2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 317
    pjl44 said:
    shep said:
    Brisk. said:
    The thing is, Smile has never been played in Missoula. Bit weird to just stick it randomly on a shirt.
    So much hub bub made about nothing.

Ed has said more than once that the setlist gets written on the spot based on the energy of the time, place, and band...

If you think this is set in stone and not subject to change (even if it is planned)... you're clearing not listening or really paying attention at all...
    But it's interesting because now you're wearing a show specific shirt with a setlist on the back that isn't the setlist from that show. 
    I couldn’t believe it when I saw it via NEWS on the homepage today.

Looks crazy weird - even more in the PJ(setlist)world.

If they play anything else the shirt is… whatever. Worse than interesting for sure. I would prefer any 2024 cancelled gig shirt with added covid note on it by far.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    ISO Missoula skate deck if any kind soul is willing to pick one up for me. Could potentially trade for posters as well 
  • EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 869
    I haven't posted here in a really long time...

But I'd like help with a Missoula bomber jacket...

I can pay or I have other PJ merch or posters to trader or barter
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    edited August 21
    MikeDigs said:
    If that is the actual setlist that gets played, do people have an issue with the fact that the setlist was told to us in advance, thus ruining the surprise?  I can't see how a fake setlist would be put on a shirt, that's risky because people wouldn't buy it.  If it's the real setlist, then the shirt becomes much more interesting, and at least it's a great setlist.
    Personally the main reason I have travelled to see the band on almost 4 continents is the magic of PJ just walking on stage and playing what their heart wants to and seeing what happens, maybe it will be Get Right which hasn't been played in 20 yrs or maybe something else. If some knob is gonna stand in front of me before the band hits the stage with the setlist on his back then yeah GG.
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • rmwighamrmwigham Posts: 5
    How’s the Missoula line at this point? Just got in and wondering if a 7 year old could put up with the wait. Thank you!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    rmwigham said:
    How’s the Missoula line at this point? Just got in and wondering if a 7 year old could put up with the wait. Thank you!
    It took us less than an hour. Moved very fast, especially considering most of the early U.S. shows.

• 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula
  • ewok pantsewok pants Posts: 320

PM me if you can assist. Thanks.
  • DM282158DM282158 Posts: 541
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • MikeDigs said:
    If that is the actual setlist that gets played, do people have an issue with the fact that the setlist was told to us in advance, thus ruining the surprise?  I can't see how a fake setlist would be put on a shirt, that's risky because people wouldn't buy it.  If it's the real setlist, then the shirt becomes much more interesting, and at least it's a great setlist.

Will be fun to track the set list tomorrow and see if it's identical to the shirt.  Personally, knowing the set list in advance would be a major bummer.  I recall similar shirts being sold at Wrigley in '16 but only after the shows.  I can't believe they'd post the setlist the day before via a shirt. Anything is possible though, I guess.  And if it's not the actual Missoula set list, then it seems odd to make/sell a shirt with a setlist that never happened.  Time will tell.
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    This is indeed a very perplexing scenario. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    DM282158 said:
    Went down a rabbit hole and came across this article that may be reference of the barber shop...?
    https://www.bigsandymountaineer.com/story/2020/01/15/opinion/tales-of-old-big-sandy-aments-barber-shop-the-disneyland-of-big-sandy/3203.html
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    Hey guys, im going into merch line early tomorrow, if anybody wants Missoula merch send me a pm and we can work something out. There are limits to the quantities i can get so first come first serve!
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    edited August 22
    BRONDO can you dm me? I’m in Alberta now heading over the border in the am but I won’t be on the grounds till 2pm ish. I can’t dm cuz I only have my phone on me. 
    I was doing this for those that can’t attend, if you get here you will be fine
  • Just out of curiosity, how much stuff was left late in the day, maybe after 4 or 5? Posters, any event stuff at all? I know places like Chicago are a different beast, but still might help me plan some.
    Ii was there about an hour before closing and everything was still available 
  • DM282158DM282158 Posts: 541
    tschav said:
    DM282158 said:
    Went down a rabbit hole and came across this article that may be reference of the barber shop...?
    https://www.bigsandymountaineer.com/story/2020/01/15/opinion/tales-of-old-big-sandy-aments-barber-shop-the-disneyland-of-big-sandy/3203.html
    Really cool article. Thanks for sharing!!
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    JojoRice said:

That’s rad. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Not many comments about the posters which is odd. Anyway, I think Hampton is good and the Walker one is excellent - Love the colours. Rest of the merch is great
    Kearnsy
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,808
    Kearn5y said:
    Not many comments about the posters which is odd. Anyway, I think Hampton is good and the Walker one is excellent - Love the colours. Rest of the merch is great
    Not much to say about them really.  They’re not bad enough to complain about, but not good enough to write home about lol.  They’re both just fine. 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    Did anyone get a hat yet? What is the quality like? Just asking because I saw one on ebay (for $125 of course) and it didnt look quite as great as the original merch pictures. 

Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    I love the Hampton. Great print, great story.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Kearn5y said:
    Not much to say about them really.  They’re not bad enough to complain about, but not good enough to write home about lol.  They’re both just fine. 
    Thats a fair way to sum it up
    Kearnsy
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    Did anyone get a hat yet? What is the quality like? Just asking because I saw one on ebay (for $125 of course) and it didnt look quite as great as the original merch pictures. 

Quality of everything is an issue. High price low quality is normal now
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I really wanted one but now im on the fence. It looks almost like walmart quality.
  • Pearl Jam hats always suck lol I mean going back years.  Truckers with net backing etc are just poor quality.
    My wife and I got these in st paul last year and theyre pretty nice 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,808
    My wife and I got these in st paul last year and theyre pretty nice 
    The one with the red PJ is of good quality.  I agree that I generally dislike the mesh backed trucker hats, though.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore