside booth way closer to doors. I went to Metallica in NJ last year and Boston this year and the actual event posters were basically impossible to get and the more general tour posters weren't easy either. For Boston, I lined up at 7:30 am for an 11am store opening. One per person and they were gone before 11:30.
  • dunewall said:
    No problem getting posters this year either in line early in the day or later in the day.  I was worried about the Chicago N2 date but all were in stock when I went through the line that morning.  I just bought 1 copy of 2 different ones.  Pretty frustrating to see people go through the line and max out quantities of everything they can buy...

Completely random but the Tour Duffel/Backpack this year has proved its worth.  I bought one at the Vegas show and it's been my only luggage for the Seattle, Indy, and Chicago shows.  Plus - if you have a poster tube that came in the mail from 10C (shorter & thinner than the ones at shows), it fits perfectly in the side drink holder pocket.  A couple of people in line behind me in Chicago bought them for that exact reason after seeing mine.
    OK, this definitely makes me feel better about showing up around doors and hoping it works out. I did strike out when I saw them in Camden a few years backs and people were saying that the merch booth was wiped out of posters practically instantly. 
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 725
    edited September 6
    MSG 1 I got my poster at doors no problem, the trick is to not stop at the first booth you see, go straight to the second/upper levels where there will be minimal or no line. 
    I did hit the outside merch for N2, it was very nice to not need to carry the tube all show
  • kmcmanus said:
    MSG 1 I got my poster at doors no problem, the trick is to not stop at the first booth you see, go straight to the second/upper levels where there will be minimal or no line. 
    I did hit the outside merch for N2, it was very nice to not need to carry the tube all show
    Yeah, my ideal scenario involves getting it at the outside booth and then leaving it in my car.
  • Got to Philly Night 2 and posters and stuff event shirts were long gone. Anyone know when event posters normally go up on the band store?
  • kid canadakid canada Posts: 446
    edited September 11
    I was at the Philly shows and had no idea the youth anime shirt was even available until the middle of the second show...but by that time all they had left were L and XL in youth sizes. I bought an L but my kid won't fit in it for at least five years! Would be indebted to anyone willing to buy a size small from a merch line, or if anyone has a small that they'd want to trade for a large.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Wilco87Wilco87 Posts: 44
    Got to Philly Night 2 and posters and stuff event shirts were long gone. Anyone know when event posters normally go up on the band store?
    That Philly N2 Poster was dope, best of the Tour. I would be surprised if there is any inventory left for sale. I usually don't care about ones from shows I was not at, but that would certainly be an exception. 
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Posts: 1,248
    Wilco87 said:
    Got to Philly Night 2 and posters and stuff event shirts were long gone. Anyone know when event posters normally go up on the band store?
    That Philly N2 Poster was dope, best of the Tour. I would be surprised if there is any inventory left for sale. I usually don't care about ones from shows I was not at, but that would certainly be an exception. 
    Same for me.  I made an exception for the Ken Taylor Dublin poster (my profile pic is from that).  It was such a great poster I had to have it.
    I'll buy this Philly N2 poster as well.
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,020
    edited September 12
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Boston question: I assume the line will be a bit insane on Sat morning (based on my 2018 experience).  What do we think the situation will be on Fri afternoon?  They won't have any of the Boston posters until day of show, correct?  
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
    Boston question: I assume the line will be a bit insane on Sat morning (based on my 2018 experience).  What do we think the situation will be on Fri afternoon?  They won't have any of the Boston posters until day of show, correct?  
    My assumption is they'll have all the posters tomorrow 
  • pjl44 said:
    Boston question: I assume the line will be a bit insane on Sat morning (based on my 2018 experience).  What do we think the situation will be on Fri afternoon?  They won't have any of the Boston posters until day of show, correct?  
    My assumption is they'll have all the posters tomorrow 
    TY!  Hope you're right.
  • Wilco87 said:
    Yeah, that’s my fear…that it truly sold out.