Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    anyone grab an extra dufflebag? 

I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    sg9sg9 Posts: 8
    Didn’t notice initially but got a Monday show token…if anyone has an extra Saturday token, let me know. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,473
    Apologies if already answered but anyone know if they are opening the trailer today? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,276
    Apologies if already answered but anyone know if they are opening the trailer today? 
    Wasn't listed on the schedule

• Options
    Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 292
    Can anyone with GA from last night tell me if there is a merch stand quickly accessible inside Gate 3?
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24
    Noblesville 8-26-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    The down low on the duffels

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,415
    The down low on the duffels

That one's a tough call. On one hand I see wanting to make them available at every stop. On the other if you only have a handful per show you know how that's gonna go down.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,473
    Wasn't listed on the schedule

I realize that.  Hence why I was wondering…
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,753
    edited May 5
    RobbyD462 said:
    Curious to why it says Seattle first on the list on the back of the hoodie 

It doesn't. Vancouver is on there first. I bought one unfortunately, and learned a lesson. I just grabbed one without inspecting the thing - it's a hoodie, how bad can it be? I can't stand it. There is no give or stretch at all. I didn't even know sweatshirts came like that. And the torso is super narrow for the sizes. I spent $90 on this thing and will never wear it. Feel like an idiot.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,567
    PJ_Soul said:
    RobbyD462 said:

It doesn't. Vancouver is on there first. I bought one unfortunately, and learned a lesson. I just grabbed one without inspecting the thing - it's a hoodie, how bad can it be? I can't stand it. There is no give or stretch at all. I didn't even know sweatshirts came like that. And the torso is super narrow for the sizes. I spent $90 on this thing and will never wear it. Feel like an idiot.
    Sell it for $150 on eBay. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 655
    edited May 5
    PJ_Soul said:
    RobbyD462 said:

That's because it's horrible tshurt quality.  Just like the see through t shirts.

I'm sorry it's that bad.  Some like the new shirts etc. But imo they are the cheapest shirt,cheapest screen I've got from any band.
    Post edited by jefft on
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    jefft said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RobbyD462 said:

That's because it's horrible tshurt quality.  Just like the see through t shirts.

I'm sorry it's that bad.  Some like the new shirts etc. But imo they are the cheapest shirt,cheapest screen I've got from any band.
    What I wouldn’t pay for a Crashious Roadside hoodie from this tour…
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 655
    jefft said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RobbyD462 said:

What I wouldn’t pay for a Crashious Roadside hoodie from this tour…
    Agree, or bayfield or anvil.  I hate Bella cotton.
  • Options
    pitbospitbos Posts: 31
    jefft said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RobbyD462 said:

Agree, the T-shirts from the last few tours are very very poor quality. 
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Maybe the Duffels will miss the tour and go on the 10C site!  I really need one or two...lol
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Just got my email for tomorrow from the arena, it talked about in arena merch areas, but it said the merch truck opened at 2, not noon.  I assume that’s wrong, just need confirmation from Saturday that it opened at noon like the PJ announcement said.
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24
    Noblesville 8-26-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 859
    Anyone know the brand for the duffel? Not expecting Patagonia (would be all over it were that the case) but hope it would hold up ok. Having said that my PJ black hole is getting holes in the surface material near the zips. Bugger it.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    Hankj25 said:
    Just got my email for tomorrow from the arena, it talked about in arena merch areas, but it said the merch truck opened at 2, not noon.  I assume that’s wrong, just need confirmation from Saturday that it opened at noon like the PJ announcement said.

Yes, it opened at noon on Saturday
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    TA243471 said:

Hankj25 said:

Thank you. 
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24
    Noblesville 8-26-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 485
    Hankj25 said:
    TA243471 said:

Hankj25 said:

Thank you. 
    The Sat. email said 2:00 as well. Definitely a miss-print. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    PJ_Soul said:
    RobbyD462 said:

Damn. I should rethink my ISO. That bad eh? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    I got the hoodie and I really like it. The fit is good and it's a bit thicker than the past zip hoodies have been. I will say I like my hoodies loose and comfy so I bought size accordingly for that. And and as a chick with some hips, narrow at the bottom wasn't an issue for me.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,753
    edited May 6
    PJ_Soul said:
    RobbyD462 said:

Damn. I should rethink my ISO. That bad eh? 

It depends on who you ask obviously! IMO, it's that bad, but northerdragon likes it! I guess I would recommend not getting one unless you have a way to try it on first. I was expecting it to be like a normal hoodie that isn't made of material that is just solid and doesn't give, like old school denim, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,644
    jefft said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RobbyD462 said:

Well said and 100% agree £35 for the worst tee shirt I own. Never again whilst tsurt is running the merch.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,365
    demetrios said:

Not a fan of that poster at all, but the event shirt and sticker are cool
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,644
    Great button. Poster ok.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    Are the event shirts also sold outside the venue?