2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

1165166167168169171»

Comments

• lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,021
    demetrios said:
    Thanks USPS.... They've lost my rainbow foil Boston poster...Ames Bros shipped it on 10/3 and it's nowhere to be found. I filled out a claim form on the USPS website. The first screen said "Based on our latest data, you should expect your package to arrive by 10/13"...So that's cool that it will be here last Sunday, a day they don't even deliver on anyways... Then I fill out a lost package claim form on their website and it keeps erroring out saying there is a problem with the system and to try again later. Just the worst.

Give it time. I had one Ames Bros order that the USPS tracking number never updated ... for 3 weeks. We thought it was lost in the mail. The tracker finally updated, in California. 
    That gives me some hope!
    There is definitely a chance it could show up. I mailed out a return to a company with signature confirmation. USPS lost it. I filed a claim. Two weeks later it was delivered to the company who refunded me. A week or two after that, I got my insurance check from USPS. Sucked, but a win in the end.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    They always show up eventually. During the pandemic it wasn't unusual to have tubes take months to arrive 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    Yuyyyyyep^
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 1,000
    SHZA said:
    They always show up eventually. During the pandemic it wasn't unusual to have tubes take months to arrive 
    Nope. I had two posters that I sold on eBay & shipped with USPS at different times that vanished like a fart in the wind. I only use them anymore for media mail because it’s so much cheaper. Everything else goes through UPS. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    Interesting &:poetic ;)

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    ZoSoTim said:
    SHZA said:
    Nope. I had two posters that I sold on eBay & shipped with USPS at different times that vanished like a fart in the wind. I only use them anymore for media mail because it’s so much cheaper. Everything else goes through UPS. 
    How do you know they never showed up? What's the latest that you checked? 
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 1,000
    SHZA said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    SHZA said:
    How do you know they never showed up? What's the latest that you checked? 
    Couple months. Got refunded for both since I thankfully paid for insurance. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • blairs1blairs1 Posts: 252
    My poster sat in a metro Detroit facility for over a week. Opened a missing mail search and next business day it magically started moving. Picked up today. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    MikeDigs said:
    demetrios said:
    I just received the Baltimore poster by Evangeline Gallagher.  While the tube is a nice thick Yazoo, it doesn't really matter when you do the old 12 inches of paper mini wrap and tuck it in.  The print just bangs around and mine ended up with a nice bend/crease on the lower left corner.  It's frustrating because kraft paper is super cheap.  Packing a print correctly isn't rocket science....  

Just received mine. Everything ok here. There was less kraft paper but thankfully the width of the kraft paper was tight to the end caps of the tube that nothing wasn't sliding around.

That's a stunner.  And that AP color looks great next to the show edition.  Gonna look great side by side

Indeed.

Tomorrow, I'll have a booth at the @trpsorg festival in San Francisco at The Hall of Flowers in Golden Gate Park. I'll have a wide selection of posters, including some very limited copies that I've held back from recent sales, including my recent Ween, The Shining, Pearl Jam, and Sabertooth posters. I hope to see you there!

• EMiznerEMizner Posts: 113
    Anyone know if that ohana night 2 poster will show up in the shop? Got home from the festival and noticed some weird discoloration on mine I didn’t see when I purchased so hoping to get another of it goes up
    Pearl Jam
    Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998
    St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011
    St. Paul, MN - August 31, 2023
    St. Paul, MN - September 2, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 18, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 19, 2023
    Las Vegas, NV - May 16, 2024
    Las Vegas, NV - May 18, 2024
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 27, 2024
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 29, 2024

Eddie Vedder
    Las Vegas, NV - October 7, 2022
    Innings Festival - Tempe, AZ - February 26, 2023
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 30, 2023
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    EMizner said:
    Anyone know if that ohana night 2 poster will show up in the shop? Got home from the festival and noticed some weird discoloration on mine I didn’t see when I purchased so hoping to get another of it goes up

Night 1 went up today. So guessing Night 2 tomorrow.