Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,081
    Hopefully yall don't get the Nashville treatment and have a 2 hour delayed opening. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,318
    demetrios said:
    They need to let us subscribe to your posts! Take 2 hours to explore the city and gone 
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 268
    JojoRice said:
    Hopefully yall don't get the Nashville treatment and have a 2 hour delayed opening. 
    That was the worst. They just opened, so let’s all not pretend not to know our shirt sizing and keep it moving. 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,724
    MB93672 said:
    JojoRice said:
    That was the worst. They just opened, so let’s all not pretend not to know our shirt sizing and keep it moving. 
    You mean we shouldn’t try on 12 different things to check for fit? 
  • Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,675
    Big time problem on Saturday!!

”what size am I?!?”

”what type of material is this shirt made of?…”
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 173
    Are the t-shirts still the CANVAS brand?
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,528
    Would have liked poster better if it was the wolf/man/pig from 2011 under that hood :)

1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    mwplum said:
    Would have liked poster better if it was the wolf/man/pig from 2011 under that hood :)

That would have been amazing!!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Is anyone willing to get me a Keychain and the token? I can PayPal. Would really appreciate it!! 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 288
    Shirt quality is not great.  We were probably about 150th in line and the truck was completely out of M and L T shirts.  The 2022 T shirts were much nicer quality than these.  

Got the poster and stickers we wanted but disappointed to say the least.  And they opened at 12:45, not 12. 

So after 3 hours waiting we now have to go in 2 hours before the show to try again.  

Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24
    Noblesville 8-26-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,367
    1) There is no need revisit the 2011 poster.  That shall ever remain in a tube in my closet :)

2) I think the shirts are the same as the 2022 tour.  My green 2022 tour shirt wore out quickly, and the print faded fairly quickly.   I think it's the same brand.

That was a long wait.   Got there a little early 11:15am, and was done around 1pm.  Even when it opened the lineup moves slow as molasses.  The lineup inside the venue on Saturday moved a lot faster.

Good news is got my event poster and shirt. I'm a happy camper. Don't have to worry about merch anymore :)
  • Options
    Let My Spirit PassLet My Spirit Pass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 241
    Zod said:
    1) There is no need revisit the 2011 poster.  That shall remain in a tube in my closet :)

2) I think the shirts are the same as the 2022 tour.  My green 2022 tour shirt wore out quickly, and the print faded fairly quickly.   I think it's the same brand.

That was a long wait.   Got there a little early 11:15am, and was done around 1pm.  Even when it opened the lineup moves slow as molasses.  The lineup inside the venue on Saturday moved a lot faster.

Good news is got my event poster and shirt. I'm a happy camper. Don't have to worry about merch anymore :)

Did you happen by chance to get an extra event poster? Please let me know. Thanks.
  • Options
    halvhalv Posts: 692
    edited May 6
    Are we allowed to take poster tubes into the venue in Vancouver?
  • Options
    halv said:

Would you mind picking me up the Vancouver 2 poster from tonight? I can PayPal you ASAP. Please let me know ok? Thanks.
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 268
    halv said:
    Yes 
  • Options
    halvhalv Posts: 692
    halv said:

Would you mind picking me up the Vancouver 2 poster from tonight? I can PayPal you ASAP. Please let me know ok? Thanks.
    I'm so sorry but we're leaving bright and early tomorrow (going to be tired!) on a month long trip and I won't have time to send it to you. I really hope you are able to find someone. 
  • Options
    Brannigans lawBrannigans law Posts: 130
    That poster is awesome, congrats to those that are attending.
  • Options
    halv said:
    halv said:

I'm so sorry but we're leaving bright and early tomorrow (going to be tired!) on a month long trip and I won't have time to send it to you. I really hope you are able to find someone. 

Thanks anyway. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Decided to hit the merch line on the way to a bar. After a 3hr 45 mins wait yesterday, it only took 17 mins this afternoon. Got the show specific shirt from today and my buddy even got the show specific shirt from Saturday night. 
  • Options
    risrisrisris Posts: 80
    Any idea what the 33 is for on the hockey jersey?
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,264
    Feel sorry for anyone who is only going to tonight they didn't restock 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 319
    Any variant buttons out there?
    PA
  • Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,576
    Merch contract needs to change   Low quality, poor designs, lack of creative designs in shirts and hoodies.  

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,322
    .changed the game! I gotta get some new crayons... i ate all mine. 
    Did you have multicolored poop?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 479
    risris said:
    Any idea what the 33 is for on the hockey jersey?
    During Monday’s show Ed mentioned they’ve been a band for 33 1/2 years. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,155
    peeps like Matt and Phantom City have taken screen printing to new heights.... turning digital paintings into screen prints... mind always blown... like walking into DL Screenprinting forever ago and seeing Martin Ansin's first mondo poster for the phantom of the opera...changed the game! I gotta get some new crayons... i ate all mine. 

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,498

• Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 173
    Zod said:
    1) There is no need revisit the 2011 poster.  That shall ever remain in a tube in my closet :)

If the tag says CANVAS, they're the same as 2022.  Mine are still holding up pretty good, although I don't wear them all that often, once a month or so.
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 265
    So I'm guessing there were no duffel bags last night? I think I read they ran out super quick the first night because they didn't have many in stock yet? There's one on ebay now, bid is up to $341!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.