2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• RynomanRynoman Posts: 11
    Daner90 said:
    Can someone post prices so we can have an idea of what things will cost at upcoming shows? TIA 
    Yeah I was wondering how much the skateboard deck normally costs
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    Rynoman said:
    Daner90 said:
    Can someone post prices so we can have an idea of what things will cost at upcoming shows? TIA 
    Yeah I was wondering how much the skateboard deck normally costs
    I think the London one at the pop up shop was 100 pounds
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    Mrtsurt has a new toy! Video screen, will it be showing the merch and prices or DM video?

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    BRONDO said:
    Mrtsurt has a new toy! Video screen, will it be showing the merch and prices or DM video?
    Nice!  Hopefully it helps people decide what they want faster.  I remember one lady being at the register for over 15 minutes at the Seattle shows.  She was asking about EVERYTHING and trying on every shirt and hoodie that she purchased. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    JojoRice said:
    BRONDO said:
    Nice!  Hopefully it helps people decide what they want faster.  I remember one lady being at the register for over 15 minutes at the Seattle shows.  She was asking about EVERYTHING and trying on every shirt and hoodie that she purchased. 
    ofc not...
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    That setlist shirt is very intriguing.🤔
  • btappan113btappan113 Posts: 15
    I'd be amazingly thankful if any Missoula concert goers would help me out with one of the fly (fishing) trucker hats.  I'll pay for the hat, shipping, and $30 for your help.  I live in the Seattle area.  Shoot me a message if you are feeling generous!

• shepshep Posts: 5,759
    BRONDO said:

he's made so much money off of selling shitty quality t-shirts for $40 that he can buy a portable video screen! 

good for him.

Nothing like a monopoly for a license to print money.

(i'm not hating, i just want them to buy quality shirt stock... if he needs to up his price to $50, so be it, just give me a shirt that doesn't rip at the seems after 4 washes.)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep said:
    BRONDO said:

he's made so much money off of selling shitty quality t-shirts for $40 that he can buy a portable video screen! 

good for him.

Nothing like a monopoly for a license to print money.

(i'm not hating, i just want them to buy quality shirt stock... if he needs to up his price to $50, so be it, just give me a shirt that doesn't rip at the seems after 4 washes.)
    Canvas shirts used in USA are the friggin worse, they last 1 wash. Europe felt much thicker and better quality.
    Anyone currently in the merch line at Missoula?  If so, how does it look?

Bout 200 ish in line 
    Anyone able to get me 2 pairs of socks please 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • pmcgrath5pmcgrath5 Posts: 36
    FYI in the instagram comments from mrtsurt in reply to someone saying we don’t want to know the set list it says “glad it’s not the set list then” or something along those lines.
    Missoula merch line should now be open.  Let the games begin!

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    JojoRice said:
    Missoula merch line should now be open.  Let the games begin!

• ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    pmcgrath5 said:
    FYI in the instagram comments from mrtsurt in reply to someone saying we don’t want to know the set list it says “glad it’s not the set list then” or something along those lines.
    Someone on Facebook claimed they spoke to Stone who confirmed that whatever is on the shirt is not the actual setlist. Who knows how true that post it though. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
    ZoSoTim said:
    pmcgrath5 said:
    Someone on Facebook claimed they spoke to Stone who confirmed that whatever is on the shirt is not the actual setlist. Who knows how true that post it though. 
    Post isn't true.  She was being sarcastic. 

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    Someone please let the Facebook people know I spoke with Boom and it's accurate 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    lets not get this thread shut down too please 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Mac57Mac57 Posts: 274
    pjl44 said:
    Someone please let the Facebook people know I spoke with Boom and it's accurate 

Jeff did the set list for Missoula in 2018, so probably same this show and so they don’t need to wait for Ed.

2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    Must not ask for socks... Must not ask for socks...
    I am asking for socks unashamedly 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

edited August 21
    The thing is, Smile has never been played in Missoula. Bit weird to just stick it randomly on a shirt.
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,087
    I am asking for socks unashamedly 
    Those are some really fresh socks.  No shame there.  I like the matching hat too.  This merch is all so great.
    Brisk. said:
    The thing is, Smile has never been played in Missoula. Bit weird to just stick it randomly on a shirt.
    Smile sounded great at the LA show.  I'm really glad they have been including it in this tour.  That setlist on the shirt is for sure the actual setlist.  And I believe so now even more after we debunked TSurt's comment about it being previously played songs.  That plus the DM songs, all perfectly placed as they have been played in the DM tour so far.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    Brisk. said:
    So much hub bub made about nothing.

Ed has said more than once that the setlist gets written on the spot based on the energy of the time, place, and band...

If you think this is set in stone and not subject to change (even if it is planned)... you're clearing not listening or really paying attention at all...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    shep said:
    Brisk. said:

Ed has said more than once that the setlist gets written on the spot based on the energy of the time, place, and band...

If you think this is set in stone and not subject to change (even if it is planned)... you're clearing not listening or really paying attention at all...
    But it's interesting because now you're wearing a show specific shirt with a setlist on the back that isn't the setlist from that show
  • Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 811
    shep said:
    Brisk. said:

On the spot .. meaning hours in advance, sure. I'm sure with the teleprompter and other things they are writing the sets more in advance than we think or hope. He isn't sending it to print an hour before going on stage. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,087
    edited August 21
    If that is the actual setlist that gets played, do people have an issue with the fact that the setlist was told to us in advance, thus ruining the surprise?  I can't see how a fake setlist would be put on a shirt, that's risky because people wouldn't buy it.  If it's the real setlist, then the shirt becomes much more interesting, and at least it's a great setlist.
    Post edited by MikeDigs on