2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    syzygy523 said:
    Apologies if this was asked and answered but does anyone know how parking was handled in Indy last year for the merch? If the merch tents open at noon, can you park for free then? With the paid parking just starting in the evening? Is that how this works? Thanks in advance!
    I wasn't there. But I asked previously and was told the lots didn't open until noon. So, if lining up early, you either had to park elsewhere and walk, or uber/lyft.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    syzygy523 said:
    Apologies if this was asked and answered but does anyone know how parking was handled in Indy last year for the merch? If the merch tents open at noon, can you park for free then? With the paid parking just starting in the evening? Is that how this works? Thanks in advance!
    I wasn't there. But I asked previously and was told the lots didn't open until noon. So, if lining up early, you either had to park elsewhere and walk, or uber/lyft.
    Correct 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,032
    Can anyone tell me the hats... black one for whole leg? Obviously orange just for Missoula... or both Missoula only
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,157
    How anybody actually profits off "flipping" anymore is beyond me. It's not 2013. I'm sure there is something to it, and people must be making money.

The merch just seems so overproduced now, particularly for the ballpark shows. The market is beyond flooded with multiple city specific garments, multiple posters per show, caps, basketballs, hockey pucks, license plates, etc. And then there seems to be multiple days and ways to purchase the aforementioned merch: multiple tents outside of the venue for 1 or 2 shows, on the website, from the artist's website, in an auction, in a mystery box, and from fellow fans. It seems like most merch would be relatively easy to get without paying inflated prices.
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,406
    I think a fair share of the people who line up for hours to buy overpriced, and often low quality textile  merchandise, are the same ones trying to resell it to fellow fans. It is what it is. The puzzling thing to me is when people come here to retell how much they enjoyed their time waiting hours in these merchandise lines. I think they're trying to justify wasting their time. Enjoy the music and cities everyone.
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    BF89905 said:
    I think a fair share of the people who line up for hours to buy overpriced, and often low quality textile  merchandise, are the same ones trying to resell it to fellow fans. It is what it is. The puzzling thing to me is when people come here to retell how much they enjoyed their time waiting hours in these merchandise lines. I think they're trying to justify wasting their time. Enjoy the music and cities everyone.
    Just as puzzling to us that you’d come to a thread about the bands tour merch and post something like this I guess. Different strokes for different folks. 
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    BF89905 said:
    You realize people could say the same thing about the time you “waste” here debating the nuances of everyone’s opinions, right?

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,973
    I got a buzz out of being 1st in line to get stuff. Thrilling chase and knew i wouldn't be shut out. Nothing quite like the feeling when merch doors open and being first inside. 
    Now might be diff with increased inventory.
    Was great to get what I wanted, then enjoy the city. Otherwise my sickness would have been haunting me about missing something I wanted. 
    All good and can understand how silly it all sounds to the non obsessive buyer ;)

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,493
    There are many types of people therefore many approaches to life. It really is that simple.

Wisdom.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02aErxPUCigJGXFXV17v6pQ1AD4FXU3u3QLw4Htw98HoDeSBy8cHViUtN3iw5g67XAl&id=534336748&mibextid=Nif5oz

Working on my new poster for Pearl Jam was an absolute blast. I worked directly with Jeff Ament as he requested me to create another Norman Rockwellesque poster like my PJ20 and 2010 Hartford posters. He wanted me to create an image of his dad( who was a barber back in the day) giving Montana senator John Tester "a little off the top" as they say.  Apparently Jeff's dad was the first person to give him his signature flat top hairstyle back in the day. It was fun bringing Jeff's vision to life and including little details like the types of barber gear that were present as well as adding an old school Sgt Rock comic book on the counter to capture the feel of his childhood memories in his pops shop. It was an honor and pleasure to work with Jeff to create this one. 

On the back print of the poster Jeff wrote this message about that time in his youth:

"Some of my earliest memories are of hanging out at my Pop's barber shop; reading comic books, waiting to sweep up cut hair and clean out the ashtrays for a quarter(late 60s). In between, I listened to my dad and the clientele argue and discuss the topics of the day: politics, war, religion, welfare, taxes, hippies, the Cold War, high school sports and even some local gossip. These customers were the liberal Scandinavians out west, the conservative ranchers from most of the other directions, Native Americans from Rocky Boy, and even a few folks from Havre and Fort Benton who liked my dad's haircuts. They often disagreed, but they were all friends. They prayed together in the same churches, the volunteered at the fire department, they went to PTA meetings, First Communions, birthday parties, movies, weddings, and funerals. They would do anything for each other, even though they voted differently and/or believed in different gods. What happened?

-Jeff"

Below is the show edition poster that went on sale today at the merch booth. My own colorway will go on sale on my website next week. I'll announce that info soon. Thanks for taking a look at my latest creation! If you're in Missoula I hope to see you at the Wishlist Foundation pre-party tomorrow!

What happened indeed Jeff!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 340
    edited August 25
    Did they stop making the metal show tokens for this part of the US tour?  (Never mind - just saw them)
    Post edited by MKSNYC on
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited August 25
    MikeDigs said:
    Loujoe said:
    SHZA said:
    MikeDigs said:
    demetrios said:

That's a really cool deck.  Good luck to everyone in getting these.  At the LA show, the decks were really tough to get unless you were able to line up in the morning.  Many of us couldn't because we had to work.
    They were still available outside about an hour after the show 
    Wow. Surprised. I wonder if they did a restock or just didn't sell fast. I would have snagged one.
    There were people in LA walking around with 3-4 decks per person, with their wide shit eating grins.  Scalpers were out in full force in LA.  I'm sure Missoula had more reasonable, cool, actual fans there.
    There was a published limit of 3 decks in Missoula, which still seemed like a lot. They looked to be selling pretty steadily both days. I saw some people with 2 but yeah, provably not many professional flippers made the trip. So maybe a combination of more stock and more reasonable purchasers. I thought about buying one but seemed like it would be a pain to transport and I just don't want to go down the road of collecting skateboards lol 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    What happened indeed Jeff!
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,406
    There are many types of people therefore many approaches to life. It really is that simple.

Wisdom.
    Agreed
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    Would love a number 33 basketball jersey with Indiana State colors 🙏🏼
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    edited August 25
    SHZA said:
    Would love a number 33 basketball jersey with Indiana State colors 🙏🏼
    You read my mind. Or 90s pacers. Jeff is a Reggie miller fan 
    Post edited by Kwieneke on
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • KB39167KB39167 Posts: 32
    I’d like to see #22 represent in some form or another.  CC bringing long over due attention to woman's basketball. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    Blankets now?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    I like that t-shirt/sticker. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• syzygy523syzygy523 Posts: 40
    People sound mixed but I kind of love the poster! I assume that's an homage to the statue at the top of the Soldier's and Sailor's Monument downtown!

• yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    syzygy523 said:
    People sound mixed but I kind of love the poster! I assume that's an homage to the statue at the top of the Soldier's and Sailor's Monument downtown!

Thanks for sharing this. Still not a poster I personally would seek out, but I think if I were a local, this would definitely tip the balance and I would buy it. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• scootiep7scootiep7 Posts: 52
    Any dimensions and price on that blanket 
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but even with that said I don't get all the love for Romero's prints. To each their own, indeed.
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446

• iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,410
    If anyone can help me with Wrigley merchandise, please PM me.  I got job interviews this week and not able to be in line for merchandise.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

Tell them you need to reschedule because you need to buy a poster!
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,410
    Loujoe said:
    Tell them you need to reschedule because you need to buy a poster!
    Alright
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

Just kidding!
    Good luck with the job hunt.
    Someone help this responsible fan out!