2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    I got the black retro trucker hat at the Seattle shows and love it.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    Yeah, I really want the retro one. I assume thats at all the shows?
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    Even the local wildlife came by:

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    JojoRice said:

If they do play this set list... How this will ruin peoples day!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    BRONDO said:
    Ii was there about an hour before closing and everything was still available 

Very nice to hear.
  • YieldwaukeeYieldwaukee Posts: 126
    Any price on the bomber jacket?

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,087
    I'm guessing that it's in the ballpark of $150-200.  I think that is my favorite item out of this merch set.  It looks like it's solid quality, and that color is great.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243
    JojoRice said:

Why would anyone want a shirt with a fake setlist on it?!?  

And, what a terrible move if this is the set. Part of what has made PJ a legendary live act is the variety and surprise of their setlist.  
    $175
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    100 Pacer said:
    $175
    Oy
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    More money for.......

baseball cards?
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 272
    100 Pacer said:
    $175
    Oooof. 
  • YieldwaukeeYieldwaukee Posts: 126
    100 Pacer said:
    $175

Thanks!

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
    ATTN @pearljam Missoula Fans. We would encourage you to shop for your merchandise outside the venue today in the festival zone. This is located on the North Side of the stadium. Due to the size of the interior stands the full product line will not be available in each interior stand.

#PearlJam #TSURT

JojoRice said:

Why would anyone want a shirt with a fake setlist on it?!?  

And, what a terrible move if this is the set. Part of what has made PJ a legendary live act is the variety and surprise of their setlist.  
    Hence why it will ruin peoples' day...  Philly 2018.  a few had gotten the setlist early.  I yelled at them that I did not want to know and that's the beauty of a PJ set, you don't know what is coming next.  The guy got it but lost his excitement.  F him...
    demetrios said:
    ATTN @pearljam Missoula Fans. We would encourage you to shop for your merchandise outside the venue today in the festival zone. This is located on the North Side of the stadium. Due to the size of the interior stands the full product line will not be available in each interior stand.

#PearlJam #TSURT

I'll second this.  Buy it outside.  The inside merch booths were small and lines were sooo long they wrapped around the stadium.  Plus they didn't have as much available as outside.

I'm sure they printed plenty of everything.  No dollar will go unused!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    edited August 22
    I hope one day PJ offers Tour Merch on the website.   Really enjoyed being able to order some stuff for the Foo Fighters show last weekend and Springsteen show in November online.

Foo Fighters only sell the broad stuff for the whole tour (and left over posters if any).   Springsteen seems to sell all the merch, I ordered some tour shirts, and I get emails for every show saying the poster and concert shirt are up for sale.  I'll totally take advantage of that in November.

I'd love to order a few large spares of the green tour shirt from this  years tour :)
  • Zod said:
    I hope one day PJ offers Tour Merch on the website.   Really enjoyed being able to order some stuff for the Foo Fighters show last weekend and Springsteen show in November online.

Foo Fighters only sell the broad stuff for the whole tour (and left over posters if any).   Springsteen seems to sell all the merch, I ordered some tour shirts, and I get emails for every show saying the poster and concert shirt are up for sale.  I'll totally take advantage of that in November.

I'd love to order a few large spares of the green tour shirt from this  years tour :)
    I don’t know why all bands don’t sell their tour merch online.  I too got my Foo Fighters merch online ahead of the show at Fenway.  It was great. 

• dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Does anybody have a pic of the item sheet yet with the prices for everything listed on it?  How much are the hoodies this tour?

All the Missoula merch looks incredible, if we get the same treatment in Noblesville & Chicago I'm going to be broke.  But I know with our luck in Noblesville we're going to get stuck with the ugliest poster of the tour LOL
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,087
    demetrios said:

That's a really cool deck.  Good luck to everyone in getting these.  At the LA show, the decks were really tough to get unless you were able to line up in the morning.  Many of us couldn't because we had to work.
  • dougfloyd said:
    Does anybody have a pic of the item sheet yet with the prices for everything listed on it?  How much are the hoodies this tour?

All the Missoula merch looks incredible, if we get the same treatment in Noblesville & Chicago I'm going to be broke.  But I know with our luck in Noblesville we're going to get stuck with the ugliest poster of the tour LOL
    Dark Matter album cover poster with concert date lol
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    dougfloyd said:

Dark Matter album cover poster with concert date lol
    That might actually be an improvement over the last couple ones
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley

100 Pacer said:

Whoa!!!!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    100 Pacer said:

This will draw so much love 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • CooterCooter Posts: 157
    Maybe it was addressed earlier in the thread, but I'm not wading through to find out, but I did confirm with TSURT that all t-shirts run up through 3X which, for people of a certain size, is a welcome thing. Of course, the bank account isn't happy because with these amazing designs this year, Indy is going to be expensive.
    Zod said:

I don’t know why all bands don’t sell their tour merch online.  I too got my Foo Fighters merch online ahead of the show at Fenway.  It was great. 
    FOMO and Branding.  If you see it and it doesn't look that great u won't order it.  If you wait on a line for a few hours you tend to want to buy more.

It's a formula they won't be fixing anytime soon.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Zod said:

Because have you seen the merch lines :) Their strat works well!
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    edited August 22
    DM282158 said:
    I don't really like the cell phone in the Native American's hands. I do like the 'didn't vote, don't whine' poster. Love the personal nostalgia. Pretty bold, BIG guy there! Is obesity lessening in the States in these economic times?
    Post edited by Spunkie on