2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• KW6232KW6232 Posts: 372
    Anyone know how long this has been available at tsurt?
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,759
    KW6232 said:
    Anyone know how long this has been available at tsurt?
    Just got the email this morning that Ohana merch was up on the site. 
  • Air23Air23 Posts: 1,366
    The Ohana 2024 poster is still available in MrTsurt
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,227
    edited October 15
    Anyone’s AP Fenway Oliver Barrett ship yet? It’s been nearly a month and I’ve seen nothing. Emailed him a couple days ago and no reply.
    No word yet, which is a bummer... would have been a good one to have for Halloween. 
  • RobbertRobbert Posts: 913
    edited October 15
    Sorry, reacted on wrong poster. Got email about NYC 1 last friday that it has been shipped
    Post edited by Robbert on
  • thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 122
    Anyone’s AP Fenway Oliver Barrett ship yet? It’s been nearly a month and I’ve seen nothing. Emailed him a couple days ago and no reply.
    No word yet, which is a bummer... would have been a good one to have for Halloween. 
    I received an e-mail on 10/10 saying the shipment is on the way.  When I click on the tracking number, USPS is still awaiting the time.  Which means the labels have been printed and that's about it.  I also e-mailed on the day of sale about the shipping discount that I forgot to add.  Never heard back from him or received a partial shipping refund.  Oh well.
  • edited October 15
    Nope nothing but radio silence. At least were not outliers here, hopefully we get notices soon. The shop is about to drop the show edition too, most likely tomorrow or the next day. Its either that one or the elephant print, AP still available the last boston one so it cant be that.  We all know they gonna make us wait for wrigley van orton and philly 2 until after they done with boston
    Post edited by Getoutofmyfuckinface on
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,227
    Nope nothing but radio silence. At least were not outliers here, hopefully we get notices soon. The shop is about to drop the show edition too, most likely tomorrow or the next day. Its either that one or the elephant print, AP still available the last boston one so it cant be that.  We all know they gonna make us wait for wrigley van orton and philly 2 until after they done with boston
    Boston Ames hasn't dropped yet either... we probably won't see the Dr J or Van Orton until next week. 
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,313
    Thanks everyone. Appreciate the replies. I never heard back on the shipping discount either…
  • zpalffyzpalffy Posts: 11
    I'm guessing three Boston posters W-F this week. The final Boston, Dr J and the other Chicago M-W next week.  Clear them all out before the Australia tour.
  • Mac57Mac57 Posts: 277
    E-mailed him last Friday and got quick response that they are printing labels and mailing out batches this week.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    2024 MSG 1 & 2, Baltimore, Philly 1 & 2, Fenway 1
    Mac57 said:
    E-mailed him last Friday and got quick response that they are printing labels and mailing out batches this week.
    Great. Thank you!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    Think they'll ever put the Dr. J poster up in the online store?

It will. Guessing next week after the Fenway & Ohana prints are up for sale.
  • Appreciate the feedback re Dr. J!
  • I think the Van Orton and Dr J will go up as a second poster of the day. They won’t be so predictable.
  • motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 194
    edited October 16
    Thanks USPS.... They've lost my rainbow foil Boston poster...Ames Bros shipped it on 10/3 and it's nowhere to be found. I filled out a claim form on the USPS website. The first screen said "Based on our latest data, you should expect your package to arrive by 10/13"...So that's cool that it will be here last Sunday, a day they don't even deliver on anyways... Then I fill out a lost package claim form on their website and it keeps erroring out saying there is a problem with the system and to try again later. Just the worst.

Thanks USPS.... They've lost my rainbow foil Boston poster...Ames Bros shipped it on 10/3 and it's nowhere to be found. I filled out a claim form on the USPS website. The first screen said "Based on our latest data, you should expect your package to arrive by 10/13"...So that's cool that it will be here last Sunday, a day they don't even deliver on anyways... Then I fill out a lost package claim form on their website and it keeps erroring out saying there is a problem with the system and to try again later. Just the worst.

Give it time. I had one Ames Bros order that the USPS tracking number never updated ... for 3 weeks. We thought it was lost in the mail. The tracker finally updated, in California. 
  • demetrios said:

Give it time. I had one Ames Bros order that the USPS tracking number never updated ... for 3 weeks. We thought it was lost in the mail. The tracker finally updated, in California. 
    That gives me some hope!

They are heavily delayed. Always. I’ve been clearing out my poster collection and I typically ship Priority Mail (2 day shipping) It’s a minimum of a week to get there. I’ve even had posters take over a month. File a missing mail claim and call your local postmaster. That can help jump start things. 

Scroll down and click on “Start your missing mail search”

• KwienekeKwieneke Posts: 1,562
    You can also walk in to your local office to put some pressure on 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Thanks USPS.... They've lost my rainbow foil Boston poster...Ames Bros shipped it on 10/3 and it's nowhere to be found. I filled out a claim form on the USPS website. The first screen said "Based on our latest data, you should expect your package to arrive by 10/13"...So that's cool that it will be here last Sunday, a day they don't even deliver on anyways... Then I fill out a lost package claim form on their website and it keeps erroring out saying there is a problem with the system and to try again later. Just the worst.

They are heavily delayed. Always. I’ve been clearing out my poster collection and I typically ship Priority Mail (2 day shipping) It’s a minimum of a week to get there. I’ve even had posters take over a month. File a missing mail claim and call your local postmaster. That can help jump start things. 

Scroll down and click on “Start your missing mail search”

Thanks for the info... I am giving that a try. 

In the meantime, my delivery date has been revised to October 11th!

• thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 122
    I just received the Baltimore poster by Evangeline Gallagher.  While the tube is a nice thick Yazoo, it doesn't really matter when you do the old 12 inches of paper mini wrap and tuck it in.  The print just bangs around and mine ended up with a nice bend/crease on the lower left corner.  It's frustrating because kraft paper is super cheap.  Packing a print correctly isn't rocket science....  
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,759
    I just received the Baltimore poster by Evangeline Gallagher.  While the tube is a nice thick Yazoo, it doesn't really matter when you do the old 12 inches of paper mini wrap and tuck it in.  The print just bangs around and mine ended up with a nice bend/crease on the lower left corner.  It's frustrating because kraft paper is super cheap.  Packing a print correctly isn't rocket science....  
    Interesting, I believe she had the same issue with the Oakland 2022 posters and made a big deal about it.   Seems like it would have been corrected by now...  
    Is there any difference between AP and SE versions of the Ohana 1 print?
  • ThePietThePiet Posts: 28
    Air23 said:
    Yeah, the waves are in a different color. See here: https://www.instagram.com/krzysztof_domaradzki/
    ThePiet said:
    Air23 said:
    Yeah, the waves are in a different color. See here: https://www.instagram.com/krzysztof_domaradzki/
    I meant the PJ Ohana 1 by Terry Urban
    Air23 said:
    ThePiet said:
    Air23 said:
    I meant the PJ Ohana 1 by Terry Urban

It's the same as the show edition, just signed & numbered .. via Terry.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    Interesting, I believe she had the same issue with the Oakland 2022 posters and made a big deal about it.   Seems like it would have been corrected by now...  
    Same problem with my Baltimore AP. And the Cure Baltimore AP I bought from her as well. 

Just received mine. Everything ok here. There was less kraft paper but thankfully the width of the kraft paper was tight to the end caps of the tube that nothing wasn't sliding around.

• MikeDigsMikeDigs Posts: 1,248
    demetrios said:

Just received mine. Everything ok here. There was less kraft paper but thankfully the width of the kraft paper was tight to the end caps of the tube that nothing wasn't sliding around.

That's a stunner.  And that AP color looks great next to the show edition.  Gonna look great side by side